• I Dont Know

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After Mumbai attacks BCCI Got agressive against PCB and they pressured ICC to take Champions trophy out of pakistan and they tried to stop srilanka to tour pakistan which coudent went but srilanka heared bcci and droped few matches with pakistan and ICC again changed their decision of oval test in favour of england. and now srilanks took their name out from trination series in dubai which will be played between pakistan,bangladesh and srilanka

PCB is lackluster to give bouncers to BCCI because they are scared that bcci may push more pressure to icc and its member countries to never tour pakistan and stop other countries playing with pakistan and pakistan may suffer more

i dont think so ICC can stop pakistan playing ICC T20,World cup,champions trophy and ICC 10 years programs tours

if it happens than every team have to play with india twice and after few years cricket will lose its passion in the world

i think PCB should Send some Bouncers to indian BCCi Mohammad Yousuf today requested President of pakistan to lift the ban on icl players i hope Mr zaradri should take some bold decisions and lift the ban and in that matter even ICC cannot do anything because it is national desicion and Icl is the domestic probleum of india after lifting the ban we will get very good team and by getting a good team we will start wining again and win will attract others member of icc to play with us and unless our home tours cannot go because of terror threats to newzealand,australia,southafrica and england PCB should consider Dubai and other countries ground to get going the home series im 100% australia,england,west indies will be more than happy to play with pakistan in foreign countries unless pakistans terrorist situations get under control we should be playing regular in foreign countries unless probleums get solved in pakistan and srilanka,bangladesh will play with pakistan at home if india wants they can play in pakistan foreign grounds should be considers only for teams which have thraets to their teams not asian countries so pakistani nation get some cricket on live

by getting good players like Mohammad Yousuf, in test we will get better in test ranking for sure and abdur razzaq,imran nazir,rana naveed ul hassan in T20 team im sure we can easily beat even india in next T20 if we win next T 20 im sure it will Attracts other countries to play cricket with paistan and financially PCB will get bettter and even india stops other countires to play with pakistan i dont see even icc and other member countries will harldy listen to them and it will break the pressure of bcci on icc and as we all know by banning our players pcb suffered the most and bcci only won every thing and icc case legally very weak if icl players file case against icc in international court im sure icl players will win and icc have to list the ban on them and ban on icl players is not by icc officialy by boards of icc members remeber what happend in 80 era when kerry packer playing players got banned by icc and they wont to international court and icc have to lift the ban on them

and i have one suggestion of wasim akram please please for good sake dont help indian cricket

and please give the positive reply what ever you think and do not forgot to poll your vote

By ensuring that Pakistan generates and contributes more revenue to ICC, you can definitely counter ze BCCI

and ya remove the ban on ICL players - I myself don't like BCCI's ICL stand

And AFAIK Wasim Akram is a judge in a dancing competition and a host on Star Sports/ESPN - just earning his living

i dont think so it is about revenue if even it is if tomorrow india asks icc to give them a world cup because they give more revenue to icc so icc will give it i dont think so it is about revenue if tommorow bcci says icc to take out pcb from its members so willl icc do it i dont think so they will even if icc will their is internatrional courts are available to solve the probleum and i dont think soo ICC can be blackmailled for so long from BCCI only because they give them more revenue and if pakistan will win matches i think they will get more money from Broadcasting channels to sell them rights and more channels will be eager of buying rights of pakistan cricket yes we cannot give icc revenue like Bcci but we can increase our revenue and it attracts more teams to playing with pakistan and than what can bcci do in my book nothing

Well considering BCCI's financial might, and the dominance it has over ICC, its pretty much likely ICC will be favouring BCCI. ICC must already have been considering pulling out of Pakistan, given the consistently worsening security in Pakistan, with several foreign teams refusing to play. BCCI's appeal was just a flashpoint to go ahead with pulling out Champions Trophy from Pakistan.

i think you did not read my first post yes i agree with you if pcb provides other team another foreign grounds to play home series of pakistan i dont think ICC will stop other countries to play with pakistan unless security get better in pakistan but asian countries have to play in pakistan if we can correct our policies what can icc and bcci can do even if they we can drag them in the court which i dont think icc will do

the sindh high court temporarily removed the ban over icl player
things seem to move in a good direction
remember one thing: the problem is only as big as u make it seem ;)

it is not a smalproleum either fight netween icl and ipl only lose got pcb in their fight and icl team of pakistan is better than pakistans nationa in pakistal team and some players if can playn team of icl i think we gonna win next T20 and indian board not helping us in icc meetings srilanks puppets of bccii also cancelled dubai tri nation series bcci doing whatever they can to harm pcb and stop playing other nations with pakistan so pakistan cricket will have to suffer

BCCI did not cancel India's tour of Pakistan it was Government of India's decision as it had proofs of Pakistani involvement. BCCI is a big supporter of PCB and has supported many times.

so why they asked srilankns not to tour why they intefeared and toured srilankans again in 2 months time because they asked srilanka we will tour towards you and cancel the tour to pakistan and which was not happened but srilankns shortened their tour to pakistan and cancelled tri nation series in dubai with pakistan

sharad pawar is playing politics in cricket and one good news your very own chairman of IPL lalit moody got a blame that he curropted in the funds of ipl and case has been filled against him in the court

so why they asked srilankns not to tour why they intefeared and toured srilankans again in 2 months time because they asked srilanka we will tour towards you and cancel the tour to pakistan and which was not happened but srilankns shortened their tour to pakistan and cancelled tri nation series in dubai with pakistan

sharad pawar is playing politics in cricket and one good news your very own chairman of IPL lalit moody got a blame that he curropted in the funds of ipl and case has been filled against him in the court

Hi dude,, my 2$...

Right now, PCB, and for that matter none of the boards can do anything about it.. BCCI contributes 80% of revenue to ICC's total earnings. IF there was no BCCI, not just PCB, but also the world cricket would have collapsed..and would have become like Kabaddi. About the Srilanka tour, it is no co-incidence that the cricket Chief Ranatunga was dismissed and the whole board itself dissolved overnight..
Regarding ICL players.. unless some ground-breaking deal is struck between ICL and BCCI, dont expect too much.

law is law if indian contributes 80% of icc revenue still india have to go with the laws i dont tell you that india have broken any law but india whatever is doing it is harming cricket icl and ipl both

i suggest mohammad yousuf please break your contract with icl before the june 1 2009 becauuse iccc will inforce a law against icl strictly and after that pcb cannot do anything you have time please break it if you even dont break it but im sure you will not going to play even icl and in paksitan it will be waste of your cricketing talent so pleae make a positive decision for country not for icl for GOD sake use your mind ask your self what is better and what is not what nation needs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom