What's new

How popular is yoyo honey singh in pakistan ?

Most of his song promote sexual violence and drugs / alcohol.
alcohol I know about. Where did you find reference to drugs ? Sexual violence is a matter of perspective.

alcohol I know about. Where did you find reference to drugs ? Sexual violence is a matter of perspective.
Ana vi na doop shoop marya karo on of the example. Is honey singh also sacred? so u got offended.

who is yoyo and how Punjabi got recognition because of him?
Becoz he sings in Punjabi too...he made Punjabi songs popular all over south Asia and wherever Indians live in the world.

Quite a lot of people came to know tht there is a language called Punjabi because of him...he should be titled Punjab ratna.

Becoz he sings in Punjabi too...he made Punjabi songs popular all over south Asia and wherever Indians live in the world.

Quite a lot of people came to know tht there is a language called Punjabi because of him...he should be titled Punjab ratna.
:o:

Ana vi na doop shoop marya karo on of the example.
You understand Punjabi ? It's exactly the opposite..

Saare nashe eh te nashe wale khasma u khaan
Teri ehi gallan ton hun main rehnda pareshan
Ainwi mitti vich rol na Punjabiyan di shaan

Is honey singh also sacred? so u got offended.

seems like you took it as a gospel.

You understand Punjabi ? It's exactly the opposite..

Saare nashe eh te nashe wale khasma u khaan
Teri ehi gallan ton hun main rehnda pareshan
Ainwi mitti vich rol na Punjabiyan di shaan

seems like you took it as a gospel.
what about chaar botal vodka .... he is u r spiritual guru ?

hat about chaar botal vodka .... he is u r spiritual guru ?
what's wrong with Vodka ? See, alcohol is not prohibited in most of the parts of the World. Are you in your cultural shock stage ?

Have you ever been in Death Metal concert ? Most of them are anti-christ anyway. Does not mean World is coming to an end the next day. Open your mind.

Just saw one of his song, He should be awarded shield from Ashley Madison for videos and should be hanged by testicles for screwing Punjabi.

Are these songs popular in pakistan also :enjoy: they have some stupid lyrics but very popular among students here

My recent favourite. My GF forwarded it to me.

Posting from Dailymotion for my Pakistani friends.
It's a remake of an old bollywood song, from a very famous movie of that time, Aashiqui.

Youtube link below.

Are these songs popular in pakistan also :enjoy: they have some stupid lyrics but very popular among students here

Baap re baap..i just checked that dj waley babu song on youtube..it was uploaded on july 16 and got 25,251,157 hits...very few bollywood songs can reach that number in such a short time.

I never heard about this baadshah.

Baap re baap..i just checked that dj waley babu song on youtube..it was uploaded on july 16 and got 25,251,157 hits...very few bollywood songs can reach that number in such a short time.

I never heard about this baadshah.
I live in a hostel and it's very popular in my campus and so is the other song I posted.

everything seems to be good in retrospect...few more months and then I will start my professional life :dance3:

I don't know what you field of study is. But, for your sake I will advise you to do your masters, if not already. You will not get much time later on and, what you do now, will fuel rest of your professional life, that is 30-40 years. Things change faster than you can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom