What's new

How Suburbs Destroyed America

I did not refuted myself. I never denied the market value of those prisons. But then again, what about those who want the suburb life? What is destroying America ended up existing in China. :lol:

You are not even a real American. Calm down with the American bootlicking.

You are not even a real American. Calm down with the American bootlicking.
You should be happy. I am USAF, F-111 (Cold War), then F-16 (Desert Storm). Whatever you may think of me as an American, you now have multiple instances where an American admitted that Pakistan is a 'superior' military force than the US. It is on record. You can post my 'concession' everywhere if you wish. :enjoy:

You should be happy. I am USAF, F-111 (Cold War), then F-16 (Desert Storm). Whatever you may think of me as an American, you now have multiple instances where an American admitted that Pakistan is a 'superior' military force than the US. It is on record. You can post my 'concession' everywhere if you wish. :enjoy:

I will tackle you in a different topic. I am not done with you. I have decided that you are my favorite bunny on PDF. You may now proceed with your anti-China fetish.

Shouldn't you be invading the capitol? America needs to be saved from Moslems and other heathens.
No. I am here to do my little bit to help convince the world that Pakistan is a...mmm...'superior'...military force than the US.

No. I am here to do my little bit to help convince the world that Pakistan is a...mmm...'superior'...military force than the US.

Those videos were not made by me, I just quoted them here for an open discussion.

Some people say in PDF that China's high speed raiways are largely running at loss and are not sustainable, I would like to disucss that which one is more unsustainable in the long run, China's ever expanding high speed railway networks or US ever expanding suburbs and deserted cities.

There are hundreds of article about how China is going to go bust in the next 10 years, do you see I quote any of them blindly for a discuss? God give you a brain for a reason, and if you still haven't figured it by now, then you probably better off going for a redo.

On the other hand, many people in the west moved to the Suburb by choice, not everyone is built for city life, I personally know some high flying people who traded the city life for suburb or even the outback. People do what they wanted to do, while I cannot say for other people, I live in a suburb, and I can say for myself, me and my wife can afford to live ANYWHERE in Australia, we can buy an apartment in the city, I choose not to because I don't like the city life, I want a piece of quiet and I want a place where I don't need to wait 20 minutes for a parking, and I don't like the 9 am and 5 pm traffic jam. I like to go cycling when I have free time, none of those can be done if I live in the city.

Is that destroying my country? Well, all I can say is I don't like to live that way, some other people do. Take it whatever you may

While central business districts like downtown Washington continue to struggle as more than half of office workers stay away, many suburbs have rebounded by courting suburbanites who have settled in after more than two years of mostly working from home.​

Now...

The issue is not about remote work but about INCORPORATING remote work into the current business model. The transition will be painful but the pandemic proved that remote work is possible without affecting creativity and productivity. What it also means is that once remote work is fully integrated, suburb life is going to be even more attractive than they are today. If you are young and just starting out in life, then the hustle and bustle of city life will be more attractive. But once you crossed a certain threshold, that little plot of land is awfully hard to ignore.

And by the way, people of the world, I just want to inform y'all that Pakistan is a...aahh...mmm...'superior'...military force than the US.

While central business districts like downtown Washington continue to struggle as more than half of office workers stay away, many suburbs have rebounded by courting suburbanites who have settled in after more than two years of mostly working from home.​

Now...

The issue is not about remote work but about INCORPORATING remote work into the current business model. The transition will be painful but the pandemic proved that remote work is possible without affecting creativity and productivity. What it also means is that once remote work is fully integrated, suburb life is going to be even more attractive than they are today. If you are young and just starting out in life, then the hustle and bustle of city life will be more attractive. But once you crossed a certain threshold, that little plot of land is awfully hard to ignore.

And by the way, people of the world, I just want to inform y'all that Pakistan is a...aahh...mmm...'superior'...military force than the US.

His America blames Pakistan for defeat in Afghanistan. Evil Pakistan was the reason why America lost the war in Afghanistan.

His America blames Pakistan for defeat in Afghanistan. Evil Pakistan was the reason why America lost the war in Afghanistan.
Yes, it 'proved' that Pakistan is a...aahhh...hmmm...'superior'...military force than the US. I agree with you there. The world must know the 'truth'.

Daily dose of Beijing walker and his anti american articles. I aint a fan of uncle sam but boy does it live rent free in his brain.
And also keep in mind that Pakistan is a 'superior' military force than the US. Our forum friend Dalit 'proved' it and I, a USAF guy, 'conceded' so.

Yes, it 'proved' that Pakistan is a...aahhh...hmmm...'superior'...military force than the US. I agree with you there. The world must know the 'truth'.

LOL I got this 🐰 triggered.

It is not me who has been crying Pakistan is evil for the past 20 years...

Daily dose of Beijing walker and his anti american articles. I aint a fan of uncle sam but boy does it live rent free in his brain.

Couldn't we say the other way round? We got plenty of anti-China poodles on PDF posting their daily dose.

Back
Top Bottom