What's new

How to squeeze Indian logistics to IOK in case of war.

deploy 2 lacs soldiers with armored division on one mission just go for srinagar and capture it and hold the area with proper air cover jammu is not important .only capturing srinagar with surrounding area will be enough

The Indian navy can only dream of blockades anymore. The reasons why;

1. Harbah variant of Babur cruise missile. It's an ship launched cruise missile with a 700km range. We can keep Indian vessels at least 700km away from our shores with the regular babur cruise missile. Using the ship mounted version, we can push that back further.

2. Submarines. Pakistan operates a fleet of 8 submarines. India cannot blockade our waters until it knows it's ships are safe from these submarines.

3. Raad air launched cruise missile. This can be fitted on Mirages and JF-17 and can be used to target any blockade. The range of the missile is 550km, by the time the IAF naval wing can deploy to engage our boys they'll have fired and turned back deep into Pakistani airspace.

4. JF-17. India was confident of it's naval abilities because they thought the SU-30MKI ruled the skies over the subcontinent. The Thunder proved otherwise.
I think Zarb is anti ship. Harbah is land attack based

2. Submarines. Pakistan operates a fleet of 8 submarines. India cannot blockade our waters until it knows it's ships are safe from these submarines.
8?? We have 3 Agosta 90Bs. What are remaining 5?

Well who would have thought in 1940 that Russians would be walking in Berlin 5 years later..

So anything can happen..

My question was just to suppose if that happens

Some members here seem to think it could be possible with Djinns and white horses. So maybe it could be, but then I think nuclear weapons will not be very useful against them.

Some members here seem to think it could be possible with Djinns and white horses. So maybe it could be, but then I think nuclear weapons will not be very useful against them.
Oh I thought indians developed technology of super infrared camera to detect jinns 5000 years ago

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom