What's new

How popular is yoyo honey singh in pakistan ?

But the standard of music has come down a lot...do these songs (including honey singhs) even worth listening second time?
some of them have a good rhythm, you know, a kind of vibe. Music is a matter of taste after all.

I don't know what you field of study is. But, for your sake I will advise you to do your masters, if not already. You will not get much time later on and, what you do now, will fuel rest of your professional life, that is 30-40 years. Things change faster than you can imagine.
not doing PG is not a condition to enjoy life, provided you don't waste time and start early. Luckily by the time I'll start my job, I'll be 23 yrs old, which gives me around 7 years to enjoy ;) next 10 years I will collect wealth and by 40 to 45 I plan to retire...That's my plan :enjoy:

But the standard of music has come down a lot...do these songs (including honey singhs) even worth listening second time?
You are right. but these are more of party songs, where nobody actually cares about lyrics

Bohemia is much much better- the grand dady of punjabi rap-

not doing PG is not a condition to enjoy life, provided you don't waste time and start early. Luckily by the time I'll start my job, I'll be 23 yrs old, which gives me around 7 years to enjoy ;) next 10 years I will collect wealth and by 40 to 45 I plan to retire...That's my plan :enjoy:

Best of luck buddy :)

He is the most popular Singer here in north India and among Urdu speaking Muslims of south India...I can safely say he even surpassed the fan following of some of the top heros.

Is he equally popular in pakistan ?Do young people especially girls die over him and his songs ? Are you people proud that at last Punjabi language has got some recognition?
You are exaggerating his popularity in India, do share some evidence on his popularity if it is so.

F yoyo.

Btw if i you got a mood of torturing yourself then listen to yoyo or Tahir Shah.

:rofl:

Attachments

• 1445092902387.jpg
    1445092902387.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
Is he equally popular in pakistan ?Do young people especially girls die over him and his songs ? Are you people proud that at last Punjabi language has got some recognition?
LOL! Majority of Punjabi speakers don't listen to Honey Singh but somehow bollykids love that trashy guy.

Are you people proud that at last Punjabi language has got some recognition?

Punjabi language has got some recognition? First, there are more than a 100 million people who speak Punjabi. Second, no offence to his fans.this rap monkey is the not the first one to rap in Punjabi, it has been done much better and much before him.

And the answer to your question; Bollywood music is quite popular in Pakistan, so I guess Honey Singh must have his followers too.

Forget about Pakistanis , being an Indian I hate his song most....

Back
Top Bottom