What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Is there any relaxation with cadet colleges cadets to become a fighter pilot?

I will be doing my A-levels soon, I have a question, if I haven't done my science GCSEs and have done BTEC instead and i am getting to do A-levels on my BTEC science and 4 other GCSE including Maths, is that okay? I mean is doing GCSE science necessary or it doesn't matter if you have BTEC science and they just look at your A-levels.

AOA,
I wanted to know about my future career that i can have in PAF. I'm doing ICS with Statistics, please inform me about the multiple fields in which i can join PAF. Thanks!

Salam
Please I need info
I'm 18 and i'm doing my last year of college in Italy. I really want to join PAF as pilot next year but I don't know if I can because my eyesight is weak.
Please can somebody tell me if people with glasses are accepted?

I want to know about ssc courses for females after graduation. Can anyone tell me?

Sir... I Am doing HSC part 2 in comp.Sci... I have bn passed matriculation examination with A Grade... I want to apply PAF as (pilot).. I want to ask you that Can I apply for this now?? If yes!! So tell me how can I apply for PAF pilot??
Plz reply me soon.. I'm waiting..
Thankyou..!!

??? Reply plz

Hi I'm Ali I have knee knocking problem & also my eye sight is weak -1.5 I want to become a lieutenant or an aeronautical engineer , I'm totally can anyone please guide me????

hello sir
sir I'm 22 year old and completed my bachelor degree in business administration (BBA).
sir my question is how can I apply for GD pilot test as last due date to apply is already passed. This is my last chance to apply as in january 2017 i will be 23 years old and i don't want to choose wrong profession.
Thanks and waiting for your timely replies.

Induction for 2017 has started. Can anyone tell me that 144 GD pilot for females is short service commissioned. So the selection procedure would he different from 90 aeronautical engineering

Induction for 2017 has started. Can anyone tell me that 144 GD pilot for females is short service commissioned. So the selection procedure would he different from 90 aeronautical engineering
a bit tougher than CAE and if u make it to the end u will also go through through FAT which is tested only for GDPs @Ramlah Ejaz

I applied for spssc in electronic engineering and need to know the requirements of fitness for that test. I am 166cm tall (PAF asking for 163cm) but I don't know how much chest, stamina and other physical as well as medical requirements of PAF. I hope any expert will help me regards my questions, I have a test on 13th march 2017

a bit tougher than CAE and if u make it to the end u will also go through through FAT which is tested only for GDPs @Ramlah Ejaz
kindly help me also

I applied for spssc in electronic engineering and need to know the requirements of fitness for that test. I am 166cm tall (PAF asking for 163cm) but I don't know how much chest, stamina and other physical as well as medical requirements of PAF. I hope any expert will help me regards my questions, I have a test on 13th march 2017

kindly help me also
U need not to worry about Physical as PAF doesnt take Physcial tests i.e running,pushups etc...chest,weight depends on ur height and age as u are 166 ur weight should be atleast 45kgs(i am not considering ur age here)
P.S medical for SPSSC is not that much serious as in PC but they will check ur knees,elbow angles,colorblindess etc
One more thing by chest size they mean Chest EXPANSION and not k APKI KITNI CHAATI HY :p:..i mean muscular chest zarori ni...they ask u to take a deep breath and measure ur chest with measuring tape

U need not to worry about Physical as PAF doesnt take Physcial tests i.e running,pushups etc...chest,weight depends on ur height and age as u are 166 ur weight should be atleast 45kgs(i am not considering ur age here)
P.S medical for SPSSC is not that much serious as in PC but they will check ur knees,elbow angles,colorblindess etc
One more thing by chest size they mean Chest EXPANSION and not k APKI KITNI CHAATI HY :p:..i mean muscular chest zarori ni...they ask u to take a deep breath and measure ur chest with measuring tape
Hodor Sahab I am 22 years old and have chest of 31 inch and with deep breath it becomes 32 inch and with deepest breath it will become 32.5 inch, 2ndly sir I also want to ask I am Memon Speaker ? is there any possibility I am rejected because of that ?

Hodor Sahab I am 22 years old and have chest of 31 inch and with deep breath it becomes 32 inch and with deepest breath it will become 32.5 inch, 2ndly sir I also want to ask I am Memon Speaker ? is there any possibility I am rejected because of that ?
u r OK with the chest...by memon,u mean the cast MEMON?...If yes then no worries..sindhi,balochi sb select hoty hain

Back
Top Bottom