What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best BVR that Pakistan has?

1 or 2 months back, indian SU-30MKI crashed in Pune i guess.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Indian Fanboys always forgot, All F-16 in Pakistani inventory have JHMCS and AIM-120 C5 and block 52+ radar can easily detect SU-30MKI at 100-KM due to its hugh RCS!

really...im so scared.........brrrrrrrrrr????
but what about

Mirage 2000-9 (Ungraded Radar, engine, MICA and METEOR integrated)
Mig-29 UPG (Longer range with CFT, upgraded radar and avionics, better ECMs)
Jaguar (better engine, perfect for strike role near border areas)
Mig-27 (Ground Attack)
Pcalcon's+aerostat+greenpine+french 3D+Indra2 & Rohini 3D radar's & not to mention Mki's powerfull BARS ESA Radar's with 200km+ Range carrying 12 BVR's of 120km+ range

For western borders, we have more than enough to negate PAFs any advantage.

Mig-27 (Ground Attack)

Add bisons... Tejas would follow later.

For western borders, we have more than enough to negate PAFs any advantage.

Mig-27 (Ground Attack)

I dont think Rafale would exclusively be used against PLAF.

Rafale must be used in formation with Su 30 MKI and Mig 29 to negate any shortcomings of them. May be 2 squadrons at western end.

Hi,

I see that you are still in the numbers----100 is too much---a number between 15--20 su 30 shot down by paf on day 1, would run shudders in the ranks of Iaf. Once the cloak of invincibility is shattered---the psyche will be blown away.

The myth of the su 30 will either be shattered on day 1 of the combat or it will be the end game for paf. But once the myth gets shattered---the rest of the iaf will be no match.

Sir,

sadly this pretty much sums up the grasp of the fanboy club when out of jingoism they say things that are totally ridiculous.
I will only quote the incident of one MKI crashing due to FOD or whatever and the whole MKI fleet was grounded by the Indians.

had the IAF been that ruthless as the MKI fanbase wants it to be then there might have been more accidents.

========================
@everyone
If you dont fancy turning pink then you must remain on topic otherwise dont post if you cant put a constructive argument against the points in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom