What's new

How will Nasr's Neutron warhead neutralize advancing enemy columns...

What HAPPENS to you Previous ID Bro ??

It's been 8 months since I was last here and I forgot the password, deleted the email account I was using after I decided not the use that particular service anymore, and can't reset any of the login credentials:D. When I try to login, and opt to reset the forgotten password, the message is sent to an email account that doesn't exist anymore.

I was going to ask Webmaster to recover the account for me, but I don't know how long I'll be staying on the forum this time around anyway, so I didn't want to go through the hassle again. I'm sure he's getting tired of my on-again, off-again nature with PDF.

I stopped caring about the whole title, likes and positive ratings thing too, so there's not really much inventive for me to want my old account back beyond people recognizing me... and I'm not sure I really want that either:lol:.

Enjoy...an have a positive discussion

Pak should work on EMP, metal strom, rail gun! metal strom will destroy indian s 400s and ABMs! PAk should also work with turkey for mordern mbts and future stelth aircrafts. both turkey and pak should deliver these weapons to other Muslim countries :yahoo:

It's been 8 months since I was last here and I forgot the password, deleted the email account I was using after I decided not the use that particular service anymore, and can't reset any of the login credentials:D. When I try to login, and opt to reset the forgotten password, the message is sent to an email account that doesn't exist anymore.

I was going to ask Webmaster to recover the account for me, but I don't know how long I'll be staying on the forum this time around anyway, so I didn't want to go through the hassle again. I'm sure he's getting tired of my on-again, off-again nature with PDF.

I stopped caring about the whole title, likes and positive ratings thing too, so there's not really much inventive for me to want my old account back beyond people recognizing me... and I'm not sure I really want that either:lol:.

And @Freyja look what he does when he comes back ?

Says 'Hi' to an old friend ? Asks me how my life is going ? Grabs a snack with me and catches up on our long forgotten days of trolling on PDF ?

Nope...Nada...Niet !

He goes straight into talking about metallic frankfurter sausages ! :tsk:

Says 'Hi' to an old friend ? Asks me how my life is going ? Grabs a snack with me and catches up on our long forgotten days of trolling on PDF ?

:o:Mean! I just realized he didn't say "Hi" to me either:angry:!!

table_flip_by_terminaitor-d4s2mzl.gif

I really need to stop by Borkeae later and get some for tables:undecided:.

He practically lives with us though. Hmm, maybe I do need a break from his shenanigans?

Nope...Nada...Niet !

:astagh:

Nyet.

:D

metallic frankfurter

Sweet band name though. Right up there with "Monkey Tennis"

Why U No Say Hello:(.

How primitive mus a society be to see this abomination as anything positive.

Get rid of nuclear weapons. Its plain and simple pathetic.

Sure, first tell USA and Russia to get rid of it, rest will follow.

This thread will go down in the internetty history as the stupidest on defence tech.
Since when anti radiation missiles started to go after atomic radiation instead of microwave?
For all defence experts here, anti radiation missiles can only detect and follow strong directional microwave emissions, such as radar emissions and radio emissions, not nuclear radiation.

This thread will go down in the internetty history as the stupidest on defence tech.
Since when anti radiation missiles started to go after atomic radiation instead of microwave?
For all defence experts here, anti radiation missiles can only detect and follow strong directional microwave emissions, such as radar emissions and radio emissions, not nuclear radiation.

Sshhhhh ....

U crazy man ? or what ?

Don't talk if you don't now shyt OK ?

Hindu-stan has created special technology. They have created detector TRISHULs with infinite loiter time.
The three pronged trishul detects alpha, beta, and gamma radiations respectively from galactic distances.

Large trishul silos are under construction, 5 trishuls are born on each human to dog marriage.

Sshhhhh ....

U crazy man ? or what ?

Don't talk if you don't now shyt OK ?

Hindu-stan has created special technology. They have created detector TRISHULs with infinite loiter time.
The three pronged trishul detects alpha, beta, and gamma radiations respectively from galactic distances.

Large trishul silos are under construction, 5 trishuls are born on each human to dog marriage.
@Zarvan @Oscar @HRK @Horus
:lol:
Looks like you guys are running an online mental asylum on here.
I never read such ludicrous comment :rofl:

Even a Low Level Loiter Drone IAI Harop can to the Job
This is not the answer.
I am asking again,
how an ''anti radiation'' missile can be used to neutralize NASR launcher?

This is not the answer.
I am asking again,
how an ''anti radiation'' missile can be used to neutralize NASR launcher?
Do you know how anti-radiation missile
Work
Its catch the signal emitters which used gama waves such mission computer of Command control
Advanced Variant of HARM-E is so delicate that it can home source of the radiation

This weapon is stand-off used against enemy radars and other SIGINT platform

Do you know how anti-radiation missile
Work
Its catch the signal emitters which used gama waves such mission computer of Command control
Advanced Variant of HARM-E is so delicate that it can home source of the radiation

This weapon is stand-off used against enemy radars and other SIGINT platform
There is no such technology in existence. Your understanding of anti radiation missiles is critically flawed.

There is no such technology in existence. Your understanding of anti radiation missiles is critically flawed.
Really state principles how anti-radiation Stand-off work
Any missile is work in SIGINT environment
CCS Of Tel acquire its targets using radio emitters

Last edited:
Good luck :lol:
What Happen Lost Technical argument.There No TEL Mobile system in the World Which Works Under Signal Free Environment.
there always CCS(Command & Control System )Which Compiles Signals From various Sources in war
How Do you think TEL system Locate Threat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom