What's new

How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons

Pakistan is first Muslim Country of the Nuclear power... Pakistan Have so Much Nuclear Mislles adn Bomb... I Think Pakistan Should be help a other Muslim Countrys (Firstly TURKEY) for product a Nuclear Weapons...

Göktuğ;325629 said:
Pakistan is first Muslim Country of the Nuclear power... Pakistan Have so Much Nuclear Mislles adn Bomb... I Think Pakistan Should be help a other Muslim Countrys (Firstly TURKEY) for product a Nuclear Weapons...
We can't proliferate but why do you need nuclear weapons?Turkey is already very strong conventionally so you can win war without Nukes.

Göktuğ;325629 said:

SALAM:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
I agree with you Pakistan should be helping other Muslim countries. Look at Iraq, it was very strong military vise but look them now. Nuclear weapons countries will never use these weapon of mass destruction on anyone but can safeguard there independence from occupation. (Like Iraq is now occupied).
:sniper:

Pak's nukes in safe hands for now, says PM - India - The Times of India

Pak's nukes in safe hands for now, says PM

Not sure what exactly to make of the article, but Indian PM either absolutely trusts Pak govt statements on its nukes, Pak Nukes are under US control or Times of India is spewing BS. I think that's the 3 alternatives I can think of. The fourth alternative, that Manmohan Singh is lying seems strange considering this was a response to an opposition party and this being election time.

Not sure what exactly to make of the article, but Indian PM either absolutely trusts Pak govt statements on its nukes, Pak Nukes are under US control or Times of India is spewing BS. I think that's the 3 alternatives I can think of. The fourth alternative, that Manmohan Singh is lying seems strange considering this was a response to an opposition party and this being election time.

I think some third party (May be USA, or even China) through Back Channel Diplomacy should have explained the command and control structures in place inside Pakisthan that the Nukes cannt be misused.

Though many of you are adamenat in not believing, the fact remains that there is no COMPULSIVE hate towards Pakisthan from the side of Indian Govt.

Does it matter if he would have said other wise. Seriously your PM is full of crap these days, India is far far from being a super power and issuing these kind of statements by a third world country doesn't really mean squat.:angry:

FOR NOW...They are the big words here. He always said that Pakistani nukes were safe. Now he adds - FOR NOW. I am sure he is setting the stage for future moves. Next statement from Singh or new PM will be - India not sure anymore about Pakistani nukes' safety!

Does it matter if he would have said other wise. Seriously your PM is full of crap these days, India is far far from being a super power and issuing these kind of statements by a third world country doesn't really mean squat.:angry:

I live on planet earth. And on this planet, India is believed to be an emerging superpower. Obama did speak it out at G 20. And no, below news is NOT doctored by zeenews, even if it is an Indian medium.

Manmohan Obama meet-India a global superpower: Barack Obama

What planet you live on? Or is it just your pathetic mentality of indulgence?

Pakistani nuclear weapons are in better safe keep than the Indian ones. I can assure all of the readers here about this. For as long as the Pakistani armed forces are around, the nuclear weapons are going nowhere (and Pakistani armed forces will be around for a long while) regardless of all the ill-informed statements made by Singh sahib of India. Obviously the statement is meant to cause further concerns about his country's main antagonist.

Pakistani nuclear weapons are in better safe keep than the Indian ones. I can assure all of the readers here about this. For as long as the Pakistani armed forces are around, the nuclear weapons are going nowhere (and Pakistani armed forces will be around for a long while) regardless of all the ill-informed statements made by Singh sahib of India. Obviously the statement is meant to cause further concerns about his country's main antagonist.

Pakistani nuclear weapons are in better safe keep than the Indian ones. I can assure all of the readers here about this.

I am not assured. What is the source of this information?

I don't think sir we need to assure anyone and specially to Indians. They or for that matter there full of crap PM can think what ever they like, after all we can't expect anything better from them now can we. With statements like these, they are in fact trying to please their new masters the Americans and hoping they could get on the same page. We know how secure our nuclear assets are and seriously some one thinking other wise can go and take a hike.

Pakistani nuclear weapons are in better safe keep than the Indian ones. I can assure all of the readers here about this.

I am not assured. What is the source of this information?

Pakistan has better security and technical safeguards than the Russian, Chinese and Indian programs. We have worked extensively with the American side to put measures in place which ensure that both from a policy and technology standpoint, these systems are not vulnerable. The security of these weapons is at par with what is in place in the West.

Pakistan has better security and technical safeguards than the Russian, Chinese and Indian programs. We have worked extensively with the American side to put measures in place which ensure that both from a policy and technology standpoint, these systems are not vulnerable. The security of these weapons is at par with what is in place in the West.

I am actually not too worried about techincal & policy point of view. I have a different concern.

What if some people in the chain of command have nexus with extremist elements? When & if your nukes fall to Taliban, it is crystal clear that they would not achieve it without active support from various elements in your administration. It will sure be one hell of an insider job.

So when & if such situation arises, how difficult will it be for the extremists to break the technical system & own the nukes?

I am actually not too worried about techincal & policy point of view. I have a different concern.

What if some people in the chain of command have nexus with extremist elements? When & if your nukes fall to Taliban, it is crystal clear that they would not achieve it without active support from various elements in your administration. It will sure be one hell of an insider job.

So when & if such situation arises, how difficult will it be for the extremists to break the technical system & own the nukes?

It is as possible as some Hindu extremist or some American survivalist/neo-Nazi elements gaining access to their respective nuclear assets.

There are effective background checks, profiling and monitoring that goes on for people in the program.

Your point "when your nukes fall..." is typical of the paranoia about this capability. Have you seen any cases of Pakistani military defecting over to the other side? It has not happened and neither will it happen so why do people automatically assume that some folks on the inside will immediately become turncoats and hand these things over to the Taliban on a platter?

The delivery systems are with a different formation, the weapon codes are secured via the standard 2-man rule employed in the West etc. etc. So this talk of this and that falling in the hands of the Taliban is misplaced.

There is a bigger concern about Russian weapons falling into the hands of the arms dealers in CARs and being shipped to the highest bidder but because Pakistan is the punching bag for all, this stuff is talked up by every Tom, Dick and Harry regardless of how clueless they are.

Back
Top Bottom