What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
about what?-
right now JF-17 are past the trial stages and are up and flying- firing- A2A-A2G missiles- :taz:

I was talking about Tejas, its FOC is due next year. Bdw even Tejas is Firing A2A and A2G missiles.

My point was it was not appropriate time to bring Tejas into discussion as of now. Got it? :azn:

Pakistanis also claim that Paranab Mukherjee called your President and threatened war.

It turned out to be a petty criminal from one of your jails who called your President.

So we all know how things roll in Pakistan, don't we, Jon?

Talking about how things roll- funny-

when the glorious surgical strikes rant with all that shinny equipment and MKI still remained a wet dream-

your mki's had to go back after just wasting fuel-

thats how things roll here-

No doubt but your adversary is also fielding some of the latest ECM tech, carrying Israeli EW tech does not automatically make it invincible. The question is can MKI's self protection pod hold against assets that are specifically designed to carry out electronic warfare, that is something nobody knows not even the IAF because they don't know what sort of EW gear the adversary is fielding.

Those extra missiles are the first thing the MKI pilot will jettison once he realizes that a BVRAAM is on its way capable of conducting 50G's of manoeuvres, the TVC wont help in this scenario. The MKI is designed to enter deep into enemy airspace, the only question is how much resistance is going to be offered?

But your adversaries fielding AWACS and 3D ground radars pretty much cancels out this advantage.

Is it better than the F15 Strike Eagles that South Korea is going to field or Euro Fighters that Saudi Arabia is going to field? No doubt SU30MKI is a very good machine but dont make it out to be something its not. Wars are not fought on 1 on 1 basis, its fought in a collective cohesive force.

That over confident pilot has been a test pilot for more than 15 years on the F15, he has thousands of hours under his belt. He was being blunt in his assessment, the facts are the SU30MKI got hammered to the point where the IAF pilots refused to fight 1 on 1 A2A fights. I know this was a big ego hurt for the Indian fanboys here on this forum because they were making the SU30MKI out into some God Gift of Aviation.

all i gotta say ... you really need to check and recheck on internet and then say about capabilities and counter capabilities of two air forces and specially MKIs ... please spare the brain farts ...
as i have already posted pakistani air force and its.. surface defense and air defense capabilities are severely mismatched to handle 4.5+ gen aircrafts in big numbers /// PAF will be get checkmate with in hours ... :devil:

Is it better than the F15 Strike Eagles that South Korea is going to field or Euro Fighters that Saudi Arabia is going to field? No doubt SU30MKI is a very good machine but dont make it out to be something its not. Wars are not fought on 1 on 1 basis, its fought in a collective cohesive force.

Really ,Are you serious ?You think PAF is stronger than IAF conventionally as a "Collective cohesive force" ???.... If you really think it to be true then you are expecting too much from PAF ... Qualitatively and quantitatively IAF is way stronger on the very same parameters that you mentioned and you know it . The only parity comes into picture if it turns into a nuclear scenario .

Since the thread is conventional in nature , any neutral observer would conclude there is no match .If you still feel otherwise, good luck to you :smokin:

Dear Sir ...

i have a few questions kindly do replay
#1 Do you think Mki's will come in isolation?????????
probably
#2 what do you think about Phalcon AWACS...why India bought it...& why its called probabally best in its class????????
Not best for offense, You can't bring AWACS in front line, or too easy for F16s or Jf17. But in defensive position Pak has advantage for AWACS, because it just surrounded by jets. AWACS has advantage in defensive position.
#3 what will PAF gonna do about MKI's Radar(200Km trackin range + can engage 6 targets simontainously) + carries 12 AAM's with 100 Km plus range...often more than trackin range of your Jf-17
With AWACS even F7 will be in best position to tackle it move. No need for F16s. These days MKI can be killed with latest tactics.

#4 what about indian soft power(hackkers & software proffessionals)
kindly do replay ..Thanks Again
i have a few questions kindly do replay
#1 Do you think Mki's will come in isolation?????????
probably
#2 what do you think about Phalcon AWACS...why India bought it...& why its called probabally best in its class????????
Not best for offensive position, You can't bring AWACS in front line, or too easy for F16s or Jf17. But in defensive position Pak has advantage for AWACS, because it just surrounded by jets. AWACS has a more advantage in defensive position.
#3 what will PAF gonna do about MKI's Radar(200Km trackin range + can engage 6 targets simontainously) + carries 12 AAM's with 100 Km plus range...often more than trackin range of your Jf-17
With AWACS even F7 will be in best position to tackle it move. Even No need for F16s. These days MKI can be killed with latest tactics even using F7 and mirages.
Sorry i forget F16s and Jf17s.

#4 what about indian soft power(hackkers & software proffessionals)
Can be useful for defensive purpose. But you can't hack data link of jets unless it comes in your space.

Great- let it fly then- induct it- before its too late-
Can you call it combat ready?-

no,it cannot be called combat ready.

but if PAF manages to destroy the entire IAF and penetrate through the around 15,500 anti-aircraft systems, we may make the tejas and field them.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Lol- this is childs play- try to get the message-

i am also telling you the same!

all i gotta say ... you really need to check and recheck on internet and then say about capabilities and counter capabilities of two air forces and specially MKIs ... please spare the brain farts ...
as i have already posted pakistani air force and its.. surface defense and air defense capabilities are severely mismatched to handle 4.5+ gen aircrafts in big numbers /// PAF will be get checkmate with in hours ... :devil:

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy :lol:. Last two times when both forces were staring at each other, it certainly wasn't PAF that blinked and backed out of a fight. I am a big believer of actions speak louder than words, and clearly the last two times PAF actions spoke louder than their words.

@Mods. Can you please close this thread. Indian fanboy troll brigade has ruined this thread. They are spreading out on PDF like mosquitos and constantly ruining the quality of this forum.

eating PAF for halwa will be aadha kadam yonly :P

Than whose stopping you. Jo badal garajtay hain woh barastay nahi. Instead of chest thumping, put your words into action.

No doubt but your adversary is also fielding some of the latest ECM tech, carrying Israeli EW tech does not automatically make it invincible. The question is can MKI's self protection pod hold against assets that are specifically designed to carry out electronic warfare, that is something nobody knows not even the IAF because they don't know what sort of EW gear the adversary is fielding.

Those extra missiles are the first thing the MKI pilot will jettison once he realizes that a BVRAAM is on its way capable of conducting 50G's of manoeuvres, the TVC wont help in this scenario. The MKI is designed to enter deep into enemy airspace, the only question is how much resistance is going to be offered?

But your adversaries fielding AWACS and 3D ground radars pretty much cancels out this advantage.

That over confident pilot has been a test pilot for more than 15 years on the F15, he has thousands of hours under his belt. He was being blunt in his assessment, the facts are the SU30MKI got hammered to the point where the IAF pilots refused to fight 1 on 1 A2A fights. I know this was a big ego hurt for the Indian fanboys here on this forum because they were making the SU30MKI out into some God Gift of Aviation.

bhai jaan power of ECM's were shhown in gulf war a& more reacentlly against Libia

which BVR???????? before your plane's even paint an MKI the MKI has a very Powerfull radar + BVR's also(12 with more range than your trackin range)

what about Phalcon's which can track/scan all your air space flying over amritsar+latest french 3D radars + Greenpine & swordfish+isrealy AESA based aerostat radar'sother indian radra's

good luck with your pilot skill's as future battel's will be won & lost on the basis of BVR's & better Radar's& ECM's ...guess who has the upper hand here??????????

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy :lol:. Last two times when both forces were staring at each other, it certainly wasn't PAF that blinked and backed out of a fight. I am a big believer of actions speak louder than words, and clearly the last two times PAF actions spoke louder than their words.

@Mods. Can you please close this thread. Indian fanboy troll brigade has ruined this thread. They are spreading out on PDF like mosquitos and constantly ruining the quality of this forum.

Dear friend, Mighty PLAAF had also purchased the 'underperforming' Su30 :tongue: I think it is the right time to replace it with Jf-17 blk 2 :lol:

IAF have self evaluated those techs.. thanks to Singapore and Israeli airfoce and yes MMRCA.
BTW what pods does the adversary carries for jamming and ECM purpose.

Whats the point in turing the BVR upto 50gs ?.... or I should better ask which BVR makes such turns ?...
About TVC how can you say it won't help... on what basis...

What are you going to do with 3D radars and AWACS... you still need LRSAMs and your interceptor to get in range and fire its weapons... while the MKI can fire weapons on the 3D radar and AWACS way--way ouside from those ranges.

Overall yes.

I had given the assessment of that experienced pilot of yours when he himself admitted the superiority of Su30 over F-15s and F-16s... and said only F-22 was better... in some troll thread... It was about pilots.

no,it cannot be called combat ready.

but if PAF manages to destroy the entire IAF and penetrate through the around 15,500 anti-aircraft systems, we may make the tejas and field them.

So its a fact- let me bring you back to the first post on tejas- which started all this-

as iceing on the cake,we have the capability to produce
1.Mig-21 bisons
2.LCA Tejas
3.BVR missiles

right now i dont think so- :no:-

what was the point after wasting 2-3 more posts- if it had to come to the bolded part?--
i am also telling you the same!

what message about tejas did i miss?- enlighten me?-

Dear friend, Mighty PLAAF had also purchased the 'underperforming' Su30 :tongue: I think it is the right time to replace it with Jf-17 blk 2 :lol:

Go read my first post on this thread. I clearly said that its a very good machine, but its not the best air plane in the world as you Indian fanboys are making it out to be. Its not a 'God's Gift to Aviation', its a good aircraft with both pros and cons. How old are you kids, God.

aur mian khudaa ka shukar mnaao hum sabr kiye hue hain jab para tootegaa to pakistan siraf history books me hoga ...

Yeh rooz raat ko apnay aap ko keh kar soo jaya karo, i am glad it helps you asleep and makes you feel all mighty and strong ahahahaa. All talk talk talk, no action from your side.

So its a fact- let me bring you back to the first post on tejas- which started all this-

what was the point after wasting 2-3 more posts- if it had to come to the bolded part?--

what message about tejas did i miss?- enlighten me?-

whats wrong with my post?i told we have the capability to produce tejas and field them into war if neccessary.as of now ,the exisiting tejas-es can't be called combat ready,but they too can be "made" cpmbat ready if the situation arises.

whats wrong with my post?i told we have the capability to produce tejas and field them into war if neccessary.as of now ,the exisiting tejas-es can't be called combat ready,

Exactly what i meant when i said- right now its not possible- dont know which part of it was rocket science-

but they too can be "made" cpmbat ready if the situation arises.

that will be a desperate measure- and will not yield the desired results for IAF-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom