What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

i would like to request community people to kindly guide females too, who are attempting for DSSC in july .. we badly need guideline.:cry:

AOA,

hi, im arbab umair im new here!! i want to join army :pakistan: inshallah this year but i don't know how to prepare myself for the papers if sum 1 just guide me about it a bit how to prepare and what type of paper they gonna take so i start my preparation from now for both initial and physical test :sniper:

Last edited:
AOA,

hi, im arbab umair im new here!! i want to join army :pakistan: inshallah this year but i don't know how to prepare myself for the papers if sum 1 just guide me about it a bit how to prepare and what type of paper they gonna take so i start my preparation from now for both initial and physical test :sniper:

Hardly any preparation is needed.

You are what you are and if that is suitable that is ok.

Do well in ISSB, that is important.

Hardly any preparation is needed.

You are what you are and if that is suitable that is ok.

Do well in ISSB, that is important.

ahan thanks bt still have a lil Bit confusion abt the test interview! and ISSB test.

salam all i abtain 654 marks i fa and i want to join pak army but i dont know and also i want to know that how much my marks will be count in my selection:pakistan:

First Question is which city you belong in Pakistan, i means from where your Birth Certificate or Domicile is made.........If you are in Lahroe you can go to Fortress Stadium, there is Recruiting office for military you can get information from there. I think they take exam twice a year. After intermmediate you can apply for 2nd Lt. For more information check this site...

Join Pakistan Army
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

my advise for you is
DON'T JOIN ARMY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MONY
IF YOU WANNA SERVE THAN:welcome:

AOA,

hi, im arbab umair im new here!! i want to join army :pakistan: inshallah this year but i don't know how to prepare myself for the papers if sum 1 just guide me about it a bit how to prepare and what type of paper they gonna take so i start my preparation from now for both initial and physical test

very simple tip to be selected is BE WHAT YOU ARE
AND TRUST IN ALLAH :welcome:

AND :coffee: MUCH

Last edited:
i need info about tcc and cae . I have 56% marks in fsc, 3.617 gpa in 2nd semester of electronics engineering and am Not recommended once from issb for 125th long course. can i join Army or Air Force???

my advise for you is
DON'T JOIN ARMY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MONY
IF YOU WANNA SERVE THAN:welcome:

No Bro i dont want the money thanks to allah ive it enough.. i jst wanna do my job as others do so i want to be one of them ... :sniper:

Respectable Memb, I am a student of MS finance. I have completed my Coursework and now i am busy in my Thesis. i want to join Pak army. Please tell me how i ca join it and in which fields i can go in army.

Regards,

Yasin Mahmood

Back
Top Bottom