What's new

How to deal with the Afghanistan situation?

Should Afghanistan be nuked due to being unsalvageable?

• Yes, nuke it and end the madness.

• No, we have other valid options. (Suggest below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did u think before putting up such a stupid questionnaire.

I mean you should work for data analytics company
I just wanted to know how many people are at their tipping point ๐Ÿคฃ

And also create a thread for discussing solutions to the western border issue. I obviously know nuking it is incredibly unlikely/nearly impossible to happen.

Bring those sitting in GHQ under law and order and punish them, and the situation in Afghanistan will become good within days. The real trouble makers are actually the Army Generals.
This is the most brain dead and ahistorical take ever

Please leave the political brain rot somewhere else, the western border is a serious issue and we don't need more political screeching. And I'm saying this as someone who absolutely hates the generals and politicians if you check my post history.

If these generals deal with Pakistan and Pakistani citizens the way they do then imagine how they will treat afghans. I wont blame them for hating this colonial army because now Pakistanis hate them more.
If we keep our chowkidar in auqaat, im sure the Afghan issue will vanish.

Vote above, I just want to see what the common sentiment is.

Any other suggestions on how to handle the Afghanistan situation below.
Is something wrong with you? Why would you put Nuking them in the poll?
Nuke is only for deterrence and Nuking another country should never be an option when we have so many different ways to address the situation.

build a solid wall. by having a solid wall which can be manned with various technical instruments (radars, cameras, drones etc) will free up so much manpower and resources. It can be thinly manned and easier to guard.

This is a long term plan. because the problem far far bigger than taliban is the criminals that need open borders to run their criminal activities. these criminal activities happen on both sides.

it will take years but its a sound solution.

Afghanistan is the greatest asset Pakistan ever had...

Any malice towards them is out of question.

We just need to learn to yield them..

Pakistan used the afghans to collapse Soviet union, defeat chase NATO from the mountains...

Once upon a day if the gangu attempts to cross the LOC give him the same medicine what chased Soviet union and NATO the gangu won't survive and chased eventually inside the deccans himself.. Grave miscalculation

LMAO what a stupid though process these pak pashtuns have vis vis their afghandus brothers.

Fortify the border, re-enforce it with attack helicopters and drones where most likely of incidents and identify and find ways to sanctions those responsible functional leadership (and their supporters) behind the local gunmen, to include aiding their rivals with preferential access to trade business and other perks to shape the dynamics inside Afghanistan. Money talks.

Also, turn the border into a double wall, with a 500 meter to 1 km buffer zone in between to detect and better restrict unregulated movement and smuggling. This will also help prevent resupply by the TTP.

Passive defenses are the key, shape the landscape such that movement of people and goods has to come through official crossings. Intelligence will be key to detecting those already inside Pakistan supporting the miscreants at the hordes as well as the TTP. Avoid alienating regular afghans that are just trying to earn a living and support their families in Afghanistan, we need to isolate the worst of the worst from the majority of the population. No neighboring nations of Afghanistan is willing to put up with their behavior, so itโ€™s a matter of time before they have to come to terms with Pakistan.

Pakistan can not afford to turn all its border on LOC lines. If you want that in western border then you need peace in east.

Afghanistan is the greatest asset Pakistan ever had...

Any malice towards them is out of question.

We just need to learn to yield them..

Pakistan used the afghans to collapse Soviet union, defeat chase NATO from the mountains...

Once upon a day if the gangu attempts to cross the LOC give him the same medicine what chased Soviet union and NATO the gangu won't survive and chased eventually inside the deccans himself.. Grave miscalculation

There's massive truth to this. We need to learn to yield them and Muslim unity with the Afghans is the best way to go. But, even with someone as strong of a position and as "close" to Afghan (being a Pashtun) as Imran Khan, Afghans still hold malice towards Pakistan and Pakistanis. This can only be truly done with Imam Mahdi or perhaps a few leaders before Imam Mahdi that will help lead the way.

Is something wrong with you? Why would you put Nuking them in the poll?
Nuke is only for deterrence and Nuking another country should never be an option when we have so many different ways to address the situation.
I put it to see the general sentiment between the people here and just how frustrated they are, not because I genuinely think we will realistically be able to do it.

Although I don't actually care from a moral perspective, just the political pressure, if we could tank it without any consequences I would 100% support it to put an end to the menace for once and for all.

There's massive truth to this. We need to learn to yield them and Muslim unity with the Afghans is the best way to go. But, even with someone as strong of a position and as "close" to Afghan (being a Pashtun) as Imran Khan, Afghans still hold malice towards Pakistan and Pakistanis. This can only be truly done with Imam Mahdi or perhaps a few leaders before Imam Mahdi that will help lead the way.
No one believes in Muslim unity just wake up from this absolute cringe ideology

Everyone outside of Pakistan are ethnic supremacists and then Muslims, the ideologies are merged.

Best way is to Nuke and shut the borders forever, anyone who love them should be given a goodie bag and Free donkey to cross the border and go.

Shut the border, shut all trade (smuggling) with those scum
Let india help em thru air/dubai etc as those afghandus love india and hate pak with a passion
Its been forever, they donโ€™t like us, and so we shouldnโ€™t even try anymore to make em like us.
Shut the borders, throw all refugees into india or usa or back, and close the flights.
Donโ€™t let them come here at all. **** diplomacy, we got our own issues. Canโ€™t feed those scum. Let them go hungry, let em die and learn to live with their real love india.
Nuke the fuckers. Enough of this smuggling, brotherhood and humanitarian shit. The results all we got so far, our diplomats and embassies get attacked, our people get killed, we get badmouthed, we get hatred.

Nuke em, at least justify their fuckin hatred.

Military depths and strategic shit has all failed, failed and failed. Borders violated daily.

Pata nai ghairat kab aigi. Hor kitne pakistani merwaogay ???

Vote above, I just want to see what the common sentiment is.

Any other suggestions on how to handle the Afghanistan situation below.
Such an immature and irresponsible language for a poll only deserves a troll comment..
I say.......just educate public that ,1) they are not infact they were never a graveyard of empires a 180 degree of the lie you have been teaching them so far.and 2) they are not holier than you..
When people stop hoarding respect for such a cult they would stop taking their influence and eventually put them in their right place . Then it doesn't matter what they do on the other side of border.

Last edited:
Best way is to Nuke and shut the borders forever, anyone who love them should be given a goodie bag and Free donkey to cross the border and go.
Exactly!!
No reason or logic works, only nukes work. Nuke em daily for a month or so.
That will 100% end their crap!

Exactly!!
No reason or logic works, only nukes work. Nuke em daily for a month or so.
That will 100% end their crap!
No need to do it daily, just few will end them and leave rest on radiation, close the border as well. Or less cruel way, just seal the border with them, no one goes to Afghanistan and no one comes to Pakistan from there, anyone who oppose just deport them and 80% of Pakistan's problem will be solved.

Back
Top Bottom