How to reorganize South Asia?

man i have objection

i cant live with these guys for few points

they will stink
they have bad habits
they will make rush in pakistan
they don't use bathroom
they may be rape us too :rofl:

please move me to somewhere in arctic before you join them i cant take it .

Imran bhai, All Hindus will move to Africa. So we do not have to worry.
We should all make a sykes-picot agreement for India before its too late and we fight over the pieces.

China, Pakistan and Bangladesh surely need work out the agreement as balkanization of India is imminent.
Dude we are only interested in J&K - your generosity negate the whole exercise of partition only Zaid Hamid want to address from Radio Pakistan Delhi - give Delhi to him.

Naya Pakistan will be an Islamic state. Hindus will move to Africa where they came from.

Last edited:
China gets -

Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakand, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar and Sri Lanka

Pakistan gets -

J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharahtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Afghanistan and Maldives

Bangladesh gets -

Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu

View attachment 793350
This is preposterous and idiotic.

Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka all have a Buddhist link to China. Hence the proposal. I am very sure that they all would be like to be part of China.
Is Pakistan happy to be part of China???
Dude we are only interested in J&K - your generosity negate the whole exercise of partition only Zaid Hamid want to address from Radio Pakistan Delhi - give Delhi to him.
Ye shazeesh hai.... To kill ZH by suffocation...

man i have objection

i cant live with these guys for few points

they will stink
they have bad habits
they will make rush in pakistan
they don't use bathroom
they may be rape us too :rofl:

please move me to somewhere in arctic before you join them i cant take it .

rape us what about your cow, goat, dog being anal raped till it bleeds, with some indian stuck to it from behind.

China gets -

Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakand, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar and Sri Lanka

Pakistan gets -

J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharahtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Afghanistan and Maldives

Bangladesh gets -

View attachment 793350

No thanks.

i take the land but the ppl india keeps.
i take the land but the ppl india keeps.

true bro dont want ppl who shout we are one bharat mata or ham musalman hai, then spit on the floor with paanth and then piss on the sidewalk or shit, garbage in the street, bribes in the open, lying a way of life, busy fighting and squabling and looking to the past glory, caste system, sectarian, classism, you name it. instead of voting in person based on what they are going to do rather than family name or caste bull sh it. nepotism must be abolished.

Last edited:
we get the land and import japanese ppl and their way of thinking and doing things.

China gets -

Pakistan gets -

Bangladesh gets -

View attachment 793350

Why on earth would Bangladesh get Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu? The only states BD has any immediate commonalities with is Odisha, Meghalaya, Assam & West Bengal.

From all the places in the world, you decided to merge these with Pakistan ? Like hell No.

U got the short end of stick, bihar and up are the shitholes of shitholes, even despised by slum dogs themselves ,right?

That’s what i heard :rofl:

From all the places in the world, you decided to merge these with Pakistan ? Like hell No.

Indian Muslims voted for Muslim League and Pakistan.

1637031634125.png

Back
Top Bottom