What's new

How SUPARCO website shows it's greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said what is military Engineers doing in Space Agency?!?!? It happens only in dictatorial countries. Pakistan is a democracy. Both are simply not qualified to be in SUPARCO. Even the current head is MjGen Qaiser Anees Who is an engineer and has no background in space science.

a) Hospital (Priority)
b) Power (Priority)
c) Trade (Priority)
d) Population size control (Reduction from 180 Million to 92 Million Range)
e) Medicine and Long term care
f) Water and Recycling in cities
Sir how do you propose to reduce population and what kind of timeline do you give? I think 180m is outdated figure. It maybe that we are around 200m already.

1- Radiation Threat once we go outide of the Magnetic field of protection of Earth , our own Solar radation do us harm as soon as we travel outside of our planet's orbit

2- Bone Density Loss (Can be recoverable with changed diet once back on earth) / Eye sight loss (permenent loss)

3- Effect of Gravity or lack fo it on the fluid Dynamics in our bodies perfected by Evolution over Thousands of years
The fluids do not work normally in space (i.e The blood flow changes once we are in space)
Can artificial gravity be created in space which should solve some of the problems? Same magnetic field can be generated for a spaceship to counter radiation? Not sure if this will take 500-600 years to achieve.

a space agency does not need to target human space travel. you can being with short, reasonable and profitable goals - like resource management (satellite tracking of resources like water, vegetation etc), weather tracking, communication
Well said. Tracking resources would be very beneficial together with weather prediction etc.

Last but not least , while it is depressing that we can't travel in Space in space ships for next 500-600 years but it is kinda nice to know that our planet earth & its solar system as a whole travels across the space as a unit and Earth
That's not true ,Remember few years back the huge PC we used to cherish so much ,Now it is replaced by computers the size of Phone with 10 times the computing power.
particle_chart.jpg

Similarly ,We now know that there are whole families of Fundamental particles that make matter as we know it,Coming long way from the Atomic model's of the old.
Eisensteinian physics are mostly based on relativity ,E.g The universal speed constant which does not work in the realms of exotic matter like (Dark energy).
2000px-DMPie_2013.svg_.png

For species that only know 4.9% of the known universe and is locked in its own dimensions ,We ought to be making many claims but as time always proves that science never confines itself to one or another ,It merely is our understanding and area of research but that'll also prove to be outside the sphere our understanding,As species we need to be in the race of scientific research,because No matter what we'll always be steps behind :P
So I suggest you to like into new area's of Travel like Warp-drive or Em-Drive (Very much possible),Who knows while making some damned coffee end up making a Em-drive or something
Administrators of SUPARCO[edit]
Number Name Term Started Term Ended Alma Mater Field(s) Educational Background
1 Dr Abdus Salam 1961 1967
2 Air Commodore Dr Władysław Turowicz 1967 1979
Big fan of those two,Abdus was everything Pakistan really is.
Wrong Comparison .
Buddy take my honest advice and never think someone is inferior,I see what you did there
Here are some more images of the early days .

View attachment 359678

View attachment 359679
Thanks bro ,Those are beautiful Pictures

Buddy take my honest advice and never think someone is inferior,I see what you did there

Fellow member , you are misunderstanding me.
First I never joke , make fun or look down upon , while discussing Navy , Locomotives/Railways or Space. This was one of the reason I joined this forum.

Coming to my comment , I never meant to infer or to show by my words that any party is any less capable when it comes to giving something a try.

My only intent was to show that population does play a very big role when deciding on which frontiers of space does a nation needs to invest.
As in case of my nation , a very big part of the expenditure presently is
1. POWER ( OIL and GAS)
2. Services bought from west and Russia different production / scientific reasons.

And services from space is a very very big chunk.

You see a lot of nations have
1. Technology
2. Money both , but they aren't going building Space Launch vehicles, becoz the returns are negligible.

Singapore , Many European Nations, Arabs ,etc. They have money and access to technology both. But they don't have a population big enough to support.

You see even if ISRO doesn't get any foreign orders , it has in its market atleast 18% of whole mankind. That's good enough.

Anyways if my words caused something which I didn't intend , my apologies.

Fellow member , you are misunderstanding me.
First I never joke , make fun or look down upon , while discussing Navy , Locomotives/Railways or Space. This was one of the reason I joined this forum.

Coming to my comment , I never meant to infer or to show by my words that any party is any less capable when it comes to giving something a try.

My only intent was to show that population does play a very big role when deciding on which frontiers of space does a nation needs to invest.
As in case of my nation , a very big part of the expenditure presently is
1. POWER ( OIL and GAS)
2. Services bought from west and Russia different production / scientific reasons.

And services from space is a very very big chunk.

You see a lot of nations have
1. Technology
2. Money both , but they aren't going building Space Launch vehicles, becoz the returns are negligible.

Singapore , Many European Nations, Arabs ,etc. They have money and access to technology both. But they don't have a population big enough to support.

You see even if ISRO doesn't get any foreign orders , it has in its market atleast 18% of whole mankind. That's good enough.

Anyways if my words caused something which I didn't intend , my apologies.
I'm terribly sorry then ,If I misunderstood you.
ISRO is a great agency and is one of the reasons I opened this page,Space will be the final frontier when we'll eat up all the resource that exists on earth.

The home button is purposely put there under the NAV bar in the pages, so as to maintain the consistency of the link in the nav bar. Not all website designers put HOME in nav bar, its a cliche. Can you point me to the specific CSS error that you're are getting?

That home link looks most likely to be an orphaned breadcrumb link.

check your dev tools in chrome - shows a missing css (404) - most possibly some localized language font I guess which I may not have?

I'm terribly sorry then ,If I misunderstood you.
ISRO is a great agency and is one of the reasons I opened this page,Space will be the final frontier when we'll eat up all the resource that exists on earth.

ISRO is not great yet. But yes , its one of the few here which is delivering for what it was started.

Just now we are having a huge cyclone in Bay of Bengal , a decade ago , this would have meant thousands of deaths, but today we have to means to give that extra 3-4 hours to our rescue forces which saves the lives.

Similarly Pakistan doesn't need to ( my opinion only ) spend on being a all rounder in space , rather it needs to
1. Promote Students in Research Field more and more .
2.Chalk out the requirements of Pakistan not as a state but as a growing population from Space. And then make a start.
Monitoring Water , Agriculture , Minerals , Weather and Communication are some important things which I see. Pakistan doesn't need to make big investments here. Collaborations are possible. Many would not believe it except who worked in SUPARCO , but you got an invitation from Japan to collaborate for a satellite to monitor Agriculture and Water Resources in Pakistan , which was put down due to internal politics. Yet as of now Pakistan has a great partner in China for these kinds of collaboration.

I personally don't see much benefit / returns for Pakistan by making decent investments for things which are called important and bring fame in space right now, but put a bare minimum in money and a big investment in man resources with China and get weather , Agriculture and Water monitoring satellites. After doing this ,maybe then start on space explorations and SLVs.

ISRO is not great yet. But yes , its one of the few here which is delivering for what it was started.

Just now we are having a huge cyclone in Bay of Bengal , a decade ago , this would have meant thousands of deaths, but today we have to means to give that extra 3-4 hours to our rescue forces which saves the lives.

Similarly Pakistan doesn't need to ( my opinion only ) spend on being a all rounder in space , rather it needs to
1. Promote Students in Research Field more and more .
2.Chalk out the requirements of Pakistan not as a state but as a growing population from Space. And then make a start.
Monitoring Water , Agriculture , Minerals , Weather and Communication are some important things which I see. Pakistan doesn't need to make big investments here. Collaborations are possible. Many would not believe it except who worked in SUPARCO , but you got an invitation from Japan to collaborate for a satellite to monitor Agriculture and Water Resources in Pakistan , which was put down due to internal politics. Yet as of now Pakistan has a great partner in China for these kinds of collaboration.

I personally don't see much benefit / returns for Pakistan by making decent investments for things which are called important and bring fame in space right now, but put a bare minimum in money and a big investment in man resources with China and get weather , Agriculture and Water monitoring satellites. After doing this ,maybe then start on space explorations and SLVs.
Investment in space for Pakistan is not an issue,As i said we've got corruption because in some places there is unnecessary allotment financial irregularities which ends up falling in the laps of the corrupt https://www.geo.tv/latest/122387-Corruption-of-Rs35-billion-discovered-in-Sindh-govts-assets
Here is an example https://www.geo.tv/latest/122387-Corruption-of-Rs35-billion-discovered-in-Sindh-govts-assets

Ultimately we need Gem of people like Neil-degrasse tyson who inspire generations and take part in active transition of society.The same people who existed in the Golden age of Islam can be used to inspire and create "Larger than life understanding" in places like madrassas,Inspire kids to do something and inspire them to learn something more other than just Religion.
Tyson was the guy that has inspired me to love and take interest in the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom