What's new

How to respond to Indian false propaganda

No one commented here Pakistan above Bangladesh, you need to come out of typical indian lie.
And just because one does not like what india and their stooge Awami regime doing against Bangladesh does not mean the person is anti india. indians are proven to be pathological liar, don't try to wrap your lie and fundamentalist view to label someone you have no clue about.

How am I a fundamentalist? You call a whole nation "pathological liars" and I am a fundamentalist? I never said anything negative about Bangladesh, about time you learn to behave and talk like a civilized human being, dont you think?

As for the Awami Regime being a stooge of India, there are only 2 explanations:

1) Elections in Bangladesh are faked and Bangladeshi people (according to you) are too stupid to realize this
2) The common Bangladeshi votes for Awami League because they apparently like to be "Indian stooges" (again as you put it)

Which one is it?

First you need to come clean about how many indians
called Bangladeshis "rajakar"?
defended Awami misrule and repression in Bangladesh?

You can not be hypocrite and try to take moral high ground at the same time.

Leave the Indians, I am talking about bangladeshis themselves. They browbeat their own people into submission, and that poor guy has to confess somehow he is anti AL.

Indian and pakistani section has vigorous discussion within themselves and with others because they have multiple opinion on same subject and are not afraid of talking about it.

Can you point out my hypocracy and where I took high moral ground? Do you even understand what these words mean?

I still belive we need at least 50 bangladeshis (100 much better) to get 10 members who can meaningfully contribute to the forum. Feel free to disagree.

So my appeal to bangladeshis again, please bring in some more members.

No one commented here Pakistan above Bangladesh, you need to come out of typical indian lie.
And just because one does not like what india and their stooge Awami regime doing against Bangladesh does not mean the person is anti india. indians are proven to be pathological liar, don't try to wrap your lie and fundamentalist view to label someone you have no clue about.

I found out your level yesterday in some thread about fiber cable ......

People like you here dnt have basic knowledge about any thing and still making expert comments

First you need to come clean about how many indians
called Bangladeshis "rajakar"?
defended Awami misrule and repression in Bangladesh?

You can not be hypocrite and try to take moral high ground at the same time.

:rofl: You have no idea what those words mean do you ? :rofl:

I must say idune, you are fast becoming my next favourite person after the great Sir Zaid Hamid himself ;) Keep up the trolls man.

one more India related thread which has nothing but hatred.
come on my Bengali brothers- what's wrong with you?

:rofl: You have no idea what those words mean do you ? :rofl:

I must say idune, you are fast becoming my next favourite person after the great Sir Zaid Hamid himself ;) Keep up the trolls man.
you can't give that honor to idune so easily. i think he has a long way to go.

Make a website like: wehateindia.com and expose.

PS: actually i do not hate india, I hate BAL.

Whenever I post a anti-bangladesh thread. I take as a revange. Just go to bangladesh defence section. They always post thread which is meant to bash india and blame india for everything happens in their country and curse india everywhere. First they blame AL for every wrong thing happens in bangladesh and than they will blame that thing to India by caling that AL is puppet of India. They curse India everywhere. For example. Before joining PDF. I had so much good feeling about bangladesh which died when I realised what bangladeshi things about us. We are suffering because of their refugees. I thought that they will very thankful to us because we are feeding their millions of refugess but reality is exact opposite. Now I hate them more than anyone.

BTW. Our source is way better than bangladeshis who normally comes from blog which wrote by xyz without any credibility.

How am I a fundamentalist? You call a whole nation "pathological liars" and I am a fundamentalist? I never said anything negative about Bangladesh, about time you learn to behave and talk like a civilized human being, dont you think?

As for the Awami Regime being a stooge of India, there are only 2 explanations:

1) Elections in Bangladesh are faked and Bangladeshi people (according to you) are too stupid to realize this
2) The common Bangladeshi votes for Awami League because they apparently like to be "Indian stooges" (again as you put it)

Which one is it?

1) You lied about "AT LEAST half the Bangladeshis in this forum are false flagger Pakistanis".

2) You called Bangladeshi people "stupid" NOT ME and then lied and tried to use me as shield. People are surely deceived but they can see through Awami stooge acts. Bangladeshi people are not stupid as you claim they are. That is why even Manmohan trying to label 1/3 of Bangladeshis as fundamentalists.

3) You called Bangladeshi people stooge and then lied to use me for your lie. Fact is it is Awami regime who is acting as stooge.

You see how good "pathological liars" you are. I was right on money.

Embraceable you
Growing geopolitical interests push India to seek better relations nearer home

Jul 30th 2011 | DHAKA | from the print edition

NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

Common people was clearly deceived by Awami League with indian money and resource and false hope. It is Awami regime which is indian stooge not people. People in Bangladesh are firmly oppose indian activities against Bangladesh. Perhaps you need to educate yourself on Awami stooge activities:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...mi-govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges.html

Lets devise a strategy on how to respond to Indian false propaganda:

1. Any Indian origin source or Indian influenced source can be tainted so it is not credible
2. Any matter that involves Indian internal issues is not for us to comment on or bother about, it is for them to solve, so please stay out of it and please do not take the bait, Indian Muslims, whether they are Bengali or not is their problem, not ours
3. So Indian newspapers or news services or Indian origin news establishment like Khaleej is also not for us to be bothered about, as they are NOT credible
4. Only time it becomes an issue for Bangladesh is when they bring any of these formally to our govt., and make some allegations, and we have a credible source (not Indian origin or influenced) who is reporting on it

So fellow Bangladeshi's, please take it easy and let the idiots waste their time and effort banging on their key-boards, as far as we are concerned, it is a non-issue. Eventually they will get tired of trying to waste our time with non-issues.

Obsession much :)

Make a website like: wehateindia.com and expose.
Dont you think it will defeat the whole purpose.
If you have to explain the people that India is doing wrong, the better way is to gain credibility and then people will start believing you and your side of story.
By openly declaring hatred, those who already have same belief as you will only join, but you wont be able to get any convert.

1. Don't edit titles like false flag idune does. Simple.

2. Let the discussion go on, let there be a difference of opinion.

3. Agree on disagree.

4. Keep it civil.

5. Read before posting and trust your source before posting it because shoddy source and its contents can fire back at you.

6. Do not become emotional on very first post.

7. There is no doomsday tomorrow, there are thousands of dead threads where people have ripped off each other's skin; all dormant and were in vein, nations deals with nations driven by national interest not by what lunatics from both sides rants on PDF.

8. Level the score only if they insult your nation, no compromise (my funda).

The truth always triumphs so will your propaganda if is based on unadulterated truth.

1)

Common people was clearly deceived by Awami League with indian money and resource and false hope. It is Awami regime which is indian stooge not people. People in Bangladesh are firmly oppose indian activities against Bangladesh. Perhaps you need to educate yourself on Awami stooge activities:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...mi-govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges.html

Well then, stop cursing us for no reason and vote for an anti-India govt next time. Stop taking out your frustration of the fact that Bangladeshis vote for a pro-India govt in elections. Even if your people are corrupt and got bought our by Indian money (which I think is not true) is it really our fault that common Bangladeshis are corrupt and will sell their lands and government to us for a few dollars?

Whenever I post a anti-bangladesh thread. I take as a revange. Just go to bangladesh defence section. They always post thread which is meant to bash india and blame india for everything happens in their country and curse india everywhere. First they blame AL for every wrong thing happens in bangladesh and than they will blame that thing to India by caling that AL is puppet of India. They curse India everywhere. For example. Before joining PDF. I had so much good feeling about bangladesh which died when I realised what bangladeshi things about us. We are suffering because of their refugees. I thought that they will very thankful to us because we are feeding their millions of refugess but reality is exact opposite. Now I hate them more than anyone.

BTW. Our source is way better than bangladeshis who normally comes from blog which wrote by xyz without any credibility.
Proves you are Indian.
Fact is your country's past and present Govt. is responsible for many things. Neither you guys admit it or try to solve it. eg. border dispute, enclave transfer problem, water sharing treaty, Talpatty, etc. Why do you think people will like you? Try to build a good image. Show me some genuine good things you guys have done in recent time with or in BD.
After joining PDF , i think most of you are either jerks or kids.

What refugee??? There is no Bangladeshi refugee in India now. Do you know how many Myanmar refugees we feed everyday? Official figure is more than 250,000. Still they try to provoke us into a war.

We are grateful to your nation which was in 1971 for all the things. But you know what all the good things you all did, most of it got eroded away over years. Reasons- many. (Just google it)
Thank You.

Well then, stop cursing us for no reason and vote for an anti-India govt next time.

Here are million reasons why Bangladeshis should oppose installing stooge regime in Bangladesh using money and interference. Bangladeshis should expose all indians and Awami stooge activities that are directed against Bangladesh.

Embraceable you
Growing geopolitical interests push India to seek better relations nearer home

Jul 30th 2011 | DHAKA | from the print edition

NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

Back
Top Bottom