What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

what Interest u have in Iraq and Syria?? Syria even have border with your country... ? we to have Interest in supporting Saudis.. Saudi Supported us, when we were in sanctions, Saudi supported us in nuclear program, now our friend need our help... we should help them..

Syria supported Iran during 8 years war !

now our friend need our help... we should help them

:coffee:

Syria supported Iran during 8 years war !

:coffee:

Yes... same for both countries... we should not behave as if we are working against each other... we have commitments with our friends... just like u have commitments with your friends... :-)

All... if Pakistanis are canon fodder then what are they?
the difference is we only send some advisers and the fighting is done by the people of the country , but KSA here want to fight from the safty of their airplanes 7km above the grounds and they plan sending your soldiers to the front line .

here i say it again we didn't send any Iranian conscript or soldiers in Syria and Iraq for fight and even the supreme leader advised people not go there to fight he said not to go there and only allowed the ones who went previously .

hope you can see the difference in situation here.

the difference is we only send some advisers and the fighting is done by the people of the country , but KSA here want to fight from the safty of their airplanes 7km above the grounds and they plan sending your soldiers to the front line .

here i say it again we didn't send any Iranian conscript in Syria and Iraq for fight and even the supreme leader advised people not go there to fight he said not to go there and only allowed the ones who went previously .

its your and International media's brain fart that we are sending our soldiers.... we are not sending any force in Yemen...and right now i am listing Defense Minister Interview and he is saying nor Saudi ask any force neither we are sending anyone... he said that we are visiting Saudia... we are also in contact with Iran... and our first resolve is to defuse the situation rather becoming Party in it... and he further said that if Saudi face threats that are threat to its existence and security then we have agreement that we will send our forces to help(read again) them,...

here i say it again we didn't send any Iranian conscript or soldiers in Syria and Iraq for fight and even the supreme leader advised people not go there to fight he said not to go there and only allowed the ones who went previously .

Well a large number of your " advisors" died on foriegn lands. YET no Pakistani soldier as of today died for KSA.

Well a large number of your " advisors" died on foriegn lands. YET no Pakistani soldier as of today died for KSA.

What "Large" number? It seems your love for your saudi masters is clouding even the simple rational thinking ability in your head. A few retired military personnel were killed at most. Stop commenting nonsense.

What "Large" number? It seems your love for your saudi masters is clouding even the simple rational thinking ability in your head. A few retired military personnel were killed at most. Stop commenting nonsense.
That was in response to the other poster calling us canon fodder. No need to be emotional.

What large number?
Also, they were killed helping Iraq fighting a 'domestic war on terror', we didn't send our soldiers as mercenaries to help an invasion on a foreign country. Pakistan's gov has taken a wise decision till now to stay out of it thanks to public and media pressure.

That was in response to the other poster calling us canon fodder. No need to be emotional.

The only one emotional here is the one creating nonsense to make themselves feel better. There is difference between Iranian advisers in Syria/Iraq to fight terrorism and Pakistani slave like mentality to follow orders of the wahabis to invade another nations air space. You guys need to worry about your own country first where you're becoming overrun by terrorists.

The only one emotional here is the one creating nonsense to make themselves feel better. There is difference between Iranian advisers in Syria/Iraq to fight terrorism and Pakistani slave like mentality to follow orders of the wahabis to invade another nations air space. You guys need to worry about your own country first where you're becoming overrun by terrorists.
Thanks for your concern about our country.
As I said in other posts it is all about interests of different countries not about slavery. Both Iran and KSA are supporting their own proxy groups/governments. So no need to say that if we do it, then it is halal. If KSA does the same thing it's haram.Don't be hypocritical.

Thanks for your concern about our country.
As I said in other posts it is all about interests of different countries not about slavery. Both Iran and KSA are supporting their own proxy groups/governments. So no need to say that if we do it, then it is halal. If KSA does the same thing it's haram.Don't be hypocritical.

What proxy? Houthis are an indigenous movement that would have risen with or without Iran. Iranian help certainly aided them, but as you can see, even without Iran they are still gaining land. As for saudis, their proxies are countries like Pakistan, whose leaders like slaves jump in and help whenever their saudi masters command. You obviously don't know jack about the situation. Pakistan is working for saudis to fight an indigenous Yemeni movement.

What proxy? Houthis are an indigenous movement that would have risen with or without Iran. Iranian help certainly aided them, but as you can see, even without Iran they are still gaining land. As for saudis, their proxies are countries like Pakistan, whose leaders like slaves jump in and help whenever their saudi masters command. You obviously don't know jack about the situation. Pakistan is working for saudis to fight an indigenous Yemeni movement.
Obviously I don't know jack about the situation because I don't watch PressTV.
And what you said about Houthis, I can say the same about people protesting against Assad and FSA.
If we were a proxy of KSA then we would have jumped in Syria as well but we didn't despite losing KSA's trust and much needed money. Enough said.

well it was not Iranian posters who claimed that Pakistan is gonna send it's force there ,they were from Pakistan and some one Arab country south of Persian Gulf.

Also you call Houthi movement Iran proxy , then why you can't show any Iranian weapons or Advisers or troop there ?
have you forget just 2-3 week ago everybody have said that Houthi are Yemeni movement who are far more closer to KSA than Iran then how come they suddenly become Iran invasion force and proxy .
isn't it because their action endangered some monarchy north of Yemen .

and if the Pakistan defense minister denied the Pakistan involvement in this KSA led adventure then good for Pakistan , but why you discussing it with me and some other Iranian members ,why not going and ask those Pakistani and KSA members who post these nonsense why they did so?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom