What's new

How to reorganize South Asia?

Why on earth would Bangladesh get Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu? The only states BD has any immediate commonalities with is Odisha, Meghalaya, Assam & West Bengal.

Bangladesh gets the entire east coast and will control the Bay of Bengal while Pakistan gets the entire west coast and will control the Arabian Sea.

U got the short end of stick, bihar and up are the shitholes of shitholes, even despised by slum dogs themselves ,right?

That’s what i heard :rofl:

It's more because of the people's mentality that live in those states. No wonder they are the least developed, least educated, less industrialised states with highest crime rates among all Indian states.
Indian Muslims voted for Muslim League and Pakistan.

View attachment 793727

On a second thought , why even disintegrate India ? Not that we are capable of doing so today but won't do it because #MoralReasons..... But why even do so ?? Why not live peacefully ? #Coexistance...

Please don't mind me asking. you are a senior member here and more knowledgeable than me. #RespectElders

Last edited:
Well we Pakistanis only want Kashmir issue to be resolved. Don't want anything else.

China gets -

Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakand, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar and Sri Lanka

Pakistan gets -

J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharahtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Afghanistan and Maldives

Bangladesh gets -

Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu

View attachment 793350
I have a better map.

1637053530398.jpeg

Bhai aap koi 700~800 saal late paida huay hain.. Aap ko Kai qabilay m paida hona tha.

Back
Top Bottom