What's new

How to squeeze Indian logistics to IOK in case of war.

We have Point 5310 on Pak side of LoC which is far more important than P5353 as it helps us control all supply routes to peaks in Karubar bowl
Useless for Indian, it unmanned peaks took over by Indian 2000.

Pakistan needs to avail this new opportunity created by that hindu terrorist modi. He has changed status quo of LoC and thrown out Simla declaration. Northern Kargil was a part of Pakistan pre-71. Pakistan should regain it back and cut the Srinagar LEh highway which is main artery for r*ndian troops movement.

First of i dont think the gangus are stupid enough to put 1mil army in IOK. I dont think that statement is true. If its true then who's gurading the IB all along Pak? I hear they have some 1.2mil troops if you put 1mil in iok then well they're screwed big time. In the event that we have the upper hand in iok and the gangus are retreating we have to be mindful of the western front and the IB, that is where i think the GHQ is pondering over. Taking iok might not be difficult for us, it might turn out to be a calk walk cuz of the locals support but what then? The gangus will initiate a full blown war and i want to know how well we are prepared for a full fledge war. Therein lies the answer to all these questions imho.

First of i dont think the gangus are stupid enough to put 1mil army in IOK. I dont think that statement is true. If its true then who's gurading the IB all along Pak? I hear they have some 1.2mil troops if you put 1mil in iok then well they're screwed big time. In the event that we have the upper hand in iok and the gangus are retreating we have to be mindful of the western front and the IB, that is where i think the GHQ is pondering over. Taking iok might not be difficult for us, it might turn out to be a calk walk cuz of the locals support but what then? The gangus will initiate a full blown war and i want to know how well we are prepared for a full fledge war. Therein lies the answer to all these questions imho.
Maybe they had deployed paramilitary force there. CRPF is paramilitary

This is what i think too, Pakistan can easily overrun IOK, with superior mountain warfare tactics and local support. Its in the southern planes where india will deploy massive numbers.
If Pakistan make gains in IOK and india starts to move forward in south punjab planes, we should live fire test a few tactical nukes on our side of border. It will deter them, scare the shit out of the whole world. The radiation levels on border will be really high and not feasible for india to attack. This will also cause international community to stop the fighting and we would be able to keep our gains in IOK.

This is what i think too, Pakistan can easily overrun IOK, with superior mountain warfare tactics and local support. Its in the southern planes where india will deploy massive numbers.
If Pakistan make gains in IOK and india starts to move forward in south punjab planes, we should live fire test a few tactical nukes on our side of border. It will deter them, scare the shit out of the whole world. The radiation levels on border will be really high and not feasible for india to attack. This will also cause international community to stop the fighting and we would be able to keep our gains in IOK.
Now thats a bold plan and i like it. I hope the gentlemen at the helm are thinking along the same lines and not chickening out. Those tactical nukes are our get-out-of-jail free card. We should use them, showing positive intent, no half measures. The int. Community will come running after us then and implore us to stop. Might is always right.

Now thats a bold plan and i like it. I hope the gentlemen at the helm are thinking along the same lines and not chickening out. Those tactical nukes are our get-out-of-jail free card. We should use them, showing positive intent, no half measures. The int. Community will come running after us then and implore us to stop. Might is always right.
I half agree.... I think tactical nukes should be used frequently and over a wide arena, and not as our get-out-of-jail card. These tactical nukes will help us even the numerical disadvantage and also break the moral of the IA, seeing entire battalions wiped out in mere seconds.

I wish we could prep the Nasr so that it can be launched from the JF-17. That would be proper game changer

Pakistan nukes too small

if you want to line up the border with radiation like they wanted to in Korea, maybe make dirty bombs

Indians are not stupid to put 1 million troops in Kashmir only to be easily taken out. Our commands are spread by different areas of the country. At most we'll have 40,000-70,000 troops in Kashmir.

In any case, if Pakistan did cut off our troops from the rest of Indian then our Navy will be easily able to ensure a Naval blockade on your western sector. We may be lacking in terms of equipment for army or airforce but our Navy has done exceptionally well in terms of building our capability. We're stronger than ever.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom