What's new

How to use this forum?

Aoa. Yaar aesa thread kesay banay ga k hamare pas weblink hai aur jb bum usay post krain to uska pura contect post honay k bd show ho. Naa kay srf url.

Aoa. Yaar aesa thread kesay banay ga k hamare pas weblink hai aur jb bum usay post krain to uska pura contect post honay k bd show ho. Naa kay srf url.
Very easy.. copy the content and paste it in the thread.

Kindly avoid posting of same narrative/useless post/sentences again & again that is treated as spam. English is the language of forum kindly use such for discussion and avoid slang/local language as the same will be treated as violation. Multiple IDs are also not allowed.

Thank you.
Dear you deleted my post and warned me, can i ask why? i post my youtube videos. tell me whats wrong with that? i want to post more.
is it...
1: I cannot post videos (at all)?
2: i cannot start a new thread with video?
3: i can post a video in already relevant thread?

please clear me.

Kindly avoid posting of same narrative/useless post/sentences again & again that is treated as spam. English is the language of forum kindly use such for discussion and avoid slang/local language as the same will be treated as violation. Multiple IDs are also not allowed.

Thank you.
Dear you deleted my post and warned me, can i ask why? i post my youtube videos. tell me whats wrong with that? i want to post more.
is it...
1: I cannot post videos (at all)?
2: i cannot start a new thread with video?
3: i can post a video in already relevant thread?

please clear me.

and inbox me, so that i get the answer and clarity how to post videos.

Try to only post meaningful content. Don't post threads and not even discuss the issue.

1) Make sure similar threads aren't running before making a new thread.

2) Ask questions in already posted threads (almost every newbie question has been answered multiple time).

3) Don't make new threads with the same old questions....(goes back to #2).

4) No X vs Y.....X beats Y threads. If you're going to make them, at least cite sources, provide your own opinion (backed up with sources) and of those that're held in high esteem and aren't Raj47 (check his twitter to see what I'm talking about). :D

5) Post more emojis!!! :woot:

6) If you're new, try not to post much and read more. I recommend not posting for the first 1-2 years unless you have a BA & MA in relevant fields or/& are a student in relevant fields........Gender Studies isn't a relevant field!!

7) Try to keep it Chill, we don't need human nuclear reactors. :D

8) This is all online, take no offense, give no offense. Keep it PG-13, no cursing, slandering, race cards, etc etc

9) Welcome to PDF!!! :pakistan:

hey how do I get in touch with the moderators, I could not search them in the member's search to send a personal message?

MASHALLAH this forum become Mummy Daddy forum, here people dont want to talk on core issue, they just removed thread even those thread has been watching on facebook more then 80k people watch abusing videos and circulate that video on whatsapp as well..

Here people are also from National security advisory they should take initiative to Shia ullema and have some exchange of words and stop this non sense.

2020-09-01 00_49_51-How to use this forum_ _ Pakistan Defence.png

Hi Admins,
Please introduce a "troll" button similar to "like" button. It can be used to report trolling, if a particular message gets certain number of troll votes, it can be removed and further action can be initiated. Off late most of threads are getting infested with time pass trolls.
Thanks

I just have one question!

What is Pakistan Defence Gallery? Which pictures does it show on the forums - home screen? Is it simply showing the latest pictures posted on the forum under various threads? I am just confused what is it?

Hi Admins,
Please introduce a "troll" button similar to "like" button. It can be used to report trolling, if a particular message gets certain number of troll votes, it can be removed and further action can be initiated. Off late most of threads are getting infested with time pass trolls.
Thanks
It's gonna be misused... Though something like having credible members on rotatory observation team empowered to flag users and post as troll or simething similar might work.

Have the rules changed recently? Even after 50 posts, i cant create new threads.

"As a new member, you will not be able to create a new thread until you have 50 posts"

Back
Top Bottom