What's new

How popular is yoyo honey singh in pakistan ?

Reaction score
Country
India
He is the most popular Singer here in north India and among Urdu speaking Muslims of south India...I can safely say he even surpassed the fan following of some of the top heros.

Is he equally popular in pakistan ?Do young people especially girls die over him and his songs ? Are you people proud that at last Punjabi language has got some recognition?

He is the most popular Singer here in north India and among Urdu speaking Muslims of south India...I can safely say he even surpassed the fan following of some of the top heros.

Is he equally popular in pakistan ?Do young people especially girls die over him and his songs ? Are you people proud that at last Punjabi language has got some recognition?
Nope.....We prefer Bohemia...........

I am a south India..I too don't like his songs..but I am asking about common people...do they love him?
Well, he is a common pakistani, so am i. Talking about Loving him ? Well , i hate him. Sary orignal songs ka Satya-naash kar dia is ne ..
If you wan't to listen real Punjabi music and Rap . listen Bohemia.

I am a south India..I too don't like his songs..but I am asking about common people...do they love him?
I don't think he's very popular here. As for Punjabi music, we have many singers who have hit punjabi songs....for starters Rahat is one.

Back
Top Bottom