What's new

How Vloggers are busting the Indian media myth of Hindu(s) persecution in Pakistan

indians hate us because of our RACE not religion
I think like most human behaviour it's very complex. Ethnicity, geography, culture, history, Kashmir, religion all play a hand. But it is not religion alone. If it was India would be at war with Saudia, UAE, Oman, Afghnistan etc etc.

This is the Muslim world.

The-Muslim-World-on-the-Ver-1.jpg
#

Not just this.

upload_2020-3-19_18-53-39.jpeg

Indian Muslim hating Pakistan doesn't lessen the hate Hindutvadis have for the Indian Muslims...

There is more than meets the eye.

They the RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal all the extremist Saffronists have this thought that 'For Muslims of India, the first and foremost important thing is the religion Islam'...than comes the region/country and that is India...India is not that important as nations state is not favored in Islam like 'Islam doesn't have this concept of Islamic nations' as Islam is a universal phenomena...can't be restricted and confined to countries.

This is totally against the RSS dogma of ' India/Bharat/Hindustan first' and then comes religion and that 'religion and state is a different thing.

So Muslims in India doesn't fits into their thoughts....and are called anti nationals/go to Pakistan...more adjectives here.

Excellent!.....so let's watch both these enemies of the Pakistani people fight it out amongst themselves........suits me fine.

Slightly off topic .....My German professor, who is one of three most closest people, would sometimes recount to me what racist remarks Thai people would reserve for Indians (he has a thing for Thai and other SE Asian women sometimes also Korean ones) ...I first brushed it off and then one day I gave a one-two verbal punch -----> sure Thais can be as racist towards Indians as they please but may be they should find another religion..may be they should allow the rebels down south of another religion to overrun them, since as it stands Buddhism is a religion created and carrried forward by Indians ....He was chastised ..next moment regained his composure and said ...next time I hear any Thai especially women say anything objectionable about Indians ...this is what I am gonna say to them---------> Ahh the small.pleasures of life!!!!!

Slightly off topic .....My German professor, who is one of three most closest people, would sometimes recount to me what racist remarks Thai people would reserve for Indians (he has a thing for Thai and other SE Asian women sometimes also Korean ones) ...I first brushed it off and then one day I gave a one-two verbal punch -----> sure Thais can be as racist towards Indians as they please but may be they should find another religion..may be they should allow the rebels down south of another religion to overrun them, since as it stands Buddhism is a religion created and carrried forward by Indians ....He was chastised ..next moment regained his composure and said ...next time I hear any Thai especially women say anything objectionable about Indians ...this is what I am gonna say to them---------> Ahh the small.pleasures of life!!!!!
I could not agree more with you there. I never understood why the Akhand Bharat types don;t go for what in fact are 'Indian swamps'. Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand etc are entirely Indian in their religion, culture, languages, architecture etc

Since the founding of Pakistan that white has become smaller and smaller. Pakistan should eliminate entirely from its flag as the number of minorities in Pakistan dwindle by the day. Pakistan is for Muslims only and it's hostile to non-Muslims. especially Hindus.

To say non-Muslims are equals in Pakistan is a falsehood.
we are not India so we don't behave like you. take a glass of the golden juice and be sick

I could not agree more with you there. I never understood why the Akhand Bharat types don;t go for what in fact are 'Indian swamps'. Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand etc are entirely Indian in their religion, culture, languages, architecture etc

I always say to the Hindutva types that if they are serious about Akhand Bharat, first thing they should do is give citizenship to illegal BDs in India and extend out all the opportunities as afforded to Nepalis ...automatic work.permits ...ability to serve in Indian Armed Forces etc.....at maxxx 50 percent Hindutvabadis understand that we have to take in BD population under the wing as well as it's land if Akhand Bharat us to be constructed ..

And less said about Thais the better....their kings are named after Hindu/Buddhist king named Rama and their till recent capital Ayyuthayya is named after Ram's capital Ayodhya ...there the animus is racial of Mongoloid looking vs Caucasoid looking (if the Indo Aryan skull can be designated as such) ..as somebody whose appearance straddles the crossover line between Caucasoid and Mongoloid , I find it assuming and a bit pointless

The condition of non Muslims is very bad in Pakistan. There is a hidden bias against them present in our society.
We are treating our non Muslim neither according to constitution nor islam.
We should accept the problem so that solution can be found
Things are not that bad.
We are just now shunning our radicalism.. Its would take time. You still meet some very educated radicals but their number is decreasing and the number of people with tolerance is increasing.
We have not reached to that point where we would just share their happiness with them but we have reached where we allow them to do whatever they want to do safely. Except one minority. Christians and Sikhs most in punjab and kpk are fine or better then Hindus in Sindh.
The interior Sindh has lot of cases and our very able cheif minister has done nothing yet even after 10 years to do Something for them..
Federal governmnet has taken some initiative to include minorities. Kartarpur for a country like Pakistan is a huge huge step..

I, a Muslim Sunni Pakistani, love our minorities. They are our blood.

No Hindu Indian will ever utter these words ... Because they are hate filled.

Pakistani hearts are Gold... That is why we partitioned ... We have different hearts compared with the lynching Hindutva hearts.

I had two Hindus in my High School class in Pakistan. We all were friends and had great time. The India terrorizes the Indian Muslims with daily reports of anti-Muslim pograms while make stories about Pakistani Hindus. Rural Pakistan is a feudal society where rich landlords kidnap girls of landless peasants who are Muslims and some Hindus. If these criminal landlord kidnaps a Muslim girl there is no news but when a Hindu girl is kidnapped even New York Times covers it. Most girls kidnapped are Muslims as Hindus constitute 1% of Pakistani population. It is important to note that the Muslims are attacked in Indian urban areas while in Pakistan the rural areas report kidnapping of Hindu girls.

Back
Top Bottom