What's new

How to Wake Up Early

Depends on your definition of early.
4am? 5am? or later?

Keep a brood of chickens and c0ck. And leave the windows open. Guarantee you will be sorry to take my advice.

keep a bong short ready for the morning for motivation :smokin:

Try one of those alarms and you should be fine. it will makes go like this:girl_wacko:

2010-07-20_Black_windup_alarm_clock_face.jpg

:welcome: 2 :pdf:

Take a cough syrup :agree: to fall asleep
And a Redbull to wake the heck out of you!

Another benefits.

More Proactive
Harvard biologist Christoph Randler discovered in 2010 that early risers are more proactive. They were more likely to agree with statements like "I spend time identifying long-range goals for myself" and "I feel in charge of making things happen."

Anticipate Problems
Randler's research also revealed that "morning people" are more likely to anticipate problems and minimize them efficiently, which leads to more success in the business world.

Better Planners
Early risers report using their morning quiet time for organization, goal-setting and planning out their days and weeks ahead.

Time To Exercise
Many successful businesspeople get up early to exercise (before the family is awake and their official work days start). Regular exercise boosts mood and fitness, provides energy on the job and helps create deeper sleep cycles.

Get Better Sleep
Sleep experts say that if you go to bed earlier and wake up earlier, your body will be more in tune with the earth's circadian rhythms, which offers more restorative sleep.

More Optimistic
Various studies have shown that morning people exhibit character traits like optimism, being agreeable, satisfaction and conscientiousness. Night owls, while linked with creativity and intelligence, are more likely to exhibit traits like depression, pessimism and neurotic behavior.

Easier Commutes
Several early risers report easier, less congested commutes due to leaving earlier than the crowds.

A Quiet Hour
Those who arrive at the office before their colleagues say they relish that first hour or two that provide quiet, uninterrupted time to focus.

More Family Time
If you've gotten a jump on the day, you'll have more quality time in the evenings to spend with family. Instead of bringing work home, you can relax and unwind.

woh mazaa na to maykhane mai hai aur na hi kuber ke khazane mai hai...

jo mazaa subah uth kar fir se so jane main hai...

I love my sleep more then anything ....lol

Back
Top Bottom