What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

LOL. This discussion was about Pakistani culture today. Why do you have to time-travel to 3000 BC to the Indus Valley Civilization? Some Pakistani posted about the 800 year old Mughal empire..lol..in what alternate universe is 1520 something to 1757 calculated as 800 years?

No one asks you to watch Indian movies, follow Indian customs - you do it because you are part of the same civilization. Yes, you are majority Muslim - but civilization and nationality are 2 different things. You have more in common with Indians than Arabs or Persians. Just embrace who you are instead of fighting it - belonging to the Indic civilization doesn't make you Indian. Do Taiwanese reject their Chinese heritage?

Mughal Empire was dominant in India only from 1526-1707 . After the death of Aurangzeb it saw a rapid decline and rise of Marathas .That makes it only about 181 years of Mughal rule really .

Anyway most Mughal kings were Indian born , so it was an Indian empire, which we also should be proud of , particularly during the reign of Akbar the great .

Rajputs came from Arabian peninsular.....dont you indian know that.......:P

No, from rajasthan.

My history teacher use to say mughals used rajput muslim converts to invade india otherwise they were not able to do that.

n 1193, the Nalanda University was sacked by[11] the fanatic Bakhtiyar Khilji, a Turk;[12] this event is seen by scholars as a late milestone in the decline of Buddhism in India. The Persian historian Minhaj-i-Siraj, in his chronicle the Tabaqat-I-Nasiri, reported that thousands of monks were burned alive and thousands beheaded as Khilji tried his best to uproot Buddhism and plant Islam by the sword[13] the burning of the library continued for several months and "smoke from the burning manuscripts hung for days like a dark pall over the low hills."[14]

Nalanda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talking about resisiting invaders, then the Hindus lay silent while the british were pummeling their mothers in the dead of night. What funny creatures they are.

You or your relative was probably a slave. Get used to it.

Actually Hindus were fighting the British - the British sent them to jail, tried them for sedition, hung them as well for fighting for and demanding independence. Of course the dude who created Pakistan never spent a night in jail for fighting the British or contributing anything worthwhile to the independence movement. Since, we were discussing British slaves...

No, from rajasthan.

My history teacher use to say mughals used rajput muslim converts to invade india otherwise they were not able to do that.

He was kidding.

My question was simple - was there a simple king who came from the 4 provinces ?

And just being conscripts under foreign invaders does not give you the bragging rights for "ruling us for 1000 years".

We joined their army so yes we have a right to say we ruled.

BTW Ahmad shah abdali was born in multan.

We joined their army so yes we have a right to say we ruled.

BTW Ahmad shah abdali was born in multan.

Can a sepoy claim he is the Chief of Staff or he is the Supreme Commander ? :no:

He just takes orders from his superiors, who in this case were foreign invaders.

So realistically speaking the only population who were ruled over were you people and not us.

And what were the rest of your Indians doing? Selling your mothers to the British..?

You are a pathetic type. We spit on you.

Calm down buddy . Don't raise your BP . There will come a time when the world, muslim and non-muslim alike will stop spitting on Pakistan .Relax , Be positive.

No, from rajasthan.

Rana sanga was not muslim he did invite babar and fought with his army against ibrahim lodhi thinking babar will loot delhi and will go back.ultimately he had to fight babar.

I have to be honest with you. You are a moron. I usually don't participate in these types of threads.

Good. It's better that I not tell what I think of you.

Rana sanga was not muslim he did invite babar and fought with his army against ibrahim lodhi thinking babar will loot delhi and will go back.ultimately he had to fight babar.

A small correction - Sanga did not exactly join forces with Babur against Lodi..He was just watching from the sidelines.

Back
Top Bottom