What's new

How to address India / Indian members properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spelling mistakes happens often but deliberate twisting is a bad thing. Last day somebody misspelled Thakarey for turkey. Hope members take notice of that.

The Only froms of address acceptable to India / Indian Members are

1. India - Indian
2. Bharat - Bharatiya
3. Hindustan - Hindustani

Any wilful attemp to change the spelling and address the member will be deemed as Isulting the Nation and the members.

I request all the Members to join in this thread and support this endeavour to be addressed respectfully and properly.

Mods : Please be kind enough to make it a sticky so that other members could also know how to address Indian members respectfully.

Correct these spelling too..:D:D:D

Members like Omar and club have continually disgraced Indians on this forum and have gone unchecked. The only way to address Indians is the ways mentioned in the first post, any other way will be deemed as racist and the post will be reported. If you cant address someone else with respect then dont expect the same. Even we have lots of name for other nationalities but calling them by that is disrespectful and childish. Dont politicize this issue and start talking about mulims etc etc Call every Indian an Indian, Hindustani or Bharatiya or dont say anything at all. Indian's are a major part of this forum and addressing them with respect is an expected protocol.

No indian Muslim I have met over here has ever taken kindly to be referred to as a hindustani. I have yet to meet one.

I'm so sick of indians constantly spreading propaganda and lies. In threads after threads on this forum indians constantly spread lies and propaganda, twist around the truth of history to satisfy their own beliefs and they think non-indians are stupid and do not know anything.

The Only froms of address acceptable to India / Indian Members are

1. India - Indian
2. Bharat - Bharatiya
3. Hindustan - Hindustani

Any wilful attemp to change the spelling and address the member will be deemed as Isulting the Nation and the members.

I request all the Members to join in this thread and support this endeavour to be addressed respectfully and properly.

Mods : Please be kind enough to make it a sticky so that other members could also know how to address Indian members respectfully.

U should be the last one asking for fair play, in many posts of mine, u come along and talk nonsense, unfair and falsify the facts.

In Urdu:

Bharat == Bharti

That obviously stays since we are not changing our language to suit Indians.

When our news channels refer to Indian politicians, for instance prime minister they say someting like this "Bharti wazire azam ne kaha ....". That's common is Pakistan and it's not an insult. If it was then Manmohan Singh would've lodged a complain to our Gov by now.:lol: Therefore I agree with the above post by AM.

No indian Muslim I have met over here has ever taken kindly to be referred to as a hindustani. I have yet to meet one.

I'm so sick of indians constantly spreading propaganda and lies. In threads after threads on this forum indians constantly spread lies and propaganda, twist around the truth of history to satisfy their own beliefs and they think non-indians are stupid and do not know anything.

Then call us Indian or bharatiya .. simple...
Your problem solved.

Wrong !

Learn and be flexible on a subject you know little.

Bharti even today on a google search will return the Indian telecom giant and it does not even remotely refer to Indians.

I am OK for constructive debate but this is outright show of ignorance.
:cheers:

Wrong in Hindi perhaps, not in Urdu.

So Bharti stays - like I said, not changing our language for your sake.

Thread closed.

When our news channels refer to Indian politicians, for instance prime minister they say someting like this "Bharti wazire azam ne kaha ....". That's common is Pakistan and it's not an insult. If it was then Manmohan Singh would've lodged a complain to our Gov by now.:lol: Therefore I agree with the above post by AM.
Exactly - the use of the word Bharti in Urdu to refer to residents of Bharat is commonplace - now some people want us to change our language to accommodate their insecurities.

Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom