What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go friend, go through this thread. This topic has been discussed in detail.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ts-usaf-briefing-about-iaf-participation.html

This has been discussed in detail before, ignore what this fellow Vishnu Som is saying as his reporting are clearly biased and boasting of nationalistic pride. I don't think anybody here in PDF would deny the fact that the SU30MKI is a very good machine, but it does go over the top when the Indians claim that it is invincible in the air and cannot be shot down. Anyways, i am done with this conversation.

Good Day

+

Most of the time bisons remained invisible from the radars of teens :lol:

I m tired of pakistanis posting those video on youtube and one more thing is the average age of the su-30 pilots was 24 and majority of the pilots who took part in red flag were young pilots.

Exactly , our objective was to learn about F16 and F15 . We were not there to show Su27's supremacy. Entire world knows under normal condition, Su27 and F15 family are beast of sky. They can eat up any 4th generation fighter.. I am not just talking about MKI, this applied on Chinese Su27 family (Recently J11 wiped a$$ of J10s), Russian Su35BM and Viets Su 27 as well..

In some war Su27 f$$$$ed up MiG29..

Only solution for PAF is SAMs and F15 family, to counter MKI.

well our borders are very close and during war time radar range needed would be 50 nm max if one considers these facts Su-30 is not that very big threat for us .. we have defence system enough to counter su-30 and related fighters ...

Exactly , our objective was to learn about F16 and F15 . We were not there to show Su27's supremacy. Entire world knows under normal condition, Su27 and F15 family are beast of sky. They can eat up any 4th generation fighter.. I am not just talking about MKI, this applied on Chinese Su27 family (Recently J11 wiped a$$ of J10s), Russian Su35BM and Viets Su 27 as well..

Even if the same logic goes,rafale was even mocked by USAF pilots and F-16's of SAF are already stationed in india in west bengal and we train their pilots :lol:

Here you go friend, go through this thread. This topic has been discussed in detail.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ts-usaf-briefing-about-iaf-participation.html

This has been discussed in detail before, ignore what this fellow Vishnu Som is saying as his reporting are clearly biased and boasting of nationalistic pride. I don't think anybody here in PDF would deny the fact that the SU30MKI is a very good machine, but it does go over the top when the Indians claim that it is invincible in the air and cannot be shot down. Anyways, i am done with this conversation.

Good Day

I never said Its invincible, I just said, The heavy fighter like Su27 Family and F15 family live a legacy. The world know these guys are king of sky. These guys has best Radar (and Big As well) , Huge number of weapon station (In A2A fight 1 AAM can't guarentee a Kill). Huge space to accommodate modern EW systems.

Trust me to counter these beast you need one of them or best SAM... Or Good Luck...: )

PAF conduct exercises with chinese su-30s and j-11's , we have jets enough to counter immediate threat ,
well indians too need to come out of euphoria ...

I never said Its invincible, I just said, The heavy fighter like Su27 Family and F15 family live a legacy. The world know these guys are king of sky. These guys has best Radar (and Big As well) , Huge number of weapon station (In A2A fight 1 AAM can't guarentee a Kill). Huge space to accommodate modern EW systems.

Trust me to counter these beast you need one of them or best SAM... Or Good Luck...: )

don't worry keep ur beasts in your territory they will get killed if they come to our side ...

Sure, but just to end the conversation i want to point out that the pilots of the USAF F16's hammered the SU30MKI to the point where the IAF pilots refused to fight A2A simulated combat. You are exactly proving the point i made earlier, the Indian fanboys make the SU30MKI out to be an aircraft that is invincible. F16 has proved to be the most successful Western Aviation Aircraft of our times, its numbers and users speak for themselves. You belittling the F16 just because the PAF operates it will not make change the facts.

and where did you hear that ..?:bounce:

in long range interception su-30 may be fatal but in moderate or close rage it is not as much effective .....
that's what is fact and is gona effect the results

Good Day

During that red flag exercise one must bear in mind the Bars radar was not even switched on and another point is the Indian jets were not all setup with the AWACS that the American jets were that is why you had a high blue on blue rate.

in long range interception su-30 may be fatal but in moderate or close rage it is not as much effective .....

Where did you get this so called fact from?

answer pretty straight forword
f-16ABM and b52
plus J-10s

in any war fighters will co ordinate together they wouldnt be facing each other in duels!!

so in co ordinated warfare MKI can even be countered by JFT when operating in home environmenet armed with SD-10s and supported by AWECS

lastly yes everybody knows that IAF out numbers PAF by 1:3..this has been since 1947..infact we outnumbered much more in 65 and 71

so 60-70 odd f-16s vs 230-250 odd MKI in near future
and 40-50 J-10s and 120 MRCA
is nothing new or surprising...

The question is why it will come closer???? Have you heard in last 30 years F15 did a close range fighting??? These machines are huge, the mobility/agility can be lesser (which some may disagree) than small fighter...

The Objective of Huge fighters (F15, Su27, MiG31) is, kill them before they know who kill them.. You see the track record of F15, instead of having RCS of 15m2 they never get caught by any Mig...

During that red flag exercise one must bear in mind the Bars radar was not even switched on and another point is the Indian jets were not all setup with the AWACS that the American jets were that is why you had a high blue on blue rate.

Where did you get this so called fact from?
i has discussion with two GDPs , one flying f-16 and other f-7 ...
one have experience with chinese su-30s ,
u need to realize these facts , that u aren't ready to realize ...

And you know this how? Were you part of the testing team that conducted multiple evaluations under different scenarios? The PAF team in Chengdu tested these Chinese Jammers and put them through some very through grind, they were quite happy with the results. I would take their word over a fanboy since they have experience of conducting evaluations of both Western and Chinese EW suites.

What evaluation did the mature pilots perform ? what western suits were used in the evaluation against the Chinese ones ? you saying as If the PAF has open market for both west and Chinese Electronics which is hardly the case.
ECMs and Jammers evolve through time on the data engineers obtain from various exercise and conflicts and develop upon their EW capabilities.... and we talking of China here.

Please expand on the Russian BVR kills? Which engagements are you talking about?

Why not search about yourself.

Oh Goodness me :hitwall:. Now i feel stupid replying to a fanboy, this part does it for me.

Good Day

Why do you bother me I am tried of you leading to nowhere baby cry and pointless post.

The SU30MKI got hammered by the F16's operated by the Red Force during Red Flag Exercise :coffee:. The SU30MKI is a machine, a very good one if i might add but not one without vulnerabilities. The Indian fanboys need to stop making it look like 'God's Gift to Aviation', because it certainly is not.

And the usual rant...
F-16 were hardly used against Su30 in one on one engagements It was against F-15.
Besides Su30 is the BAAP of F-16 sooner you swallow that the better for you.

answer pretty straight forword
f-16ABM and b52
plus J-10s

in any war fighters will co ordinate together they wouldnt be facing each other in duels!!

so in co ordinated warfare MKI can even be countered by JFT when operating in home environmenet armed with SD-10s and supported by AWECS

lastly yes everybody knows that IAF out numbers PAF by 1:3..this has been since 1947..infact we outnumbered much more in 65 and 71

so 60-70 odd f-16s vs 230-250 odd MKI in near future
and 40-50 J-10s and 120 MRCA
is nothing new or surprising...

Good explanation... but there are some glitch
1. In 65 India was in bad shape (due to chinese attack,) our defence was weak, very weak. Ur generals saw it opportunity and mounted Operation Gibraltor. You had newer weapons from USA , Still we had good fight.
2. In 71 , ask your generals what happened.. :P They can either lie or hide there face.

In any war India never used entire airforce against PAF... Even in future (god forbid) India will use selective squadron against PAF, not entire 230 odd MKI... :P

We will not fight "World War III" with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom