What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

mecca would be turned into a parking lot
:pissed: Always think twich - what you saying? :astagh:

Who has more powerfull airforse ?? IRAN OR KSA??
ksa has more powerful airforce, but iran has batter countermaser as like sam, ballistic missile, etc.
Direct conflict betwen iran and saudi arabia, iran has more chance to win. if usa don,t intervin...............:devil:

DOnt make me laugh khan. The arabs couldnt defeat little old israel when they united. If a confrontation ever occured most arab countries would back off and it would be only gcc allied woth saudi arabia against Iran and its proxies. Hell would be unleashed on the saudis and mecca would be turned into a parking lot.
they have their husband backing them , so they have confident this time ...

Iran should send advisers to organize and help the Houthis .

A couple of Anti Ship missiles is appreciated .

I was thinking about Oman , The only country that didn't join the pussies alliance . Oman can be a good route towards Yemen .

So another enemy of the iranian people and muslims shows his true nature here: PARTHIANSHOT!
MAN THEY REALLY USE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK!

Then Don't get angry, When someone play guitar for you. Everybody wants to listen nice melodies which is going to make their days better.

Actually we are patient and we get angry rarely our guitars are different for free nations play nice melody but for Ruthless has a bad melody.

Did you watch killing innocent people by your side ?

DOnt make me laugh khan. The arabs couldnt defeat little old israel when they united. If a confrontation ever occured most arab countries would back off and it would be only gcc allied woth saudi arabia against Iran and its proxies. Hell would be unleashed on the saudis and mecca would be turned into a parking lot.
are you a muslim ? how dare you want to turn a holy city into a parking lot ?:pissed:

look man, do you worship god or a stupid black box with pagan roots?

sunni or shia. both know the value of the holy city of mecca. i am not going to threaten you. nor will i abuse you.

but i will ask you to stop being a false flagger . i know you are not a muslim.

:pissed: Always think twich - what you saying? :astagh:

ksa has more powerful airforce, but iran has batter countermaser as like sam, ballistic missile, etc.
Direct conflict betwen iran and saudi arabia, iran has more chance to win. if usa don,t intervin...............:devil:
have you ever seen uncle sam not poke his nose where oil is mentioned ? i dont think so 8-)

Good luck with that. Since technically the duty of defending Mecca(or rather the holy sector) falls on neither Saudis or anyone. Its someone's else's house and its that entity's problem. As a track record, the last Army that attempted to destroy the Ka'aba pretty much perished without survivors.
Nonsense, we had the power and we did it, and no power could stop it, but it's not our goal anymore.

Invasion of Mecca
Abū-Tāhir desecrated Islam's holiest site after gaining entry In 930, Abū-Tāhir led the Qarmatians’ most notorious attack when he pillaged Mecca and desecrated Islam’s most sacred sites. Unable to gain entry to the city initially, he called upon the right of all Muslims to enter the city and gave his oath that he came in peace. Once inside the city walls the Qarmatian army set about massacring the pilgrims, taunting them with verses of the Koran as they did so.[3] The bodies of the pilgrims were left to rot in the streets or thrown down the Well of Zamzam. The Kaaba was looted, with Abū-Tāhir taking personal possession of the Black Stone and bringing it back to Al-Hasa.

The attack on Mecca symbolized the Qarmatians’ break with the Islamic world; it was believed to have been aimed to prompt the appearance of the Mahdi who would bring about the final cycle of the world and end the era of Islam.[13]

On the first day of the Hajj they led a charge on pilgrims, riding their horses into Masjid al-Haram and killing pilgrims praying around the Kaaba. Their victims allegedly numbered around some thirty thousand. After despoiling the Well of Zamzam, plundering houses and seizing slaves, Abū-Tāhir and his army removed the Black Stone and took it away.[5]

Abū-Tāhir Al-Jannābī - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abu-Sa'id Jannabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back to the topic: Iran will drink tea. That's the first step. Be patient.

Last edited:
Thank you Sipahsalar!
Wahabism is fabian judaism dressed as Islam! Their ultimate goal is to destroy Islam from within!
Animals like you Fartianshot don't have the mental capacity to understand higher ideas, as eveident by your stupid "hey man...", stupid!

Last edited:
What Iran needs to do now is create a vietnam for the saudis, bleed them dry, waste their resources and rile the yemenis, who already despise saudi against them. Saudi arabia was stupid to send in troops, now theyre gonna regret it.

Other thn sending advisors, trainers and weapons, Iran doesnt need to do much. This war was won before it began. Due to the bombings and killings the saudis will always now have an enemy bordering them. We have to remember that yemenis all have guns and they can cause havoc in saudi arabia if they want to.

Could not happen.

Vietnam had border with China and had support of USSR and China behind it. This allowed Vietnam to rapidly arm itself with the supply train run by Soviets.

Yemen does not share land border with Iran, and it is under naval blockade that is being enforced by Egypt and Pakistan. You people could not supply Houtis on a large scale, unless you could fight through that Naval blockade.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom