What's new

How the Uighurs keep their culture alive in Pakistan

Isn't current political setup is enough with a chief minister and political assembly ?
Sir, may i suggest one thing, could you please go through the thread i had posted. It is long, yes but quite informative.
The whole thread, first and second post. Again, yes it is long but i can assure you it is an eye opener.
Territorial limits
Note: Legislative assembly is powerless, with all real power with the center.

I doubt the authentic of this article from BBC. Nobody (From Kashgar) wants to return and full load of rubbish. Its merely a hearsay by the westerner to smear the Chinese. Has BBC ever post anything good about China?

I doubt the authentic of this article from BBC. Nobody (From Kashgar) wants to return and full load of rubbish. Its merely a hearsay by the westerner to smear the Chinese. Has BBC ever post anything good about China?
They like to choose someone hate China,and using them to represent the others

They like to choose someone hate China,and using them to represent the others
We shan't even argue over this fake article. Look at the border gate. It looks so free and citizens of both countries can enter that freely as long as its legal. About the restriction of uyghur faith has proven many times fake. How many times we need to repeat ourselves? People shall take a flight down to Xinjiang and take a good look for themselves.

As for terrorist attack. So many westerner too influence by extremist like ISIS and China isn't immune too. It does not prove anything.

Back
Top Bottom