What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

Yemen had many problems stirred from outside for a long time before North and South Yemen decided to get together from the cold era Soviet and American influences, Yemenis fought many internal bloody wars. Yemen is strategically situated near Bab al mandeb which is a very oil strategic route. The US has intervened with its drone strikes killing scores of civilians along with some Al Qaeda fighters, but that didn't change much of the internal dynamics of Yemeni politics inherited from the cold war and still causing trouble. What we are witnessing today in the Muslim world is a change from communist states and parties against capitalist ones to Sunni vs Shia policies, which gives us a good hint that these troubles are artificial and are the continuum of the Church stirred fake cold war policies of East against West to split and control other nations wealth and mostly targeting Muslim nations.
What Yemen needs today is stability, a better economy, education and modern infrastructures to compete in the middle east markets. It has enough manpower to lift itself with the help of the GCC to a much better country. One can be sure that Yemenis can do without these wars, skirmishes and conflicts stirred from God knows who and blamed on Iran and Saudi Arabia...two powerful Muslim nations.

What Iran needs to do now is create a vietnam for the saudis, bleed them dry, waste their resources and rile the yemenis, who already despise saudi against them. Saudi arabia was stupid to send in troops, now theyre gonna regret it.

Other thn sending advisors, trainers and weapons, Iran doesnt need to do much. This war was won before it began. Due to the bombings and killings the saudis will always now have an enemy bordering them. We have to remember that yemenis all have guns and they can cause havoc in saudi arabia if they want to.

well by increasing gas prices as after this yemen adventure oil prices will increase. It is a conspiracy to increase the oil price

mecca would be turned into a parking lot.

Good luck with that. Since technically the duty of defending Mecca(or rather the holy sector) falls on neither Saudis or anyone. Its someone's else's house and its that entity's problem. As a track record, the last Army that attempted to destroy the Ka'aba pretty much perished without survivors.

In an even more atheist orientated scenario; The air force of the UAE is more than enough to essentially shoot the entire Iranian air force out of the sky(the professionalism of their leadership and personnel being their limitation). At no point does Iran possess anything of the sort that has the slightest capability to cause damage to(leave the idea of how the laughable suggestion would break the Iranian society apart) to anything that further south.
Unlike 79 against the Iraqis, the Iranians today are completely outclassed by the entire GCC military multiple time. Their strength lies in asymmetric warfare and they have stuck to it ever since. In any all out conventional conflict Iran really hasn't much to go on other than the hope that the GCC military isnt as professional as is repeatedly reputed about them. That in itself is a very risky gamble to go on and one that is less and less likely to be true today compared to say 20 years ago.

The Parthian Empire was a military force to be reckoned with in its time that outclassed its neighbours; the Iranian military not so.. not today anyway.

Good luck with that. Since technically the duty of defending Mecca(or rather the holy sector) falls on neither Saudis or anyone. Its someone's else's house and its that entity's problem. As a track record, the last Army that attempted to destroy the Ka'aba pretty much perished without survivors.

In an even more atheist orientated scenario; The air force of the UAE is more than enough to essentially shoot the entire Iranian air force out of the sky(the professionalism of their leadership and personnel being their limitation). At no point does Iran possess anything of the sort that has the slightest capability to cause damage to(leave the idea of how the laughable suggestion would break the Iranian society apart) to anything that further south.
Unlike 79 against the Iraqis, the Iranians today are completely outclassed by the entire GCC military multiple time. Their strength lies in asymmetric warfare and they have stuck to it ever since. In any all out conventional conflict Iran really hasn't much to go on other than the hope that the GCC military isnt as professional as is repeatedly reputed about them. That in itself is a very risky gamble to go on and one that is less and less likely to be true today compared to say 20 years ago.

The Parthian Empire was a military force to be reckoned with in its time that outclassed its neighbours; the Iranian military not so.. not today anyway.

Implying anyone would care what the sunni world would think. If the gcc and saudi arabia bomb our cities were bombing them back. An eye for an eye os Irans policy. Anyways, I dont think any secular arab regime would even give a crap as theyre all mostly athiest or agnostic in secret, lool.

well by increasing gas prices as after this yemen adventure oil prices will increase. It is a conspiracy to increase the oil price

And that my friend, is the real smart post of the day. The current drop in Oil prices has been hurting the Iranians and Russians whose economies depend upon the trade. However, spark up the Persian gulf again the oil prices shoot up; the GCC is being led into the typical Iranian Asymmetric trap which they have not even caught an inkling of.

I cant complain though, high crude price is heaven for me.

And that my friend, is the real smart post of the day. The current drop in Oil prices has been hurting the Iranians and Russians whose economies depend upon the trade. However, spark up the Persian gulf again the oil prices shoot up; the GCC is being led into the typical Iranian Asymmetric trap which they have not even caught an inkling of.

I cant complain though, high crude price is heaven for me.

Rather GCC should increase the oil prices without going into war, that will be more profitable. But even if war happens to fullscale assault, this will help the saudis too, as they have big share in oil industry.

Rather GCC should increase the oil prices without going into war, that will be more profitable. But even if war happens to fullscale assault, this will help the saudis too, as they have big share in oil industry.

The oil price drop was for two reasons. The Saudis wanted to hurt the Iranians and along with their business partners Halliburton and the likes wanted to hit Dutch Shell and all other SME Oilfield competition. The US government persisted as it also hurts Russia and Venezuela.

mecca would be turned into a parking lot
No Idea why irani members are so arrogant ? any one have any idea about it ?
Fyi dont call me a arab supporter now , cz i really dont support them instead i hate that they sponsor terrorism in world including Pakistan just talking some facts

you said iran will turn mecca into a parking alot but with with what, None Of your Air Crafts have the capability to do so , Modern war is dominated by Air Force in which hold the skies holds the war , If Irani Weapons really work why dont they show it ? being a keyboard warrior is a one thing , war isn't a game ksa outmatch iran in almost every field they are well equipped with modern weapon system which iran cant match, Their is only one place where Iran is ahead of ksa that's missile tech ( em not even sure of that lets just for the sake of argument i believe this ) But if Iran go head to head with ksa You guys just have no chance because you are way outdated same will happen what Abrams tank did to iraqi armor most of your air force will be destroyed in 1st hour of war .

Being Shia , Sunni , Wahabi has nothing to do with Islam , No part of Quran Says be that, in reality Islam says be a good muslim (momin).

No Idea why irani members are so arrogant ? any one have any idea about it ?
Fyi dont call me a arab supporter now , cz i really dont support them instead i hate that they sponsor terrorism in world including Pakistan just talking some facts

you said iran will turn mecca into a parking alot but with with what, None Of your Air Crafts have the capability to do so , Modern war is dominated by Air Force in which hold the skies holds the war , If Irani Weapons really work why dont they show it ? being a keyboard warrior is a one thing , war isn't a game ksa outmatch iran in almost every field they are well equipped with modern weapon system which iran cant match, Their is only one place where Iran is ahead of ksa that's missile tech ( em not even sure of that lets just for the sake of argument i believe this ) But if Iran go head to head with ksa You guys just have no chance because you are way outdated same will happen what Abrams tank did to iraqi armor most of your air force will be destroyed in 1st hour of war .

Being Shia , Sunni , Wahabi has nothing to do with Islam , No part of Quran Says be that, in reality Islam says be a good muslim (momin).
We have lots of false flags here. Mecca is important for us too.

DOnt make me laugh khan. The arabs couldnt defeat little old israel when they united. If a confrontation ever occured most arab countries would back off and it would be only gcc allied woth saudi arabia against Iran and its proxies. Hell would be unleashed on the saudis and mecca would be turned into a parking lot.
Those times are long gone now when ever Israel would mess with Arab countries would get beating of a life time they are far well trained and equipped and motivated you need to wake up other wise they are going to go on rampage

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom