What's new

How North East is Part of Indic Civilization since Eternity!

Are you crazy? You are actually helping the Chinese claim their lands.

300px-Sino-tibetan_languages.png

Truth doesn't matter, claim matters, military power matters.

Are you crazy? You are actually helping the Chinese claim their lands.

300px-Sino-tibetan_languages.png

Truth doesn't matter, claim matters, military power matters.

I'm one of those people who believe that truth matters.

Whether I claim to be a billionaire or not, it's the truth that actually matters.

But that's a matter of perception on the word "matters". Truth matters TO ME. Maybe it doesn't matter TO YOU. So if you specify whom it matters to and doesn't, we can come to an understanding.

By the way do you know the country's motto? Something about "satyameva jayate"? I find it funny that you dissipate so much sound and fury and accuse people of treason and unpatriotism, while flatly going against the country's official motto.

I'm one of those people who believe that truth matters.

Whether I claim to be a billionaire or not, it's the truth that actually matters.

But that's a matter of perception on the word "matters". Truth matters TO ME. Maybe it doesn't matter TO YOU. So if you specify whom it matters to and doesn't, we can come to an understanding.

Please don't be stupid. If we accept that truth matters, then there cannot be any India anymore. This is a public forum, we should not discuss such issues openly. But I request you to avoid any truth when Indian territorial integrity is concerned. I know you are a patriotic Indian.

Please don't be stupid. If we accept that truth matters, then there cannot be any India anymore. This is a public forum, we should not discuss such issues openly. But I request you to avoid any truth when Indian territorial integrity is concerned. I know you are a patriotic Indian.

I wouldn't claim to be patriotic, but I do believe in "satyameva jayate" - and you don't. But then again, I don't think you are being real here, you are messing around like 'lyrical mockery' said.

Indians on TOI said they do not want any relation with the North East... In retaliation the North East Indians started attacked the North & South Indians using personal insults, and this became an all out war in TOI.

This is why I usually go to TOI for entertainment.

Indians on TOI said they do not want any relation with the North East... In retaliation the North East Indians started attacked the North & South Indians using personal insults, and this became an all out war in TOI.

This is why I usually go to TOI for entertainment.

and how many Indians visit ToI?
They don't represent all of India.

and how many Indians visit ToI?
They don't represent all of India.

Are you sure any Indians even said that? Notice that he didn't provide any link. And even if there was a comment or two, how are we to know they weren't written by some Abdul in Rawalpindi?

Same as how if a propoganda media reports it, it must be true...

Reports what? Stop wasting people's time with pointless one liners. Anyway I'm not going to discuss the merits of comments on ToI, when you don't even provide a link for the said page.

Are you sure any Indians even said that? Notice that he didn't provide any link. And even if there was a comment or two, how are we to know they weren't written by some Abdul in Rawalpindi?

There were many Indians joining along with the fight. Pakistanis have a life, other than joining in groups and attacking Indians.

Search up any bad news on North East in TOI you will find these exact comments. I cannot give you a link cuz im on mobile

Reports what? Stop wasting people's time with pointless one liners. Anyway I'm not going to discuss the merits of comments on ToI, when you don't even provide a link for the said page.

I cant post a link.

Search any news of North East in TOI such as Maoist killing IA soldier and you will find these comments OK

Back
Top Bottom