What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently in the UK and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 i guess. I am turning 16 this march and i want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes so what. Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if i could get a reply ASAP.

I have done Fsc (Pre-Med) and i am 16 years of age. I want to become a fighter pilot, but after a lot of search out for admission at PAF, i've found nothing. Can somebody please figure this out, what is the procedure of taking admission and what is the eligibility criteria for undergraduate programmes at PAF?

I have done Fsc (Pre-Med) and i am 16 years of age. I want to become a fighter pilot, but after a lot of search out for admission at PAF, i've found nothing. Can somebody please figure this out, what is the procedure of taking admission and what is the eligibility criteria for undergraduate programmes at PAF?
If you had done fsc and want to become a jet fighter poilet you need not to join any institution and as per my information there is no any institution which would make you a poilet just you have to wait for comming issb tests for paf n apply online regestration you will be called for initial test

When you will go there there for test they tell your eye sight should be 6/6 but i think it doesn't effects i'ad seen many spectacled ppl

My eye sight is 6/6 but with spectacles but I've heard that they screen out candidates even for a minor eye defect....

I want to know what should i do to join PAF!
Just done with my 8th grade exams!
Should i join a cadet college for my matric?
Please give me some details!

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me and others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?

Hello,

I need help regarding Paf cae. I'd be applying for the 87th cae course when the dates come out. I need to know about the academic and intelligence test how can I prepare for it, I've heard paf academic test is the toughest. I've done Alevels and have no idea about the fsc course, should I go through the fsc book or my Alevel knowledge is enough?

Quick reply would be appreciated :p

I want to know after getting bs aviation technology degree can i am eligible for paf commision

Back
Top Bottom