What's new

How to order Pizza from Pizza Hutt in Lahore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like little ceasers pizza too much specially the chilli chicken, I order two at one time with big Pepsi. Yummy :D

Hey could someone tell us the menu of Pizza Hut in Pakistan ? I heard there are Pizzas that have Seekh Kebabs in the crust ! :rofl:
Yes Sir visit their website that is
Pizza Hut Pakistan

They do not have kababs in the crust .. Me personally would love mutton Karhai or Nihari as a topping .. plus .. I wouldnt order from pizza hut .. Dominos have a much better track record in this country for serving a better pizza .. completely the opposite in the States.
Sorry Bro but Domino Pizza really sucks Chicken Ticka or Fagita is best from Pizza Hut

Yaar Pakistan ke Pizza ki yaad arahi hai. Pizza Hut ka Pizza best hai. Especially when you can eat the zabiha/halal ones.

Yaar Pakistan ke Pizza ki yaad arahi hai. Pizza Hut ka Pizza best hai. Especially when you can eat the zabiha/halal ones.

You younger generation with your pizza huts.

When I used to order pizza in Pakistan it was very costly and made of goat cheese.

It's funny. In the 90's when I used to get pizza it was looked at as a delicacy and very expensive, while in the states it was cheap ****.

I mean there's nothing better than a NY slice, but still.

Glad you see people in Pakistan are now getting the cheap **** at a cheap price. :lol:

It's funny. In the 90's when I used to get pizza it was looked at as a delicacy and very expensive, while in the states it was cheap ****.

I mean there's nothing better than a NY slice, but still.

Glad you see people in Pakistan are now getting the cheap **** at a cheap price. :lol:
Pakistan is a funny place basic food items which poor person use have gone up but what a rich man eats or from hotels even if he had gone somehow different kind of deals have made a little cheaper for rich person or for upper Middle class

I remember they used to sell "pizzas" in the local bakeries. They were basically doughy pies with some meat and cheese like substance (it definitely was not cheese) and people used to think that was real pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom