What's new

How to be more conversent in English

tumblr_mdzzymL5vG1qc6ru1o1_400.jpg

I speak in Hindi only when I drink, just did this in last night party......

In university level, everything is in English. I study in a top Pvt. university. I can pass in general English but since my school education was completely in Bengali I am suffering now because of my poor vocabulary.

NSU?????????????

In university level, everything is in English. I study in a top Pvt. university. I can pass in general English but since my school education was completely in Bengali I am suffering now because of my poor vocabulary.
This problem should not persist after maximum two semesters.

English is a funny language,,,,
For more u can watch movies like "chupke chupke" Amitabh /Dharmendra movie,,,,by the end of the movie u ll be well versed with English or may Stop using it ,,

The guy probably made htose storylines to be a perv too

Bastard. :P

he is the best! He even made those with his daughter rofl. With triple H who actually married his daughter and also with kurt angle

he is the best! He even made those with his daughter rofl. With triple H who actually married his daughter and also with kurt angle

Did you larn english by watching shows or just reading books?

I did both and regular conversation as well :-)

Here's a sample of the best of English ever! Why the fook have they to write in English anyway? :fie:

enhanced-buzz-20089-1374614849-18.jpg

enhanced-buzz-25072-1374615062-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23112-1374616935-21.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23662-1374618526-42.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23938-1374618752-39.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23862-1374618805-61.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5420-1374619768-34.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5600-1374618849-9.jpg

Jeeez!

Try to think in English and then speak. Don't think in Bangla/Hindi and then translate it to English.

There are three education systems in Bangladesh. Bengali medium, Madrasa (Arabic) Medium and English medium. Most schools are Bengali medium schools. Only tiny numbers are English medium which follow British curriculum. Madrasa (Arabic) medium is not popular medium since most militants get trained in these schools early in the morning or late at night but there are some good madrasas as well.

Bengali medium schools are dominated. English book is not good here. Not rich enough in English vocabulary. All books apart from English (1st and 2nd paper) are written in Bengali language.

LOL, I got to give it to you dude, you are one funny guy! You're a compulsive liar, but I'll let you off because it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom