What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
truly if they dared to kill osama in our soil near our army base maybe they can attack us as well...

things we can do...get help from allies
1 china
2turkey
3and umaah counties

bomb rest...then see what happens...

Oh please, Pakistan should & must fight on its own any war with any country. I truly hate this d1c>1 riding mindset.:hitwall:

BTW there is no war between US & Pakistan atleast in four decades.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :bounce: best troll post

Do you know posting smilies is consider as trolling & is unacceptable.

Lately there has been a lot of talk about US invasion of FATA.

We could of course say that it would never happen(i wish it were true) but keeping US track record in mind it is very possible.

Yeah, easy for you to say, your probably all cozy living somewhere in punjab and you can care less for the millions of People who would be killed in the event of an invasion of FATA.

The likes of your kind consider the people of FATA and KybherPakhtunkhwa as cannon fodder, but sorry to disappoint you because they are not.

Why do you think Pakistan developed those weapons, Genius ?

You think those nuclear weapons are for decoration ?

If our country is invaded what is left to protect. At that point country like Pakistan will use all its might.

Why do you think india developed those weapons geniuse? have you ever thought of the consequeces if they use it agaisnt you? dont forget that you will be badly sandwitched between the 2.

Pakistan will launch nuclear war and there all weather friend and turkey will side with them and risk nuclear with US AND NATO ...
somehow i don't think chinese are that stupid (i doubt) ........
and anyways its true
" Attack on pakistan will lead to world war coz pakistan is world dearest country . "
Without pakistan this world will be a hostile place where no man can survive as world knows,
pakistan is the becon of humanity and peace

It was far better to discuss how to counter technological superiority and preparation rather than serve time on such pointless topic.

Don't forget;

About the Afghan war, Kayani is reported to have said, "real aim of U.S. [war] strategy is to denuclearize Pakistan."

yes india will wait for this:D
another premium troll..

your leadership is timid. For your population and size you are the incredible failures in the world. You come onto pdf to troll and make yourselves feel better. You jealouse ? go pay help the site and get premium membership.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Why do you think india developed those weapons geniuse? have you ever thought of the consequeces if they use it agaisnt you? dont forget that you will be badly sandwitched between the 2.

because they are insecure and scared of a country a country a fraction its size.

About the Afghan war, Kayani is reported to have said, "real aim of U.S. [war] strategy is to denuclearize Pakistan."

If that is true then, for pakistan the Haqanis are more important than its nukes.

If that is true then, for pakistan the Haqanis are more important than its nukes.

There is no danger to pak nukes or any chance of anyone invading pakistan. thats india and traitor afghanis wet dream

yes haqqanis are more importent because they are not even in waziristan they are somewhere in afghanistan.but i think this time if US attacks then it will be a different ball game altogether it will make life very difficult for US

Pakistan will launch nuclear war and there all weather friend and turkey will side with them and risk nuclear with US AND NATO ...
somehow i don't think chinese are that stupid (i doubt) ........
and anyways its true
" Attack on pakistan will lead to world war coz pakistan is world dearest country . "
Without pakistan this world will be a hostile place where no man can survive as world knows,
pakistan is the becon of humanity and peace
lets not cirtisice the present state of Pakistan. For the past 66 years the people of Pakistan have been deceived by its government that the enemy is India and with that deception they developed all the terror cells which has become a pain in their own arse as the people are slowly realizing facts.
As far as US invading Pakistan, its a myth, with the present economic cirsis US will not jeoperdize its growth with another war. And Pakistanis let me tell you this, if US tries to invade your land, we will not be part of it as we have never involved ourselves in someone elses war. All US can do is fly their sorties into Pak air space and drop some smart bombs on possible targets which might succeed or kill some civilians.

There is no danger to pak nukes or any chance of anyone invading pakistan. thats india and traitor afghanis wet dream

I dont know if there is a danger to Pakitan's nukes or not, but your fellow pakistani was mentioning Kayani, that is why i posted the above. And by the way, why did you say traitor afghans?

Aryan, I had deep respect for your posts, kindly do not generalize on India. most of the Indians do not feel its right of America to go to war with every country they find hostile. and as far as Pakistan is considered, its in the verge of a revolution as its people are realizing that agumenting terrorist is not the right way to attain what is planned.

yes haqqanis are more importent because they are not even in waziristan they are somewhere in afghanistan.but i think this time if US attacks then it will be a different ball game altogether it will make life very difficult for US

I think the Haqanis are in NW, Sirajudin Haqani's words are a proof to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom