What's new

How North East is Part of Indic Civilization since Eternity!

There were many Indians joining along with the fight. Pakistanis have a life, other than joining in groups and attacking Indians.

Search up any bad news on North East in TOI you will find these exact comments. I cannot give you a link cuz im on mobile

I cant post a link.

Search any news of North East in TOI such as Maoist killing IA soldier and you will find these comments OK

There are NO news of Maoists killing soldiers in NE.

Anyway, we have buffons here. But maybe, they are not even Indians. Like you go there for entertainment, some others might be going and posting as Indians.

BTW, we head for youtube for entertainment ;)

Search any news of North East in TOI such as Maoist killing IA soldier and you will find these comments OK

Maoists operate in central and south-central India, not the north east. Maoists don't kill IA soldiers, because only the police deals with maoists. Our army doesn't deal with internal law and order issues like yours does. No IA soldier has ever been killed by Maoists. The day they do that will be their last day on earth.

And the day you actually read a newspaper, instead of pretending to read, you will stop spouting nonsense about things you don't know.

There are NO news of Maoists killing soldiers in NE.

Anyway, we have buffons here. But maybe, they are not even Indians. Like you go there for entertainment, some others might be going and posting as Indians.

BTW, we head for youtube for entertainment ;)

MOISTS THREATEN TO KILL SPs. - TOI

Look at the comments.

Don't bring up conspiracy theories.

Indians on TOI said they do not want any relation with the North East... In retaliation the North East Indians started attacked the North & South Indians using personal insults, and this became an all out war in TOI.

This is why I usually go to TOI for entertainment.

Like we totally believe you. :lol:

But if you go to papers like Tribune you can see a virtual online jihad between Shia, Sunni..then athnic fights between MQM, ANP..then regional fights between Punjabi , Baloch etc etc etc.....and in addition to the online fights they fight in real world also..

Maoists operate in central and south-central India, not the north east. Maoists don't kill IA soldiers, because only the police deals with maoists. Our army doesn't deal with internal law and order issues like yours does. No IA soldier has ever been killed by Maoists. The day they do that will be their last day on earth.

And the day you actually read a newspaper, instead of pretending to read, you will stop spouting nonsense about things you don't know.

Oh yah I forgot u use police... Thats why you are having such tough time ;)

MOISTS THREATEN TO KILL SPs. - TOI

Look at the comments.

Don't bring up conspiracy theories.

Here is the article. Show me the comments. Hint: There aren't any.

Maoists threaten to kill SPs - Times Of India

You have got to stop smoking herbs from Peshawar.

Oh yah I forgot u use police... Thats why you are having such tough time ;)

You can't forget things you don't know anything about.

And our policemen are having a much easier time than your armymen with your terrorists. Now enough of this stupidity. You have exposed enough of your ignorance for today. Leave the rest for tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that and so on.

@janon Language alone cannot define civilization and culture.

North East is been mentioned in epics like Ramayana and Mahabharata and people of those regions follow the rituals of India. They are a part of Indic civilization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cool article :cheers:

Doesnt matter whether you are from South, Central, West, North, East, North East etc... .all that matters is we are Indian :cheers:

No need for any proofs and not from epics....

All the people living in geographical boundaries of India are Indians. And thats it

@janon Language alone cannot define civilization and culture.

North East is been mentioned in epics like Ramayana and Mahabharata and people of those regions follow the rituals of India. They are a part of Indic civilization.

I was only asserting the existence of the Sino-Tibetan family of languages. I know that alone doesn't define civilization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you crazy? You are actually helping the Chinese claim their lands.

300px-Sino-tibetan_languages.png

Truth doesn't matter, claim matters, military power matters.

calm down,
we never claim territory based on languages. never
because we will losing far more than we can get.
(xinjiang, innen mongolian, part of north china , and part of south china are not belong to Sino-Tibetan languages long time ago, but they all speak chinese now.)

"military power matters"
this I agree.
military power matters sometime.
truth matters
claim dosen‘t matter much
tradition and civilization matters the most.
ideologie,politics , strategie interrest matter sometime

today and yesterday are the 16th india-china border talk. check out what they are talking now.
everytime are basicly the same. maybe after 100th border talk, the final solution could be:
india give back tawang of south tibet to china, and for exchang we give part of ak sai chin to india.
before that happen, just keep talking once or twice a year. (even this kind of border talk waste both sides money and time)
for boader issue, there will be no solution to make everyone happy.
does india want to solve border problem with military? ( your leader is not that stupid)

today and yesterday are the 16th india-china border talk. check out what they are talking now.
everytime are basicly the same. maybe after 100th border talk, the final solution could be:
india give back tawang of south tibet to china, and for exchang we give part of ak sai chin to india.

That won't be acceptable to India. No way that we are going to give up arunachal pradesh for aksai chin. Arunachal has been a state of India for 25 years now, within our federal democratic structure. People there have been living as Indians, following the constitution of India. Aksai chin holds no such importance for us.

And from China's POV too, you have strategic interests in aksai chin as it connects Tibet and Xinjiang via China National Highway 219.

Back
Top Bottom