What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nithin, US is not fighting a war on Terror, they have been the architect of the terror cells using Pakistan as a sapgoat and if we see the current economic situatuion US is not interested in a direct conflict with countries they feel hostile but they are sponsering brainwashed fools to destablize a country from within. This is what they are planning for Pakistan.
Pakistan has been a key player in the WOT but they also have to accept that they were knowingly or unknowingly part of the team that created Terror Networks which were planned by US.

do you have any proofs of this ? Even pakistan is not saying that-- so don't feed conspiracy BS

They are pressuring you because so far the drones have not ventured where the Americans would really want them to be.

I dont know yaaar all of FATA is at their disposal for drones. They even came as far as chitral.

Yeah, easy for you to say, your probably all cozy living somewhere in punjab and you can care less for the millions of People who would be killed in the event of an invasion of FATA.

The likes of your kind consider the people of FATA and KybherPakhtunkhwa as cannon fodder, but sorry to disappoint you because they are not.

:what: Dude that was really uncalled for. Read my post again very carefully.

Nithin, US is not fighting a war on Terror, they have been the architect of the terror cells using Pakistan as a sapgoat and if we see the current economic situatuion US is not interested in a direct conflict with countries they feel hostile but they are sponsering brainwashed fools to destablize a country from within. This is what they are planning for Pakistan.
Pakistan has been a key player in the WOT but they also have to accept that they were knowingly or unknowingly part of the team that created Terror Networks which were planned by US.

Ashokbhai if more of your country had you clarity of thought we wouldd be living in a better and safer world

sir ji,point is not of destruction of pakistan.its actually the partition of pakistan and i bet,india will not regret this.
There has been a false impresion in the Muslim world that India is the enemy of the Islamic brotherhood. Carving more nations out of Pakistan will not serve us any good but will create more problems to us in the name of too many nations against our interest and people. Rather I would sugest that help Pakistan get back in its foot, so that a stable and unified Pakistan can realize that India is not her enemy and there is a good chance for change and friendship

You have several insurgencies within and two nuclear armed enemy states next to you. Its only a natter of time

:rofl::rofl: we have insurgencies for several years. ULFA is kneel down, Khalsa has been smacked , bangladesh was created -- so nothing new in this. we know how to handle scums

come on guyz dont fight this thread was about suggestions.

and so far there has only been one by an Indian member.

What are our options, what can we do ?

come on guyz dont fight this thread was about suggestions.

and so far there has only been one by an Indian member.

What are our options, what can we do ?

answer is simple-- avoid the invasion

kill all this talibs and haqqanis who are biggest threat to pakistan and to her sovereignty

follow the path of mutual and peaceful co-existence

It's time for Pakistan to play smart and hit the raw nerve, For starters, by threatening America with nuclear proliferation in Middle East, will throw aMerIcanS into a tizz. Secondly, wars are to brave & vigilant not mighty........So bring it on, Yankee-Doodles! :sniper: :usflag:

lol... guess America might just attack Pakistan if the CIA gets its eye on this post...!!!! And Mr Peregrine will be blown off to the moon...

do you have any proofs of this ? Even pakistan is not saying that-- so don't feed conspiracy BS
when you kill people, will their relatives feel better even if the dead man is a terrorist. One way or the other US by killing in the name of WOT is bring more people to join the jihadis and more you get brainwashed fools. now that you have brainwashed fools on one hand and Inteligent CIA and NSA with years of experiance in arming non state actors and diverting the force on their foes.
I am not pro-pakistani, but I am saying increased activities of the US in Asia will bring chaos rather than peace.
These are not BS, but my own self analysis. And you need not take it serious if you do not feel its correct

"Pakistan is a large country with various types of terrain. Some of the terrain is as bad as that in Afghanistan - much worse than in North Korea - though admitadly parts of Pakistan are flat. Also consider the length of the supply lines - much longer than those in Iraq or North Korea." All this says to me is bigger air campaign. "In any case, the Muslim world would go berserk if Pakistan was invaded causing massive problems for the U.S. the world over." Nah, Muslims are weak willed. They are historically emboldened when shown an easy hand. I think everyone in the Muslim world would probably go berserk, but for different reasons. They would cower in fear that they could be next. "In fact, the most likely scenario for such an invasion would be if a fanatical Islamist government seized power in Pakistan..." I agree completely. "Also bear in mind that after the international public relations disaster of the Iraq War, U.S. would likely have to carry out this invasion without allies." I wouldn't characterize the attention whoring of the United Nations, France, and other members of the "international community" as a disaster. I'd call it laughable. The failure to attain basing rights from Saudi Arabia, and Turkey didn't seem to matter much in the end. Pakistan borders four nations. China, India, Afghanistan, and Iran. It's safe to say we won't get basing rights from Iran, or China. We will get them in Afghanistan, and we might get them in India. Afghanistan's current government owes everything to the United States. India's will be concerned only with the effect their involvement (or non-involvement) will have on their own security. None of the issues of the Iraq war would see the light of day. Politics won't affect the logistics of this war much, aside perhaps from securing support from Britain. (The only other nation that could reasonably be expected to commit a sizable number of ground troops.) "It took 250,000 troops to invade Iraq. Somehow, I truly doubt 300,000 U.S. troops would be sufficient to invade a country much larger in size and with a population fully 6 times greater than Iraq." The 300,000 figure was based on India's involvement. "The Pakistani armed forces are also larger (610,000 men) than Iraq's and of higher quality too (and I would venture to say that Pakistani military potential in a war is significantly greater than North Korea's if you take mobilization into account). " North Korea has over a million men in their armed forces. Iraq had two million in 1991. How would they be able to mobilize while at war with the United States? Even if they could train conscripts with a fair amount of impunity, they wouldn't have enough time, or enough vehicles to make an impact. "Furthermore, unlike Iraq with the Shia and the Kurds, Pakistan does not have major ethnic groups that would be sympathetic and willing to aid or at least not oppose the U.S. invasion" Do you think it would have made any kind of a difference in Iraq if we had to fight the kurds too? "So if you combine this fact with the fact that Pakistan has 6 times Iraq's population, the obvious conclusion is that the insurgent forces would be much, much larger than in Iraq." The bulk of the Iraqi insurgents are former government officials, and foreign terrorists. The population appears to be unwilling to join with these groups against us. I don't see a nationwide anti-U.S. resistance taking place. The situation will likely be similar to Iraq, and the people, even if they are Sunnis, will be given a clear choice between the old and the new. Most people will not opt for harsh dictatorship over self-determination. Especially when restoring the harsh dictatorship involves combat against the United States army. This would make the invasion of Pakistan much more difficult and make occupation hellishly difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom