What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

You can speak about anybody you want to in your home. My argument is that in forums like this you have no right to speak for me or represent me. Who has given you this right. Who are you anyway to represent me.

Are you sure that Rig Veda was written in India and when was it written. Whatever your answer, it would be based on speculative arguments.

Are you sure that Aryans being outsiders did not bring it from outside or wrote it.

Yes Islam is not Indian.

Is Hinduism Indian and can you prove it. In Harapa around 3000 BCE, we don't know their language and we don't know their religion.

Please, these aspects are better not said. I belong to a different country. I have a different culture and I am not Indian.

Please learn to respect this fact.
islam was never accepted by mostly hindus in india and i think in future never will be .u see mostly hindus not prefer to live in muslim areas because of their food habbits any many many reasons, mostly muslim converts were low caste hindus and some rajput ,jats,punjabi(for power)for my personal experince hindus are not very religious but they are vary conservatie about their culture and religion .and if u talking about aryans when aryans come to india their culture was intermix with local culture and they become indianized just like parsi .but today muslims have totally different case they want to make india arabized but they forget india already have superior culure than arab .

You tell me...I find Indians shoving it up our noses that we are being ARABS because we are following Islam! Or we have ADAPTED ARABIC CULTURE!

Because Islamic culture somehow is associated with Arabs! Narrow mindedness at its best!

There is nothing called islamic culture. Culture is formed as per geography irrespective of religion.

islam was never accepted by mostly hindus in india and i think in future never will be .u see mostly hindus not prefer to live in muslim areas because of their food habbits any many many reasons, mostly muslim converts were low caste hindus and some rajput ,jats,punjabi(for power)for my personal experince hindus are not very religious but they are vary conservatie about their culture and religion .and if u talking about aryans when aryans come to india their culture was intermix with local culture and they become indianized just like parsi .but today muslims have totally different case they want to make india arabized but they forget india already have superior culure than arab .

Duh ...........

There is nothing called islamic culture. Culture is formed as per geography irrespective of religion.

The Kurd people don't have a country. They are divided in to three to four different countries. Yet they have a culture intrinsic to their existence.

The Jewish people were distributed all over the world and did not have a geographic entity. They have a distinct Jewish culture. They live in America and follow the American way of life and its culture but also follow the Jewish traditions and Jewish culture.

There is a world out there besides India.

I can't ignore it. This is frivolous and outlandish. Who the heck are you guys.

Just plain nobody's and identity less lot of people, taken a mantle of representing peoples from two different countries.

I am neither going to like it nor lump it - I am going to detest it and fight it all along.

You little piece of chicken S hit, who have given you the right to include me in something I don't want to be part of.

You are just a different form of Taliban and people like me are going to fight you till such thinking dies.

Bugger off.
Baap re baap itta gussa...hitler bhi darr ke shiver kar raha hoga.

hitler-baby.jpg

hitler_xbox_xbox_achievement_s475x393_13519_580_Copy_Sharenator_Select_brand_Funny-s475x393-149965-580.jpg

I've this theory that hitler went from IVC to germany not the other way round.he took the swastika with him as mark of pure aryan race.

Muslims are outsiders , there are many culture and religion arrived in India , India and Indians accepted all. Except islam which first time brought religious massacre in India , Burnt Ancient universities,Libraries in india.
India which was free for every faith , a heaven for all faith was leading position Math,Science,Astrology. But Islam disturbed India after arrival islam it was darkest period of India, all stopped Science,Faith.
Islam Divided India On religious ground With border of Hate trade. It's not the case that Islam have problem with only Indians, They have problem with all religions and cultures :frown:
They hate Christens , Buddhist , Hindus , Jews .Islam have problem with every religion on earth

ha ha ha .......

Do you know how many were killed in Mahabharata, your religious epic. You want to discuss other epic wars in Hinduism - why did Lord Krishna go to Dawarka in the first place.

Please find out first and then discuss the killings and dark ages etc etc.

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

From Weddings to Religious events such as Eid celebration Indian cultural dominates in Pakistani Society! Bollywood is perhaps the most discussed topic after politics and personal issues and here we are claiming to have "indigenous" culture? Indian (so called) Muslim celebrities are looked upon as ideals of the society and for almost everyone Sharuk khan Slman Khan are their kings. Im sorry but our society is proving itself to be failures which is losing its identity to Indian and western culture and here we are declaring them our number 1 enemies? These days its a norm to have a premarital relationship and if you dont then you are abnormal which also proves that we are subliminally pursing Indian lifestyle.

enough :cheers:

ha ha ha .......

Do you know how many were killed in Mahabharata, your religious epic. You want to discuss other epic wars in Hinduism - why did Lord Krishna go to Dawarka in the first place.

And why did you stay back.

definitely not even near about that islam killed . There is always difference between warrior and barbarians , Barbarians kill innocent people , rape women , destroy culture, . everything is fair in islam with non-muslims even rape is allowed.

ha ha ha .......

definitely not even near about that islam killed . There is always difference between warrior and barbarians , Barbarians kill innocent people , rape women , destroy culture, . everything is fair in islam with non-muslims even rape is allowed.

ha ha ha .......

ha ha ha .......

definitely not even near about that islam killed . There is always difference between warrior and barbarians , Barbarians kill innocent people , rape women , destroy cultures, . everything is fair in islam with non-muslims even rape is allowed.

ha ha ha .......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom