What's new

How to stop These UAV's From Attacking???

There is no sane reason one would want to stop these attacks. Pakistan should be thankful of US for attacking the terrorists. Pick up a newspaper and see how many people die of terror attacks in pakistan. If these terrorists exist, pakistan will implode in the future. These terrorists follow sharia and want the whole pakistan to do that.
That way pakstan will never be able to progress and become what afghanistan is today.
Pakistan needs to join the US and eliminate them for once and for all. That would be the first step for a prosperous Pakistan. It would even reduce tensions between India and Pakistan and release the international pressure on Pakistan.

It is not that the drones are attacking govt buildings or strategic sites.

Last edited:
so we have no other choice, we have to sit silently and wait for the economic recession to take DEWALIA of America. ;)

Do you pray to crumble Pakistani economy which is getting $$$$$$$ from :usflag:

Jis daal par bethey ho usi ko kaat rahe ho...

Means...

Cutting the same branch on which you are sitting...

Do you pray to crumble Pakistani economy which is getting $$$$$$$ from :usflag:

Jis daal par bethey ho usi ko kaat rahe ho...

Means...

Cutting the same branch on which you are sitting...

Pakistan's Budget is 25-30 billion dollars they are not giving us 10 billion dollars that we will crumble without them.We survived the pressler and the sanctions after exploding atomic bombs.They are only giving Peanuts and in return The loss of life and financial damage is unaccountable.So wake up from your dreams .

The simple and easy way to stop drones from attacking is to cleanse your house from terrorists. IF there is no terrorist, drones won't cross over.

well my simple Question is How to stop These (US)UAV's From Attacking???

In case Pakistan army has permission from GOV to Destroy These UAV's
But we still dont have any good Air defence missile systems!!! which can destroy These Birds....!!!
Moreover we cannot rely on Expensive PAF flights and as far as paf air defence is concern we only have crotale missile systems which are only used to protect airbases in Pakistan!!!

we cannot destroy these Uav's From Anti Aircraft Guns as they are not capable!!!

I may be wrong in this regard plz do correct me!!!

We need to get hold of modern Missile Defence systems....such as

Tor missile system
(ADATS)
Wiesel 2
Or we can Make Stinger Sites on top of the Mountains

Well in my point of View best Option Is to Procure TOR-M1 Or ADATS

You fail to take into account that the drone strikes are happening with Pakistan's covert support.

You fail to take into account that the drone strikes are happening with Pakistan's covert support.

Agreed, if Pakistan actually wanted to it would have easily shot these predators down by anti aircraft fire from all its heights and valleys stationed in the regions. Pakistan's Govt and military actually support these attacks and the ISI actually provides the US with intelligence of where to hit these targets. I believe in a recent report I read that 85% of intel came from the ISI and Pakistan is more then happy to blame the US publically and not give a damn in private which actually works for both sides well.

After reading all views I am shocked to know that there are who really dont know who let these drones to attack and kill mainly the innocent.
well to stop these drones from attacking the people, we dont need the hightech air defence systems, in fact this could be solved by shotting some traitors in Pak govt and then distroy the Shamsi Airfield in Balochistan.
if CIA still dont stop buzzing around then only the Anza shoulder mounted missile could do the trick, when these could neutralised the indian MIG27 then they will kill the mosquitoes drones.
forget about the Govt as they dont have balls to stand against this evil practice of their masters

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom