What's new

How would a modern day Pakistan v/s Israel conflict play out?

israel can strike pakistan using naval warships and aircraft carriers.We pakistanis always want to depend on others.forum/thread poster said of a ksa,iran,...etc friendship in fighting israel.but what if they back down during crucial stages of fighting by american or western presure.

I find many individual Pakistanis to be decent honourable people, some of the finest I know. However, there are some at the other end of the spectrum- world class in their lack of shame.

Your post is a classic example of shamelessness, I suspect it is a character trait.

India took help of Russia in terms of equipment, fine.

But Pakistan's client -master relationship with the USA, it's elite being totally bought out by the West, its complete reliance on US aid, arms is a byword that has few parallels. Even Pakistani analysts acknowledge it. And soon your country may be under the thumb of China, dancing to a new tune.

And you have the gall to state that India took the help of Russia and US to fight Pakistan?

Shamelessness is an understatement in this case.
Sometimes it's better to remain in oblivion rather than trying to be popular, but then there are those that need to be spoon fed as you are a classical example as such. Your English is quite decent but obviously you lack in comprehension. ... as you admit India took help from Russia, likewise it also took help from America and Israel.....read i used the word help and not aid in my earlier post, but your bankrupt mindset wasn't able to pick that thus you decided to indulge in the nonsensical rant.....since you have repeatedly used the term shamelessness.....see if you qualify otherwise.

open your eyes pls .

any conflict with zio regime wont be like : iran Vs israel or pakistan Vs israel .

game changing third parties will be involved .

also , pakistanis need to be united at home against israel , which i doubt they are .

That didn't turn out too good for the Iraqis', did it ? It would be for your 'own good'. Like taking scissors from a running little kid.
it turned good for iran , u know ?:lol:

Tnx for killing your soldiers to secure our borders . :nana: :laughcry:

tai tai

Last edited:
open your eyes pls .

any conflict with zio regime wont be like : iran Vs israel or pakistan Vs israel .

game changing third parties will be involved .

also , pakistanis need to be united at home against israel , which i doubt they are .

That is probably the one thing all are in agreement about. :lol:

Donno . Ppl like @Hyperion say otherwise. :/

People like @Hyperion are the libs who are just a small minority, vocal and annoying at times but small. :D

not trained and not experienced… i would love to see a fight between israel and pakistan just a small scuffle to see who is better.

Lol of course you would because you wouldn't have to fight in it. :rofl:

Send Israel poisoned Jalebis.

food+2012+050.jpg

This might work. :rofl:

30 nukes at Israel in case Iron dome actually works.

100 nukes at India.

Spare our bharti brothers in this scenario at least. :sarcastic:

Are you sure? But, every time drone attack happens ready made FO statement used to condemn and called it as attack on Pakistanis.

He is right such statements are just for deniability.

Pakistanis will nuke israel: palestinians will be happy
Israel will nuke pakistan: indians will be happy.
Its a win win for indians and palestinians

If Pakistan uses it nukes it doesn't matter if India is involved in the conflict or not it will have some coming its way. :dance3::dance3:

Look at the thread title, chief. And while we're on the subject, the U.S. would just TAKE your nukes before you'd even get a chance to light them up. The plans for that are already in the books.:enjoy:

That is wishful thinking, no one even knows how many nukes Pakistan has. Or India or Israel for that matter to just stroll on in and take them lol.

Last edited:
well evevn if so called "hypothetical scenario" ever happens (god forbit) pakistan will be smashed & shatter like you would ever want to even think about israelies are not indians who easily forgive and forget but totally opposite and pakistani fauj knows it and thats why they are silent over it while internet arm chair genrals are making doomsday pridictions ;)

You can get off your knees now guru we have seen all your posts over this last week, we get it.

i know, this is a very bitch move by obama i stayed up till 4 am that day hoping they would show the pics but they didn't, why wouldn't they if they had some? and then conveniently they also buried him at sea lol.. thats a bigger sham then then american healthcare system.

Lmao funny how they called it Islamic burial at sea too because Islam says to bury them on land unless the trip back is so long that the body starts to decay on board the ship which considering you can just ice bodies today and the voyages are much shorter than they used to be is a non factor today.

An acute historical reminder is called for when the now turned Zombie Sharon said that if it were up to him he would take his armed forces up to the Karachi coast, likewise he was replied by the Pakistani counterpart that Pakistan would greet the Israelis on it's own coast . The Israelis may be expert in killing women and children and some gun totting Hamas fighters by using their air force but they only know too well the outcome when the other side can also hit back. After that the Israelis changed their tone and since the Bharti brigade habitually can only fire over others shoulder hence they are reminded that forget about Indians getting help in the past from Russia and US to fight Pakistan, the even needed help from Israel to fight a few hundred Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Just a little taste of how the Bhartis are treated in the Middle East.

The brave Arabs and their followers. Beating poor people and some are celebrating. Really amazing that in order to win an argument you are making fun of poor people who have to tolerate this for the livelihood. Cowards are those who use their position to suppress others.

People like @Hyperion are the libs who are just a small minority, vocal and annoying at times but small. :D

Lol of course you would because you wouldn't have to fight in it. :rofl:
i would fight, anyway for pakistan when ever they need me lol..

Back
Top Bottom