What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windjammer

The argument that SU30MKI Mirage2000 & mig29 have no feathers in their cap is a NOTHING REMARK.

NOTHING because you could use this excuse for F22 RAPTOR, TYPHOON OR J10 or EVEN JFT ...

The fact the FLANKER is the best selling RUSSIAN FIGHTER IN SERVICE worldwide and a FRONTLINER with PLAAF should give you enough evidence of what the WORLDS TOP AIR FORCES think.

What makes MKI even more dangerous is the WORLD CLASS TVC engine as discussed AND the ultra reliable and battle proven ISRAELI SUPPLIED jammers... and french avionics.

As for mirage 2000 its a concept in air warefare trusted by the FRENCH and the PAF for over 50 years and that is good enough for indians.

THE QUESTIONS REMAINS ??????????????????

How to counter the SU30MKI effectively/REALISTCALLY. ( realistcally meaning with a good chance of success)

One thing i can safekly say now

JFT in its current guise (infant mk1 stage) is totally outgunned, outclassed in every way over the MKI

only the F16 WIL COME CLOSE but you dont have enough in nos !!!!!

by the way windjammer

i agree SU30MKI is not a unbeatable fighter

i can count half a dozen fighters that would beat the FLANKER MKI some mercilessly . These are

F22 raptor, F15 F18 & F16 AESA equipped & Typhoon & rafale .

NOW which one of those is PAF MOST likely to acquire ?????

I THINK YOU GET MY POINT

IN THE INDO PAK scenario the SU30MKI is the RAPTOR OF south asia. Nothing in PAF other than 18 block 52S COME CLOSE

At time of 65 and 71 war , IAF used fighter like Hunters and su-7s etc to attack deep inside into pakistan, and these attacks were quite successful and point to be noted was these fighters were hardly any match for PAF's main stay figher F86s.
IAF did not use fighters like Gnat and Mig21s(only fighters capable enough to take on F86) to attack deep inside Pakistan .probably reason may have been these fighters were two short legged for these kind of missions.

Now when IAF could show such good results without even using their best, then it is quite evident that with MKIs IAF can very easily beat PAF in own backward.

Oscar and Windjammer still waiting for that 5 minutes of DMZ flight masala.

Jian-10+%28J-10B%29+Active+Electronically+Scanned+Array+%28AESA%29+RADAR+fc-20++People%27s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+%28PLAAF%29++Pakistan+Air+Force+%28PAF%29+AL-31FSD-10+PL-12+BVRAAM+PL-8+10+ASR+HMS+IFR+%285%29.jpg

this is the ansar

nomi007.

It would be great addition and a worthy opponent FOR MKI

SADLY FOR PAF you guys cant stretch to inducting both 200 JFT and adding J10/FC20 at the same time.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY TODAY there are no J10s in PAF SERVICE you guys hav e laid your stal on the lowe cost induction of large nos of JFT

by the way windjammer

i agree SU30MKI is not a unbeatable fighter

i can count half a dozen fighters that would beat the FLANKER MKI some mercilessly . These are

F22 raptor, F15 F18 & F16 AESA equipped & Typhoon & rafale .

NOW which one of those is PAF MOST likely to acquire ?????

I THINK YOU GET MY POINT

IN THE INDO PAK scenario the SU30MKI is the RAPTOR OF south asia. Nothing in PAF other than 18 block 52S COME CLOSE

Mate, Indian members were adamantly refusing the tall banter that they ever claimed the MKI as the Raptor of the East.
Thank you for proving me right that anything IAF fields automatically becomes the best all else comes second. Now since you have scored own goal by admitting that amongst others, the Typhoon can slaughter the MKI, this was also decisively proven in one of Indra Danush exercises where couple of EFs made mince meat of the MKI.....now by your own admittance the EF can smoke out the MKI mercilessly and if the same Typhoon is killed by the PAF THREE times out of as many engagements, where does that put the MKI Vis-a-Vis PAF. !!! Typhoon kills the MKI and PAF slaughters the Typhoon. End of argument.

jf17eDITED-1.png

At time of 65 and 71 war , IAF used fighter like Hunters and su-7s etc to attack deep inside into pakistan, and these attacks were quite successful and point to be noted was these fighters were hardly any match for PAF's main stay figher F86s.
IAF did not use fighters like Gnat and Mig21s(only fighters capable enough to take on F86) to attack deep inside Pakistan .probably reason may have been these fighters were two short legged for these kind of missions.

Now when IAF could show such good results without even using their best, then it is quite evident that with MKIs IAF can very easily beat PAF in own backward.

Oscar and Windjammer still waiting for that 5 minutes of DMZ flight masala.

Don't worry in due time you will get double serving of Masala.....in the mean time why don't you chew on this chilli pepper.
BTW, you seem a complete noob in the knowledge on your country's air arm or cherry picking is habitual for you.
Apart from SU-7s, Hunters, MiG-21s, the IAF also fielded the Gnats, Mysteryes and HF-24s......in any case, the following story involves your mighty Gnat, which even over it's own airfield didn't feel safe from the PAF. !!

Page83.jpg

Page8485.jpg

Now this is what's called psychological hold. :woot:

@Windjammer this thread is about countering the beast Sukhoi 30MKI for which Pakistan has no answer in the last decade and now with the arrival of Rafale the combination of Su 30 MKI and Rafale will become even more potent.

As usual chest thumping some stray incidents of the lost war in 1971 and Pakistani defense day celebrations in 1965

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer this thread is about countering the beast Sukhoi 30MKI for which Pakistan has no answer in the last decade and now with the arrival of Rafale the combination of Su 30 MKI and Rafale will become even more potent.

As usual chest thumping some stray incidents of the lost war in 1971 and Pakistani defense day celebrations in 1965

Sometimes it helps to read what the argument is AT HAND before pressing the reply button.

Dont take that away from him. Even in a lost match, the losing side has the right to boast about a good play ;)

Typhoon is still weaker than mki in WVR coz of the tvc factor, typhoon only has a chance in bvr. And here our friend windjammer like a typical fanboy compared mki with f16s when actually there are no news on paf regarding bvr. Mki>ef in wvr. So f16>ef in wvr proves **** asusual.

Typhoon is still weaker than mki in WVR coz of the tvc factor, typhoon only has a chance in bvr. And here our friend windjammer like a typical fanboy compared mki with f16s when actually there are no news on paf regarding bvr. Mki>ef in wvr. So f16>ef in wvr proves **** asusual.

Fan boy indeed, they don't come any bigger than you.....let me know if you ever get to read about the one vis one between the MKI and EF, until then continue with your chest thumping.

Windjammer

Pointless using Typhoon v MKI scenarios. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PAF response to su30mki NOT the RAF

also windjammer

Dont read too much into excercises indian MIG21 bisons caught F15 OVER india in 2009... Does not mean a thing.

EVERYBODY KNOWS IN FULL BLOWN WAR MKI will be using full combat radar jammers and ew suites and wil not be worried about USA or french fighters stealing codes whilst in war games or be subject to limited simulation instructions.

BACK TO QUESTION

PAFs COUNTERING SU30MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom