What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im willing to bet, that unless by some freak incident a extreme hardline low-self esteem govt is sitting in India.
India will not take sides, they stand to gain nothing from a destroyed Pakistan.. and have actually decided that a stable Pakistan is a great way to get India linked to the central asian market.
Pakistan in this quandary will, eventually have to admit.. India is not the enemy it builds it up to be, at least not every Indian is.. and those that do hold venom in their hearts, dont hold power.

The US needs to be taken head on, the CHinese premier is due.. get them involved.. talk to Ahmedinijad.. talk to Russia.
And you will see the US coming back to you in its usual quasi-apologetic tone.

Im willing to bet, that unless by some freak incident a extreme hardline low-self esteem govt is sitting in India.
India will not take sides, they stand to gain nothing from a destroyed Pakistan.. and have actually decided that a stable Pakistan is a great way to get India linked to the central asian market.
Pakistan in this quandary will, eventually have to admit.. India is not the enemy it builds it up to be, at least not every Indian is.. and those that do hold venom in their hearts, dont hold power.

The US needs to be taken head on, the CHinese premier is due.. get them involved.. talk to Ahmedinijad.. talk to Russia.

So Santro I guess you want SCO to develop with India, Pak and Iran full members?

Aryan, I had deep respect for your posts, kindly do not generalize on India. most of the Indians do not feel its right of America to go to war with every country they find hostile. and as far as Pakistan is considered, its in the verge of a revolution as its people are realizing that agumenting terrorist is not the right way to attain what is planned.

Ashokbhai do you read some of the posts by tour compatriots on here? My posts were response to them and not you. But thats the danger when we genearlise

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

excellant post

Pakistan leaders, media, people will never like India till the Kashmir issue is solved.

Even is USA attacks, people will still be thinking about Kashmir.

this is simply a wet dream ?
Russian- having joint exercises with NATO and what Pakistan offers to them ???
Iran -- just closed the trade gate ??
China -- you know who is funding US to fight the global war ??

Better to get rid of Taliban scums who are polluting Pakistan more than anyone else.

Don't get me wrong but Pakistanis have the habit of giving themselves undue importance.

Openly threatening nuke proliferation will be a declaration of war upon the UN and the IAEA i.e. the entire world.
Yes and attacking a sovereign state is very much in accordance with the objectives of UN's charter.:cheesy:

...and cut the internet jingoism.
If my patriotism strikes as''jingoism'' to you then, be it that way........ i am glad that, my sublime nationalism, not only caused stir across the border but, is also the source of envy there. :laugh:
We both know where you will be if and when Uncle Sam decides to pick up the stick.
There is no ''WE'' it's only you, who has blind faith in a sinister despot; uSa. We, on the other hand are quite aware of ''What we are'' , ''What we are capable of'' & '' Where we stand'' :wave:

Ashokbhai do you read some of the posts by tour compatriots on here? My posts were response to them and not you. But thats the danger when we genearlise
Brother, I know there had been some hardline post from the Indian side, but if you look at that count, it is minimal and you need not address the minority negative views atleast in the forums.That does not mean that Indians do not care for the minorities which was the basis for the split 66 years ago. Kindly find the bolded part in this message which is the reason for ignoring such views. We in India are giving the best to the Minorities for their soci-economic improvement

sir ji,point is not of destruction of pakistan.its actually the partition of pakistan and i bet,india will not regret this.

sir ji,point is not of destruction of pakistan.its actually the partition of pakistan and i bet,india will not regret this.

I ma sure Incrdible india could be divided up into more factions than pakistan. But back to post neither india nor america would dare to invade pakistan. The only place this happens is on forums

I ma sure Incrdible india could be divided up into more factions than pakistan. But back to post neither india nor america would dare to invade pakistan. The only place this happens is on forums

when we did you now what happened ? and do u forget about the drones, abbottabad etc...etc....?

the question is of pakistan not india.and how india will be divided and by whom??

its not only forums,but also in every channel of pakistan also.

this is simply a wet dream ?
Russian- having joint exercises with NATO and what Pakistan offers to them ???
Iran -- just closed the trade gate ??
China -- you know who is funding US to fight the global war ??

Better to get rid of Taliban scums who are polluting Pakistan more than anyone else.

Don't get me wrong but Pakistanis have the habit of giving themselves undue importance.
Nithin, US is not fighting a war on Terror, they have been the architect of the terror cells using Pakistan as a sapgoat and if we see the current economic situatuion US is not interested in a direct conflict with countries they feel hostile but they are sponsering brainwashed fools to destablize a country from within. This is what they are planning for Pakistan.
Pakistan has been a key player in the WOT but they also have to accept that they were knowingly or unknowingly part of the team that created Terror Networks which were planned by US.

the question is of pakistan not india.and how india will be divided and by whom??

its not only forums,but also in every channel of pakistan also.

You have several insurgencies within and two nuclear armed enemy states next to you. Its only a matter of time

:yahoo: i applaud you reasoning and thought process . more of you and the US would not need to invade to destroy pakistan. . guys like you will do the job:rolleyes:
Your sordid reply speaks high of your delirious views, Enough said....... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom