What's new

How to squeeze Indian logistics to IOK in case of war.

In any case, if Pakistan did cut off our troops from the rest of Indian then our Navy will be easily able to ensure a Naval blockade on your western sector. We may be lacking in terms of equipment for army or airforce but our Navy has done exceptionally well in terms of building our capability. We're stronger than ever.
Okay :pakistan::pakistan:
a5e4888106f298518bfaf34efb0f79a4.jpg
images.jpeg-3.jpg
Zarb anti-ship missile launch.jpg

I think using tactical nukes may provide india justification to do first strike on Pakistan so it is better we should be prepared to all out nuclear war and launch nukes on india before they try to nuke us

I think using tactical nukes may provide india justification to do first strike on Pakistan so it is better we should be prepared to all out nuclear war and launch nukes on india before they try to nuke us

I hope you're not joking. Any nuke against India will bring total annihilation of Pakistan. Even if your able to completely destroy our land forces, our Navy will make sure to nuke Pakistan from our ships & submarines.

Indians are not stupid to put 1 million troops in Kashmir only to be easily taken out. Our commands are spread by different areas of the country. At most we'll have 40,000-70,000 troops in Kashmir.

In any case, if Pakistan did cut off our troops from the rest of Indian then our Navy will be easily able to ensure a Naval blockade on your western sector. We may be lacking in terms of equipment for army or airforce but our Navy has done exceptionally well in terms of building our capability. We're stronger than ever.
IA Northern Command has 12 division sized regular formations under it, some 180,000 regular troops I'd say.

IA Northern Command has 12 division sized regular formations under it, some 180,000 regular troops I'd say.

And do you think we're stupid to put all those divisions in Kashmir? They are spread out across North India.

Lol war game all you want our strategies are not based on practicality as we have no on ground experience thus proned to fail

lol? You definitely have no clue about something called military strategy.

Indians are not stupid to put 1 million troops in Kashmir only to be easily taken out. Our commands are spread by different areas of the country. At most we'll have 40,000-70,000 troops in Kashmir.

The Indian navy can only dream of blockades anymore. The reasons why;

1. Harbah variant of Babur cruise missile. It's an ship launched cruise missile with a 700km range. We can keep Indian vessels at least 700km away from our shores with the regular babur cruise missile. Using the ship mounted version, we can push that back further.

2. Submarines. Pakistan operates a fleet of 8 submarines. India cannot blockade our waters until it knows it's ships are safe from these submarines.

3. Raad air launched cruise missile. This can be fitted on Mirages and JF-17 and can be used to target any blockade. The range of the missile is 550km, by the time the IAF naval wing can deploy to engage our boys they'll have fired and turned back deep into Pakistani airspace.

4. JF-17. India was confident of it's naval abilities because they thought the SU-30MKI ruled the skies over the subcontinent. The Thunder proved otherwise.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom