What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I want to join Pakistan Army-
Do they take 31 year old warriors?-

Hi,

I am a female with business education (MBA Finance) and I really wish to join the army and serve my country. I am seriously considering moving back to pakistan and I am in pk these days so plz someone let me know the procedure of how i can join the army. no i dont have any contacts in the army. my father did long time ago but not anymore cz we lived outside of pk for many years. so someone pkl help.
Pakistan army won't consider a person that has been living outside pakistan .security issues,,, it could be any thing..happened to one of our friends once.

Is there any criteria of blacklisting a candidate who got Joining letter but didn't join PMA?

Pakistan army won't consider a person that has been living outside pakistan .security issues,,, it could be any thing..happened to one of our friends once.
Jab baat ka pata na ho na tu panga nh laitay.

If the guy is a Pakistani national we have no problem with him and he can join the military. Also, if the guy is a dual national even that isnt an issue provided he is a national of any those 16 countries with whom Pakistan has dual nationality contract. In this case he has to renounce his second citizenship before he passout from PMA or any other military academy.

Salaam
I am a 17 year old student from Lahore. Currently doing Alevels from beaconhouse school.
My nationality is Pakistani.
I want to join Pakistan Army after completing my alevels (2015)
but i do not have any guidance or means to help me know the details about how to join, where to join and what to expect. I would like help on the matter. detailed guidance would be appreciated. :)

Dear All,
Good to be here for me. I really want to ask something important please guide me someone please. Actually i want to join army desperately looking for any post relatively. So i am 26 years old, masters in information technology living in Saudi Arabia and was working on Network engineer. So i was always confuse about my height, my height is 5' 3 and afraid that i would fail in medical regarding height. So could anyone tell me still there any hope for me to join Pak army to any post or in case if i fail in medical for height or something they can give relax on some post. just want to be one of the Pakistan army ??
plzzzz anyone guide me any hope for me..
:( :( :( :(

Dear All,
Good to be here for me. I really want to ask something important please guide me someone please. Actually i want to join army desperately looking for any post relatively. So i am 26 years old, masters in information technology living in Saudi Arabia and was working on Network engineer. So i was always confuse about my height, my height is 5' 3 and afraid that i would fail in medical regarding height. So could anyone tell me still there any hope for me to join Pak army to any post or in case if i fail in medical for height or something they can give relax on some post. just want to be one of the Pakistan army ??
plzzzz anyone guide me any hope for me..
:( :( :( :(

Aslamoalikum Dear Friends Hope u re fine.i saw many Question about pak army i can helped u can gv u all info about pak army how to join in.as i get info i will share with u feel free to contact with me 03238523527 or add me on gmail najeeb.saimtec

aslamualykum brothers my name is asif and am from u.k. i was born here and spent all my life here and studied here. i am a electrician by trade. I have been recently thinking about joining pak army. i am planning to come to pakistan in march and i think i will pay a visit to the recruitment center in rawalpindi. just wanted to know how it like in the army just to get an overview on it.

Hey there! i am new to this forum, all i want to know is how to join forces, i might not qualify for the pma because of the age or other matters and i do not live in pakistan either, only thing i have is passion and love for my country, we are a group of friends actually who have come to this point that we should contact some guy who can really guide or help us to join security forces. and our only sole mission would be is to get training and go on operations to eliminate all those dogs within or beyond the boundary lines of pakistan, everyone has to die one day giving life for the islamic republic of pakistan would be a better way then dying in some hospital bed !! anyone wants to help please contact me .. thank you, regards Azhar

Salam.
My question is regarding joining army after mbbs through short service regular commission. Is housejob necessary to be eligible for issb test in this regard? Can i join join army after final year? Does army provide housejob slot to fresh graduates after completion of training? Or is housejob mandatory to be eligible for issb test?

Please reply. I have posted on many forums but no reply so far!!

I wanted to know that how many chances are for initial in pakistan army....as perosn with 3 stamp on back cannot join paf.....

Jab baat ka pata na ho na tu panga nh laitay.

If the guy is a Pakistani national we have no problem with him and he can join the military. Also, if the guy is a dual national even that isnt an issue provided he is a national of any those 16 countries with whom Pakistan has dual nationality contract. In this case he has to renounce his second citizenship before he passout from PMA or any other military academy.
I wanted to know that how many chances are for initial in pakistan army....as perosn with 3 stamp on back cannot join paf....

I want to join #Army cuz its now my time to give country.
Well i m still confused about it. Like i want to do #ISSB just after #FA but my parents want me to do #MBBS and then join #Army ...
Although my aims , my thoughts , my emotions and my dedication towards my dearest country remain same..

Back
Top Bottom