What's new

How to deal with the Afghanistan situation?

Should Afghanistan be nuked due to being unsalvageable?

• Yes, nuke it and end the madness.

• No, we have other valid options. (Suggest below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The leaders of Afghanistan are the most perfect Muslims on the planet. You should celebrate and imitate them so that Allah will be pleased.

Afghanistan needs to be absorbed by Pakistan, Ideally if Pakistan had smart leadership both Americans and Chinese could get behind the initiative.

Afghanistan is not a viable state, Ahmad Shahs kingdom was Afghanistan AND Pakistan put together. Even he knew his kingdom needs fertile lands and access to the sea. I guess even Afghans realize the sea part which is why they constantly include Balochistan in their Loy schemes.

Such an immature and irresponsible language for a poll only deserves a troll comment..
I say.......just educate public that ,1) they are bot infact they were never a graveyard of empires a 180 degree of the lie you have been teaching them so far.and 2) they are not holier than you..
When people stop hoarding respect for such a cult they would stop taking their influence and eventually put them in their right place . Then it doesn't matter what they do on the other side of border.
I agree with that

The nuke question was just to gauge the level of frustration people have, if they would support nuking it. I know it's nearly impossible to happen.

You see there are lots of people sympathetic to them in our borders and would even blame others for something AFG started

Vote above, I just want to see what the common sentiment is.

Any other suggestions on how to handle the Afghanistan situation below.

Give citizenship to all Afghans in Pakistan like Imran Khan wanted

PPP is the biggest threat to Pakistan.

Giving Afghans citizenship will help decrease PPP power in Karachi and Sindh overall.

Giving Afghans citizenship will help decrease PPP power in Karachi and Sindh overall.
Bros tryna set us up and create greater pashtunistan thinking we wouldn't notice

Too many Afghanis, and we are doing way too much for that ungrateful qoam, keep them in Balochistan before Sindhis heat up again like in Karachi.

@Goritoes
Opinions sir? On the quoted message. Good or bad idea?

do people come up with these suggestions b/c they are trolling or are they actually this dumb?

Lets just entertain this comedy, what do these people think will happen if a nuclear strike is launched in Afghanistan? a massive refugee flow, more revenge terrorism attacks, isolation of Pakistan internationally.

You will be denuked. By the Americans and the Chinese together. With full assent of the Ruskies. Try it. Here the Russkies after a year of total war haven't nuked Ukranians. But Pakistan chala nuke karne. Brilliant strategic minds here.

Bros tryna set us up and create greater pashtunistan thinking we wouldn't notice

Too many Afghanis, and we are doing way too much for that ungrateful qoam, keep them in Balochistan before Sindhis heat up again like in Karachi.

@Goritoes
Goritoes , Mirzali Khan argument
would sound like the opening partnership for ethno idiots eleven, although Goritoes didn't say he hates our country so I dont know

Last edited:
Goritoes , Mirzali Khan argument
would sound like the opening partnership for ethno idiots eleven, although Goritoes didn't say he hates our country so I dont know
Goritoes doesn't hate Pakistan, he's just fed up with it's failures, and what he says is true but he takes it far with blanket hatred but you can't deny the truth in it

What kind of nukes?

Tactical or strategic?

Can you avoid indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians which is only allowed in a nuclear riposte?

Is your rival a nuclear weapon state?

How would you deal with the international condemnation?

Why did US waste time, energy and men for decades in Afghanistan instead of dropping a nuke?

@Goritoes

PPP and Afghans are 2 threats. I argue PPP is a greater threat to Pakistan than Afghans.

Weaken PPP, neutralize Afghans. Pakistan hasn't really tried its hand in integration. Too busy targeting PTI and playing proxy proxy.

A thorogh analysis of the situation should be conducted. All characters from all around the globe should be pin pointed. A special emphasis should be on motives. And then necessary action should be taken.
Usually, in my opinion, either Talibs are demanding a passage towards sea, which can be negotiable, or, some agencies want more security funds. The people who are dealing with the back channel with Talibs should not be any shia or Qadiani, in any case.
In any case, we better analyze, rather than assume.

The leaders of Afghanistan are the most perfect Muslims on the planet. You should celebrate and imitate them so that Allah will be pleased.
We surely will celebrate the humiliating defeat they gave usa.
You can celebrate your transgender, gender fluid, non binary, gay, lgbtq president sleepy Joe.

Give citizenship in exchange for mandatory 3 year military service on LOC plus for life being a reservist in case of war with india. Make them be enemies with who we are enemies with and suffer what we suffer. Only creating a common cause between us can unite us. Forcing those who want citizenship to serve for at least 3 years on LOC under army will mean they will share our cause and then can be called Pakistani.

People talking about nuking Afghanistan.

If only we had the same energy when it comes to India. We should nuke kaffir Hindus and put our faith in Allah. Instead we failed to take advantage of 27 Feb and showed our true bravery with the ceasefire on loc.

Our real enemy is india. India is the abba of terrorists in the region. You cut the head of the snake to kill it.

People talking about nuking Afghanistan.

If only we had the same energy when it comes to India. We should nuke kaffir Hindus and put our faith in Allah. Instead we failed to take advantage of 27 Feb and showed our true bravery with the ceasefire on loc.

Our real enemy is india. India is the abba of terrorists in the region. You cut the head of the snake to kill it.
India will always be enemy #1 and we would've nuked them by now but I don't think people are trying to get nuked in return.

It's wrong to call India alone the abba of terrorists in the region, Afghanistan has it's own motives they've self-admitted that are separate from India, they are a security concern in itself.

(Plus it was just to see how many people would actually support it, to gauge the general sentiment)

Opening a front with Taliban at the moment will not be wise.

But a clean up operation will certainly do a lot of good.

In time, when the time is right, Pakistan will need to tackle the Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom