What's new

How to reorganize South Asia?

HalfMoon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
China gets -

Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakand, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar and Sri Lanka

Pakistan gets -

J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharahtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Afghanistan and Maldives

Bangladesh gets -

Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu

1636917381376.png

Thanks for the generosity but these should be sovereign states. An economic union or free-trade zone is good though.

Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka all have a Buddhist link to China. Hence the proposal. I am very sure that they all would be like to be part of China.

Dude we are only interested in J&K - your generosity negate the whole exercise of partition only Zaid Hamid want to address from Radio Pakistan Delhi - give Delhi to him.

man i have objection

i cant live with these guys for few points

they will stink
they have bad habits
they will make rush in pakistan
they don't use bathroom
they may be rape us too :rofl:

please move me to somewhere in arctic before you join them i cant take it .

China gets -

Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakand, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar and Sri Lanka

Pakistan gets -

J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharahtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Afghanistan and Maldives

Bangladesh gets -

Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu

View attachment 793350

Bjhaisaab Sunday is over.... sleep tight and go to office tomorrow.....

Back
Top Bottom