What's new

How Vloggers are busting the Indian media myth of Hindu(s) persecution in Pakistan

Kashmir is all to do with it. All the things you mentioned are the weeds of hate that have taken root over 70 years, three wars because of Kashmir. No Kashmir problem by now 1947 would be fast disapearing memory. And India enjoys fantastic relations with -

• UAE
  • Saudia Arabia
  • Iran
  • Afghanistan
  • Indonesia
  • etc

Are they closet Hindus and not Muslims?

ALL those countries care about their own race, not their religion. Why shouldn't they?. I care more about and have more in common with Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs than I do with Saudi or Arab Muslims. That is a fact.

Kashmir is all to do with it. All the things you mentioned are the weeds of hate that have taken root over 70 years, three wars because of Kashmir. No Kashmir problem by now 1947 would be fast disapearing memory. And India enjoys fantastic relations with -

• UAE
  • Saudia Arabia
  • Iran
  • Afghanistan
  • Indonesia
  • etc

Kashmir issue is between India and Pakistan and the animosity and hate between the two countries is the result...but looking at the larger picture of intrinsic hate and sadistic nature of Hindutva hate/vengeance against their own citizens, the hapless Muslims, has a different direction.

The recent Delhi riots, Gujarat massacre of Muslims, hundreds other communal mob fury against Muslims was not due to Kashmir...but was the result of that deep rooted hatred for Muslims of India. Just as I have written in my last post...

• UAE
  • Saudia Arabia
  • Iran
  • Afghanistan
  • Indonesia
  • etc

These people who claim 'civilization conflict' between Muslims/Hindus [which is bolloks] scare me. So are they suggesting we hate Pakistani Hindus? In effect they are validating RSS fanatics only within Pakistan. Pak Hindus are our brothers. I would anyday stand with a Pak Hindu then a Dalit convert Muslim in Ganga India.

And i ask again? When you see UAE Sheikhs clasping Modi in ecstatic delight do you see Muslim/Hindu civilizational conflict?

Like fcuk ....

That's how it should be. I love Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs. I couldn't give a damn about Arab or Middle Eastern Muslims.

ALL those countries care about their own race, not their religion. Why shouldn't they?. I care more about and have more in common with Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs than I do with Saudi or Arab Muslims. That is a fact.
These guys who peddle this Muslim/Hindu civilizational conflict fraud ignore that huge parts of the Muslim world love India. Also they are inciting hate against fellow Pakistani citizens of Hindu or minority extraction. Indeed they want what Modi is doing to be done in Pakistan. Only with reverse role.

Kashmir issue is between India and Pakistan and the animosity and hate between the two countries is this...but looking at the larger picture of intrinsic hate and sadistic nature of Hindutva hate/vengeance against their own citizens, the hapless Muslims, has a different direction.

The recent Delhi riots, Gujarat massacre of Muslims, hundreds other communal mob fury against Muslims was not due to Kashmir...but was the result of that deep rooted hatred for Muslims of India. Just as I have written in my last post...

They hate their own Muslims that share their DNA but love the Arab Sheikhs, Iranian Mullahs and the Afghan Ruling elite. That's the indian brain for you.

These guys who peddle this Muslim/Hindu civilizational conflict fraud ignore that huge parts of the Muslim world love India. Also they are inciting hate against fellow Pakistani citizens of Hindu or minority extraction. Indeed they want what Modi is doing to be done in Pakistan. Only with reverse role.

EXACTLY!......Our conflict with india is racial not religious. The gangu-dravidian indians verses the Pakistani peoples.

NepaL is the moist Hindu country on earth. Yet Pakistan has had friendly relations with that country. Whither the civilizational conflict? Hindu % by country

Nepal 81.3%
India 79.8%

They hate their own Muslims that share their DNA but love the Arab Sheikhs, Iranian Mullahs and the Afghan Ruling elite. That's the indian brain for you.
Well said. Indian's are fond of Afghan ruling elite, Arab Sheikhs, Iranian clergy, Indonesians etc Whither the civilizational conflict?

NepaL is the moist Hindu country on earth. Yet Pakistan has had friendly relations with that country. Whither the civilizational conflict? Hindu % by country

Nepal 81.3%
India 79.8%

Also remember that the indian Muslims hate Pakistan and Pakistanis just as much if not more than indian hindus and sikhs. NO-ONE on PDF ever discusses this point.

These guys who peddle this Muslim/Hindu civilizational conflict

This is restricted to just the land that is Bharat....as they say Hindu is a regional term more than it is about religion term. Mohan Bhagwat the RSS supremo has said 'everyone living in Bharat is a Hindu'...it is the Sanatan Dharma(eternal” or absolute set of duties or religiously ordained practices incumbent upon all Hindus)...

O Dildar PaaJee,

A 1000yr Civilisation Clash!

Indians hate their Identity as they live in the world we created... hence, the desperate need to create new myths and ancient lores....

I must say that the coflict goes back even further... it has always been so...

Indus vs Ganga

And their desperate attempt to steal OurHeritage and even more desperate attempts to say that there is NO difference between us and them is borne of deeper insecurity.

The MaqboozaPunjab and 75% of OurThar and of course, Gujarat ... gives them this fake sense of something that is not there...

I say let them... a people who cann't exist on their own do need to put others down just have some meaning in their lives or have a samblange of identity.

Since, we have adopted Islam and Islam doesn't recognise race... so our outlook is rightly pan Islamic ...which the good Indians try to belittle ...thinking it might add a little flesh to the imaginary bones of their fake skeleton.

I say... the good Indians have the BirthRight to Indianness!

Mangus

Weak case ...Indians can always revert back to Buddhism which is as Gangu as Gangu can get ....the animosity towards past inequities would be much more intense then....as then they would rely in the records of survivors who made it to Tibet,Burma and Sri Lanka

If we really want to play the Indus vs Gangs game, Ganga has way more arsenal that it deliberately ignores

Hinduism barely holds a candle to relatively more rational, secular Buddhism....it is stupidity of the Hindutva right that they squandered the massive opportunity Buddhism provided to them to other countries

Buddha is to Gangustan as the Prophet(pbuh) to Arabistan....Central Pillar of Identity

There is a deeper reason for those who peddle this "civilizational conflict". If people migrated in 1947 and migration is by it's very nature traumatic in 2020 the have to justify that action. By picking on this 'civilizational conflict' and state of Indian Muslims suits theuir agenda. It merely helps them to validate that their migration was justified. You see that most often in writing of Irfan Husain at Dawn. I have actually discussed this with him by email on this subject. That people like him need to build this narrative of hate to justiftfy their entire existence.

Thus you will see this India infatuation with rapes, lynching, meat eating etc etc when we have bigger problems at home then fcukin India.

I am quite surprised by the negative reaction of Indians about this positive thread showing Pakistani Hindus in good light. The knee jerk reaction is a tell-tale sign something is intrinsically wrong with Indian psyche about Pakistan...to put it mildly or modestly.

1) Shouldn't Indians be happy about Hindus living a good life, enjoying freedom, perks and privileges in Pakistan...as Hinds living a miserable life should worry them(human nature). Here it seems they enjoy more if Hindus lives a miserable life in Pakistan(this is a very sadistic and psychopathic thought just to show Pakistan in a bad light) though the sufferers are their own people.

2) And the normal natural reaction of the Indians should be Muslims in India are also in good living conditions and with some videos and news clips as we/I have shown the videos and other Pakistanis shared the good news that Hindus are living in good conditions....so again it proves that Indians care more about giving a bad name to Pakistan than it is about Hindus living a prosperous life in Pakistan, and they are hell bent to prove it...instead of saying good to see it, Muslims are good in India too, again showing a deep intrinsic hatred for Pakistan...and no love for their Hindu brothers/sisters....

What do you call it...sadistic and xenophobic pleasures of demonizing Pakistan...and not giving any importance to the life of the Hindus in Pakistan.

3) And that India and Indians care more about image perception(true or false), about fake optics and not about the reality and the actual situation on the ground. If there is a similar thread about good or bad conditions of Muslims in India that would have been reciprocated with similar news about good living standards of Hindus in Pakistan.

This is so similar to the post Mumbai 26/11 episode, till now. Indian media within half an hour started demonizing Pakistan as they were fully prepared to do it...get set and go. And later on years after years Indian govt. was hardly interested in getting the culprits and going for the justice but hell bent upon 'Pakistan the center of terror' perception.

...and this is continuing till this day.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @masterchief_mirza @Crixus @Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Haris Ali2140 @Imran Khan @ghazi52 @Chhatrapati

@everyone

@Mangus Ortus Novem Can you tag some members here, I don't have the names.
Venerable and esteemed compatriot, your highly intuitive analysis has rudely exposed the Hindutva symptomatology, cleaving asunder any residual nominal belief that Hindutva is actually interested in the interests of Hindus.

Also remember that the indian Muslims hate Pakistan and Pakistanis just as much if not more than indian hindus and sikhs. NO-ONE on PDF ever discusses this point.

Indian Muslim hating Pakistan doesn't lessen the hate Hindutvadis have for the Indian Muslims...

There is more to it than meets the eye.

They the RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal all the extremist Saffronists have this thought that 'For Muslims of India, the first and foremost important thing is the religion Islam'...than comes the region/country and that is India...India is not that important as nations state is not favored in Islam like 'Islam doesn't have this concept of Islamic nations' as Islam is a universal phenomena...can't be restricted and confined to countries.

This is totally against the RSS dogma of ' India/Bharat/Hindustan first' and then comes religion and that 'religion and state is a different thing.

So Muslims in India doesn't fits into their thoughts....and are called anti nationals/go to Pakistan...more adjectives here.

Last edited:
I accept of course there is Hindu/Muslim driver but since 1947 the source of the evil weed that has sprouted is Kashmir. Kashmir. It burns and sucks oxygen from other aspects including religion. But at hear this is a secular, territorial, yes territorial dispute which is why most of the Arab world does not give a flying fcuk about Kashmir. Bizzarely only secular Turks and athiest Chinese support this Pak/India conflict.

Whither this 'civilizational conflict;?????????????????????????

There is a deeper reason for those who peddle this "civilizational conflict". If people migrated in 1947 and migration is by it's very nature traumatic in 2020 the have to justify that action. By picking on this 'civilizational conflict' and state of Indian Muslims suits theuir agenda. It merely helps them to validate that their migration was justified. You see that most often in writing of Irfan Husain at Dawn. I have actually discussed this with him by email on this subject. That people like him need to build this narrative of hate to justiftfy their entire existence.

Thus you will see this India infatuation with rapes, lynching, meat eating etc etc when we have bigger problems at home then fcukin India.

indians hate us because of our RACE not religion. It's the same reason why the bangladeshis found it easy to side with the indians in 1971. They both share the same blood, DNA, history and heritage. They don't share those characteristics with Pakistani people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom