What's new

How well you know about yourself?

lol
90%
Your skills with introspection are impressive. It really is a skill, to be able to sift through your own thoughts and feelings and really understand yourself. Bravo!

Your result:
90%
Your skills with introspection are impressive. It really is a skill, to be able to sift through your own thoughts and feelings and really understand yourself. Bravo!

https://www.quizony.com/how-well-do-you-know-yourself/

Your result:
100%
You know yourself as well as anyone could ever claim to know themselves. You also know, then, that knowing yourself is an on-going process. You are always changing!
==================================================================

I like it.
Life is an adventure and Death too is another adventure! And I want to live and die with a clean conscious, no burden, no worries! :-)

Your result:
80%
You are a lot closer to really knowing yourself than most people will ever come! You aren't afraid of the hard questions, and you know, for the most part, how to be honest with yourself.

Your result:
100%
You know yourself as well as anyone could ever claim to know themselves. You also know, then, that knowing yourself is an on-going process. You are always changing!

Your result:
70%
You're about three quarters of the way there! Ask yourself the hard questions -- the answers just might surprise you. And through learning yourself, you will learn more about others

Your result:
100%
You know yourself as well as anyone could ever claim to know themselves. You also know, then, that knowing yourself is an on-going process. You are always changing! :sarcastic:

If you know yourself better then you should not be using this website to tell you how much you know about yourself

i got 90%.

This forum is full of opinionated hot headed Pakistanis - i'd be surprised if anyone got less than 80-90%

A website going to tell me how well i know myself ? ... I rather rely on another human being..

Your result:
90%

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom