What's new

How to stop Christian Evangelist support to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US is trending secular/athiest/agnostic fairly dramatically, and that trend will continue.

But religion is only part of the support for Israel.

Is there any wrong that you saw in the article?

He is right, Israelis have been conspiring against Muslims,

They are digging AL-Aqsa and preparing it for their fake christ, actually they wan to prepare it for anti-christ. Satanic traditions are conducted in their gatherings, sacrificing kids, drinking human blood etc. It has nothing to do with followers of prophet Moses PBUH that are called کلیمی people, we are talking about Zionism and its worldwide organizations.
I am not going to respond to stupidity and conspiracies. Iran needs to first look itself in the mirror and see what it does to Bahai minorities before beating drums.

@HRK Moderators please address this; it is high time this forum takes hard line to crack down on this; we have enough to deal with other lunatic messages on social media to let our forum be hijacked by these lunatics as well.

I am not going to respond to stupidity and conspiracies. Iran needs to first look itself in the mirror and see what it does to Bahai minorities before beating drums.

@HRK Moderators please address this; it is high time this forum takes hard line to crack down on this; we have enough to deal with other lunatic messages on social media to let our forum be hijacked by these lunatics as well.
@waz @The Eagle @Dubious .... plz do the needful

@denel I am not a moderator anymore, I could not help you in this regards

Any discussion w.r.t. religion is banned just because, people do lack required intellect to debate and instead, more opts the sentimental way to address. It can't be denied that religion has to do with many strategic approaches & advancement by certain countries but starting a debate solely on base of Religious point of view, will actually end in more of offense or provocation hence, it is discouraged here to discuss.

Thread is closed & hope that no repetition will be done.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom