What's new

How PAF Prevented an Israeli Attack on Pakistan's Nuclear Assets

Assad military is very well equipped and very well trained too..they have militarily occupied Lebanon for twenty something years...he has been able to sustain the civil war for a few good years now..with the world on one side and Assad on the other..Syria financial history as world largest defaulter nation has a role to play in the deterioration of their military assets as even the closest ally Russia refused to sell...until very recently when aiding against ISIS became necessary...

Assad has a budget of 2 billion dollars for his military. Israel has one of 15 billion dollars. See the difference? Assad is poorly equipped, maybe my statement about poor training was unfair, but still. He remains poorly equipped.

OK. We a bit of a bully nation. Now what?

I was just stating my opinion

Although It plays major role but we have same capabilities in a fraction of cost what others get.

Elaborate? Real world does not have fairy godmothers.

As for US largesse, It extracted enough from Pakistan in terms of economic equivalence and human costs.

So please tell how you claim to have "same" capablity which implies numerical and qualitative equivalence at the same economic cost.

Elaborate? Real world does not have fairy godmothers.

As for US largesse, It extracted enough from Pakistan in terms of economic equivalence and human costs.

So please tell how you claim to have "same" capablity which implies numerical and qualitative equivalence at the same economic cost.
There is no such thing as same capability. The misunderstanding common among members from both sides of the border is that numbers or technology translates to measurement of capability.Whereas each side leverages on other factors such as the terrain and environment to enhance its capability.

There is no such thing as same capability. The misunderstanding common among members from both sides of the border is that numbers or technology translates to measurement of capability.Whereas each side leverages on other factors such as the terrain and environment to enhance its capability.

How long are terrain and environment going to stay relevant? There will come a stage where the defensive advantage offered would be offset by advances in technology.

Anyway this debate is irrelevant for all intents and purpose - even if Pakistan has lesser numbers and inferior quality weapons it matters not. The fact is that no country - not even US can "capture or invade" Pakistan the old way.

How long are terrain and environment going to stay relevant? There will come a stage where the defensive advantage offered would be offset by advances in technology.

Anyway this debate is irrelevant for all intents and purpose - even if Pakistan has lesser numbers and inferior quality weapons it matters not. The fact is that no country - not even US can "capture or invade" Pakistan the old way.

A lot of neocons who run america would vehemently disagree with you.

Off course it would. Back in desert storm, the Iraqi Air Defence network was considered one of the best(if not the) in the ME. Yet, a combination of overwhelming force and technology undid it.

israel is not dumb enough to destroy pakistani nuclear facility. the usa needed pakistani so much they ignored attempts to stop them getting the tech to build nukes even though they knew. only the soviets will have the balls to do such a stunt.

Forever.

Look at the terrain on the borders with China and explain to me, if you can, if you wish, how anyone fighting against the PLA might hope to win a war. As distinct from achieving some kind of stalemate by very agile grand tactical movement.

Such as useless topic.
Moron Nehru denied US assistance in nuclear tests and let go UNSC seat with veto.
Which was clinched by China.
Anti National Congress has stood up to its name, destroying India.

Hi,

Afghanistan has proved that technology in itself is " NOTHING " in itself. For the technology to have significance---the target needs to be of proportional value and of substantial importance.

That means what good would it do if a 250000 dollar missile destroys a $25 mud hut----it ain't going to be that painful-----but if in return it destroys a million or 5 million dollar or 10 million dollar target---that is where you would see the the true devastation caused by superior technology----and visualize the real pain of the opponent.

It is in a similar manner that a blackout in a major city in pakistan would hardly have any effect on the daily workings of pakistans than if it was in a major city in the U S----where it would cause a major chaos---.

But it would be easier to capitulate pakistan by the U S forces than compared to afghanistan---because of the comparative loss factor---. The terrain would play a very important role---because most important cities are on flatland except a few.

Here is an interesting read on iraqi air defences

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/air-defence.htm

I watched the live war unfold on CNN and I did not see any iraqi missile launch chasing anything.

Hi,

That means what good would it do if a 250000 dollar missile destroys a $25 mud hut----it ain't going to be that painful-----but if in return it destroys a million or 5 million dollar or 10 million dollar target---that is where you would see the the true devastation caused by superior technology----and visualize the real pain of the opponent.
Car salesman psyche , hahahahaha :) i got reminded of that J-10 post of your.

It has to be business for you everywhere $$$.

Truth always tastes bitter my friend....
Reality is reality whether u accept or not.

When Israel Air force landed its F-16 to lAB the then president ZiaulHaq visited India as there was a cricket match between Pakistan and India in year 1984.
He was sittind alongside the Indian pm and he said to Indian pm:
"Stop what u are doing to destroy our nuclear assets .There are many Muslims and Muslim countries in world except Pakistan but Hindu are only in India. We have successfully tested our Nuclear Assets but not yet have declared to the world u better stop this otherwise you will yourself responsible for your destruction"
Since then Israel backed up and didn't dared again .
and then zia ul haq created taliban , lashkar e abc , lashkar e xyz which have destroyed pakistan from within

Car salesman psyche , hahahahaha :) i got reminded of that J-10 post of your.

It has to be business for you everywhere $$$.
you got anything more credible than him? if yes, then please enlighten us

and then zia ul haq created taliban , lashkar e abc , lashkar e xyz which have destroyed pakistan from within

you can add mr bhutto to the list as well ,the ribbon cutting ceremony was initiated by him

Back
Top Bottom