What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

@Dr. Sen and @East or West India Best

Stay on topic and look at the title of the thread.

Rubbish from Reuters. The official meeting has happened between the government and the armed forces. This is from 16 minutes ago.

Pakistan calls on international community to resolve Yemen crisis - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

SLAMABAD: Pakistan called upon the United Nations, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the international community to play a constructive role in finding a political solution to the crisis in Yemen.

The appeal was made in a high-level civil-military meeting on Monday, presided by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to review the situation in Yemen.

As a high-level defence delegation is likely to leave for Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, a security official told Reuters that there would be no decision on joining the Saudi-led military campaign in Yemen before the visit

All this dramebazi of Pakistani government/Army in hope of playing both sides would not change some basic ground realities.

1. Three of your ships are participating in Yemen blockade.

2. Your soldiers are in Saudi Arabia.

3. Your country is part of an anti-Shia coalition.

Your air force may not be participating in Houti bombing ATM, but that is the extent of your neutrality.

Even if it is true, I'm not sure why should it matter? I can barely count 100 people in the video. Iran is a 78 million strong nation. Variety of opinion is a natural thing. They are and have been let to announce their opinion. I don't seen anything wrong with that.

It doesn't matter, where it was made or it being fake. It is nothing regardless!
The entire World knows by now, what the wahabi and the horehouse of saud are, stand for and do!
This is a plus for us!
I bet Saddam, even from the grave, does it in his pants, when he hears the Word iranian ahvazi!
I bet, if asked by our religious leaders, a million ahvazi will be on the street in a counter demonstration!

Last edited:
These wahabis have lying encoded in their DNA. You should not believe anything from them.
There are no such nonsense in Ahvaz. I am from Ahvaz. There is probably no other part of Iran that hates these wahabis more than in Ahvaz. Have you guys ever met a Lur? ;)

Ahvazi arab althought small in numbers, are still present. They are all shi'ites and despise these saudis. The idea that you'll see them in such a video is like saying you'll see Jews in a video acting pro hitler.

Last edited:
These wahabis have lying encoded in their DNA. You should not believe anything from them.
There are no such nonsense in Ahvaz. I am from Ahvaz. There is probably no other part of Iran that hates these wahabis than Ahvaz. Have you guys ever met a Lur? ;)
I know and I agree with you. I have built projects in Khoozestan so yes I have been there.

All I'm saying is that in a 78 million strong nation, you can find any kind of personalities.

Ahwazi Arabs' gathering in favor of the Saudi led military operation in Yemen.

5-serious-cat-should-I-laugh-or-something.jpg

I know and I agree with you. I have built projects in Khoozestan so yes I have been there.

All I'm saying is that in a 78 million strong nation, you can find any kind of personalities.

It is highly unlikely, and I mean highly unlikely that you see any pro saudi Iranian arab. Whenever you read anything from these wahabis, just assume it is BS by default.

Last edited:
It is highly unlikely, and I mean highly unlikely you see any pro saudi Iranian arab. Whenever you read anything from these wahabis, just assume it is BS by default.
Pro Saudi, NEVER. People who are not in line with Iran's overall direction, maybe (as we do in this site as well)

All this dramebazi of Pakistani government/Army in hope of playing both sides would not change some basic ground realities.

1. Three of your ships are participating in Yemen blockade.

2. Your soldiers are in Saudi Arabia.

3. Your country is part of an anti-Shia coalition.

Your air force may not be participating in Houti bombing ATM, but that is the extent of your neutrality.

1. They are there to evacuate nearly 2000 citizens. They are not participating in any "blockade" .

2. Yes they are, they have been there ever since the late 40's....

3. No it isn't.

1. They are there to evacuate nearly 2000 citizens. They are not participating in any "blockade" .

How many people a F-22P light frigate house? 10-20-30? 50?

If you want to evacuate your civilians you send troop carriers, supply ships, and patrol vessel which could actually house some people onboard, not armed frigates which does not have capacity to even hold 50 extra civilians.

2. Yes they are, they have been there ever since the late 40's....

I am talking about the ones sent recently, within this month itself.

3. No it isn't.

Your government thinks otherwise.

Pakistan to join Saudi coalition against Houthi: senior official | Arab News

Pakistan ‘joining’ Yemen war at Saudi request | idrw.org

Pakistan a Reluctant Ally in Saudi Yemen Campaign | Al Jazeera America

Pro Saudi, NEVER. People who are not in line with Iran's overall direction, maybe (as we do in this site as well)
According to Jane's Information Group, "Most Iranian Arabs seek their constitutionally guaranteed rights and do not have a separatist agenda ... While it may be true that some Arab activists are separatists, most see themselves as Iranians first and declare their commitment to the state's territorial integrity."[22]

Abrams with composite armor !!!

AFAIK, M1A2 Abrams does not have explosive reactive armor. Its original depleted Uranium armor provides it with desired amount of protection. Though export version do not have DU armor so they may need Explosive-Reactive Armor.

AFAIK, M1A2 Abrams does not have explosive reactive armor. Its original depleted Uranium armor provides it with desired amount of protection. Though export version do not have DU armor so they may need Explosive-Reactive Armor.
It is about rumors that all newly built Zolfaghar 3 and 4 MBTs in Iran are of composite hull made of different layers of embedded armor and will not use ERAs anymore..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom