What's new

How to Overtake the Indian Armour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani nationlist you can argue til your blue in the face BUT india has better equipped ARMY NAVY & AIR FORCE.

That is a fact

You cant get into an arms race with your neighbour when your GDP is only equal to 10% of india,s. THAT is a race you will lose from the moment you start.

NEVER mind how mant tanks or planes INDIA &PAKISTAN have answer this simple question.

WITH a forex of $17 billion HOW long can pakistan continue a war full scale before economically they are on the knees.

FINANCIALLY pakistan is in no shape to fight a major war that is their REAL ACHILLES HEAL.

Here pakistani national see link

720 T90 in service today & 170 ARJUNS

Also 60 Smerch mbrl & pinka x 80 MBRL

Equipment of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan has 220 AL khlaids & 300 T85

Pakistan Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to be fair i dont think there is too much to choose between the land armies. ITS AIR POWER AND NAVAL power where india will wreck real damage. Combined with INDIA,S massive forex reserves and financially ability to fight/prolong war much longer

the only threat from indian armor is those few hunderds T-90s, their 40 years old Arjun will have more non-battle failure than battle loses.

and also there is a big question mark that during war time how India is going to keep up the supply of spare parts of russian tanks, as it is well known fact that their low quality local supplies.

all the pakistani army has to do is to let them in and close the 'door' and India armour is going to be sitting ducks.

Pakistani nationlist you can argue til your blue in the face BUT india has better equipped ARMY NAVY & AIR FORCE.

That is a fact

You cant get into an arms race with your neighbour when your GDP is only equal to 10% of india,s. THAT is a race you will lose from the moment you start.

NEVER mind how mant tanks or planes INDIA &PAKISTAN have answer this simple question.

WITH a forex of $17 billion HOW long can pakistan continue a war full scale before economically they are on the knees.

FINANCIALLY pakistan is in no shape to fight a major war that is their REAL ACHILLES HEAL.

sometimes size does not matter, for example, Isreal is a tiny country and surrounded by half dozen Arabics countries and their GDP and population is like 20x of Isreali, but Ireal rules middleast for decades.

and India's achilles heal is when major war breaks, their military equipments and ammunitions cannot last long without western and russian supplies.

sometimes size does not matter, for example, Isreal is a tiny country and surrounded by half dozen Arabics countries and their GDP and population is like 20x of Isreali, but Ireal rules middleast for decades.

and India's achilles heal is when major war breaks, their military equipments and ammunitions cannot last long without western and russian supplies.

Israel is far more advanced than arabic countries. and its weapon tech is deadly, US factor is also exists. dont compare Israel with pakistan .

what about pakistan with China and US support what it can do.

relative to pakistan army, we have far more stock of munitions/spares.
about time you wipe that brown stuff off your nose

here it goes back up came for Pakistan..... troll alert.

Israel is the 52ND STATE of USA.

Flying state of the art F16 & F15s AGAINST disorganised over nourished pampered arabs who cant oranise a kinder garten class.

Pakistan is a small developing nation financially and military reliant on USA grant aid and chinease weapons stil flying mirage 3 and 5 and F7 for 80% of the time.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON

If IA fights a defensive war, then the whole Cold Start doctrine is dumped .

And there my friend is the Crux of what IN is doing in last decade.

Nobody have much idea about CS. What all is in public domain boils down to "rapid deployment" of IBG.

Can you tell me how IBG looks like? Whats the size? Equipment? Well you know nothing because nothing is being done there.

But as far as rapid deployment is concerned, all three forces are working on that (strange the way navy is inducting surface ship v/s subs in terms of numbers). I doubt if IAF new transport planes can even come too close to border, forget crossing the border.

If IN has no IBG as of now and all the offensive corps are deep inside, than I am not sure if we all are interpreting CS correctly.

Why this deployment have to cross border? Why not rapid deployment of Indian Army on the Border with defensive approach?

Sometime back I raised the same question on other thread - What happens if IAF and Navy takes aggressive stance and Army defensive. What happens to Nuke option?

And for thread starter, I will again ask the same question,
Interesting analysis. Just wondering why you left out Navy in all this.

BTW, how you will locate the IBG? To hit them you need there precise location while they are "supposed" to be agile? China can help you with sats, but as of now you are not integrated with them for real-time feed.

Next Q, who controls the trigger in PK? If I am not wrong, PA has the control. If IN does not cross border and uses its Navy and AF only, for whatever they achieve or not, how will PA will respond? If IA fights a defensive war, what PA will do?

I guess you are aware that it will take atleast 12-hr before PK can launch any Nuclear missile. I am not sure even Nasr the Nuclear Warhead mated with missile. Not that PK cann't do that. Maintenance and Security will be headache.

Now lets assume PK uses its Nuke card. Well you can not fire all your warhead like 1-2-3. I am novice, but I on't think your first wave will be of more than 10 warhead. Lets assume you are successful in that. What that means?

Hitting IN armed forces at 10 points will not give you anything. And if you hit civilian target than you are still left with military might of IN to deal with. After this IN has to make play. What if IN does not uses its Nukes? And uses all its conventional firepower against PK.Do you think even your all weather friend CN will come to to your rescue in that case. Well IN can take time to do whatever with PK with its own leisure time. After being the victim of PK nukes, whatever we do using conventional means will not be contested. Atleast for sometime which is all we wil need.

PS: I read this somewhere
"Amateur talks strategy, professional talk logistics."

Its so true. There is a thread in about PK Rail Loco problems.
Look what IN is buying in last decade. Compare the amnt IN is spending on logistics enhancement v/s fighting platform

Aeronaut??

Here pakistani national see link

720 T90 in service today & 170 ARJUNS

Also 60 Smerch mbrl & pinka x 80 MBRL

Equipment of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your buddy claims 1000? and ur source is wiki? :eek:

[/QUOTE]

WIKI :tup: ... as of now 50 more AKs r on order.. thts 650 (surely known)..

to be fair i dont think there is too much to choose between the land armies.

Okeeey.
ITS AIR POWER AND NAVAL power where india will wreck real damage

Yeah we saw tht... MM Alam was read good at it.

Combined with INDIA,S massive forex reserves and financially ability to fight/prolong war much longer

And a massive nation to feed and run govt too.

Israel is the 52ND STATE of USA.

Flying state of the art F16 & F15s AGAINST disorganised over nourished pampered arabs who cant oranise a kinder garten class.

Pakistan is a small developing nation financially and military reliant on USA grant aid and chinease weapons stil flying mirage 3 and 5 and F7 for 80% of the time.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON

Sure `1 billion runs our country and weapons on loans or past payments or national resources cant buy weapons frm china.

U talk abt Mirage ROSE retired A5s and J7pg bought in late 90s... yet u forget jags,flyin coffins mig-19,mig 23s etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom